HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link Cell Phone Signal Booster | F10G-5S-BTW
HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link Cell Phone Signal Booster | F10G-5S-BTW
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: F10G-5S-BTW
- Sold as a complete indoor cell phone booster kit with all reqd. parts.
- Boost home or office coverage up to 4k sq. ft. using this single kit.
- Downloadable phone app helps remotely monitor settings.
- LCD shows valuable info that helps with setup and maintenance.
- Supports up to 100 users simultaneously.
- 60 dB Max Gain Output, Uplink: 17-24 dBm; Downlink: 10 dBm.
- Improve reception in more crucial areas requiring coverage by purchasing add'l 50 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost's latest addition to the world of cell phone signal boosters is one of the SL series cellular amplifier kit - Home 4K Smart Link (F10G5SBTW). Purchase from SignalBooster.com and get a FREE mounting pole. It is an industry-leading 5G-E, 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G signal booster (F10G-5S-BTW) offering a 60-decibel maximum gain and range cover up to 4000 square feet. Seamlessly paired with the convenient Signal Supervisor mobile app from HiBoost, you can remotely troubleshoot and monitor your device while enjoying the signal booster's powerful capabilities.
HiBoost 4K Smart Link Features:
- Use with the convenient Signal Supervisor wireless application to enable remote monitoring.
- Boosts data, text, and talk.
- Supports 5GE, 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G standards.
- Offering support for up to 150 users.
- Everything you need for easy installation is included within the kit.
- Offering low levels of interference directly to the cell tower.
- Certified by the FCC in USA and IC, ISED in Canada.
- Experience fine tuning with the MGC function (see User Guide tab below, for details).
- Visually streamlined and attractive design.
- Constructed with high quality, durable, strong metal.
- Enjoy a gain of up to 60 decibels.
Unique LCD Display Benefits (versus amplifiers that only have LED light indicators)
LCD displays actual gain and downlink output power, making installation easier:
LCD display shows the gain and output value in real-time processing events. It will also help you to find the strongest signal location to install outdoor antenna to prevent blind installation that typically leads to trials and errors. No more time wasted. It helps you get the maximum possible coverage range out of the power of this cell phone booster kit.
LCD displays ISO and ALC status, making troubleshooting easier:
LCD data helps diagnose the LED status and display errors which you may encounter by giving you information on how to fix them. No need to open the user manual and read those tedious instructions.
What's in the kit?
- Home 4,000 sq. ft. SmartLink 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G-E cell phone signal booster.
- Hardware for outdoor mounting, including a unidirectional wideband outdoor Yagi antenna, bracket for wall mounting or exterior pole mounting, 30 ft. HiBoost-200 cable (LMR-200 Equivalent) offering low loss.
- Hardware for indoor mounting, including a uni-directional Panel antenna, bracket for indoor wall mounting with a 30 ft. HiBoost200 (LMR200 Equiv.) cable offering low loss.
- Power Supply: 3 amp/12-volt AC/DC.
The Home 4000 Smart Link cell phone signal booster by HiBoost will keep you connected with high-speed 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G data connections. Offering coverage of up to 4,000 sq. ft., it encourages the highest data speeds at your location and optimal phone call clarity for the lowest price available. With support for up to 100 users simultaneously, no one in your workplace or home will ever need to put up with patchy cell phone reception or slow data speeds ever again.
The Home 4-K Smart-Link cell phone signal booster is approved by the IC (ID: 10527A-F25G5SIC) and FCC (ID: OWWF25K-5S) for all Canadian and United States cellular service providers. For more information on IC (http://www.ic.gc.ca/app/sitt/reltel/srch/nwRdSrch.do?lang=eng) and FCC (https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm) approval, visit their respective websites.
|Model Name||Home 4K Smart Link|
|Supported Carriers||All North American|
|Max Gain||60 dB|
|Max Output Power||Uplink: 17-24 dBm; Downlink: 10 dBm|
|Input and Output Impedance||50 Ohm|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 25 dB/ 1 dB step|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 7.8 x 1.4 inches|
|Amplifier Base Unit Weight||≤ 4.0 Lbs|
|Power Supply||Input AC 100~240V, 50/60 Hz, Output DC 12V / 3A|
|Frequency Range||700 MHz, Band 12 / 17 - Uplink: 698-716 MHz; Downlink 728-746 MHz
700 MHz, Band 13 - Uplink: 776-787 MHz; Downlink 746-757 MHz
800 MHz, Band 5 - Uplink: 824-849 MHz; Downlink 869-894 MHz
PCS 1900 MHz, Band 25 / 2 - Uplink: 1850-1915 MHz; Downlink 1930-1995 MHz
AWS 2100 MHz, Band 4 - Uplink: 1710-1755 MHz; Downlink 2110-2155 MHz
|Band Width||700 MHz, Band 12 / 17 - 18 MHz
700 MHz, Band 13 - 11 MHz
800 MHz, Band 5 - 25 MHz
PCS 1900 MHz MHz, Band 25 / 2 - 65 MHz
AWS 2100 MHz, Band 4 - 45 MHz
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
Home 4K Smart Link Cell Phone Signal Booster Installation Layout Diagram
HiBoost 4K / 10K / 15K Installation video:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have Verizon. There are 1-2 bars in the home, same outside. The closest tower is 10 miles away. The home is in Lancaster, NH. I can send texts and make calls, I can hear the other person fine, but they hear a choppy, garbled mess. I just need it to work. This is the only phone my parents have, as there is no cable or high speed internet available at this location. What would you recommend?
Are you able to make and maintain a phone call outside with those on other end of the phone line with those 1 to 2 bars? If so, a booster may work. This is by a company called HiBoost:
This will work for all major carriers. Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can assist you.
Will this help with signal strength in homes that have the solar insulation installed for energy efficiency?
Yes, that is what signal boosters like this help with.
I have a signal repeater from T mobile in my house. It sits on the North end of my home inside and I get one to two bars that is sent to the transmitter and I can talk on my phone just fine. However, the data is slow at times and gets to the point when I get no Internet at all. Can I use this and set the receiver by it and send the signal into the rest of the house to get better upload and download speeds with the outside ant. I got on a ladder and got above the peak of the house and was able to search the web just fine. What are your thoughts?
We would recommend taking a speed test outside where you will place the outside antenna. You would expect to see the same speed inside the house as you receive outside at the antenna. If you notice that the speeds outside the house is noticeably faster than what you receive inside the house, the booster will be a great benefit.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall FlexPro 3G Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)
SureCall Flare 3G, 4G LTE 5GE Signal Booster For Homes & Offices up to 2500 sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Flare 3.0 Signal Booster with Yagi Outside Antenna for up to 3000 sq. ft. (USA)