High Power WiFi Signal Booster with 1000mW
High Power WiFi Signal Booster with 1000mW
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SB1000AFC
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
High Power WiFi Signal Booster, amplifier, repeater or range extender by Amped Wireless boosts the signal strength of a typical Wi-Fi gadget enhancing performance and extending coverage by 1000mW. Ordinary wireless routers out there, including adapters and access points, come with a limited power output of below 50mW. However, with wireless strength will be amplified over twenty times through the replacement of the detachable antenna found on certified Wi-Fi gadgets raising the strength of the wireless signal to 1000mW.
Its antenna is Omni-directional and high gain spreading amplified coverage across 360 degrees. This perfectly covers any building and its environments, whether in the workplace or home with highly powerful Wi-Fi connection.
- This is a plug and play device that immediately works once attached to any certified Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz device.
- Signal booster's high power feature guarantees 1000mW amplification to strengthen WiFi connection, reception and transmission from any certified Wi-Fi gadget. Omni-directional antenna pairing enhances connection in every direction.
- High Powered Wi-Fi signal booster is mountable on diverse areas from metal surfaces magnetically, walls to desktops. It has a base and shipped with mounting accessories, mounting holes and swiveling antenna.
- It guarantee tidy and safe Wi-Fi friendly surroundings through signal filters tested and established to be safe for use in workplaces and households.
- Device also boosts Wi-Fi connection up to four times.
This kit offers a number of mounting options. You can place it on a desktop easily. Simply ensure the antenna is placed on the flat surface.
Through the magnetic base, magnetic mount is easy to pull through. Mount it on any metal surface. For instance, on the metal back of a desktop or PC case.
If all you need is a wall mount, it comes already set for that. Mounting holes are included, plus accessories you will need to fix antenna on the wall.
Swivel detachable antennas offer another mounting option. Use it to position the antenna or detach it from its base to place on another surface.
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Standard.
- 2.4 - 2.48 GHz Frequency Band.
- 30dBm Output Power Maximum.
- 12dB Received Gain.
- 19dBm Input Power Range.
- Reverse SMA-Jack Antenna Connector.
- Reverse SMA-Plug Input Connector.
- 4 Feet Length Input Cable.
- 1 High Gain Detachable Omni-Directional 7dBi Antenna.
- LED Indicators.
- 100-240v Input and 5v, 1A Output Switching Adapter.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- 300 Mbps wireless transmission speed.
- IEE 802.11b, IEE 802.11g and IEE 802.11n certification/ standards.
Shipped Contents Include:
- One High Power Wireless 1000 mW Signal Booster (including 4-foot cable).
- One 7dBi Omni Directional High Gain Antenna.
- One Easy to Use Installation Guide.
Note: According to FCC Regulation, the High Power Wi-Fi coverage amplifier can only be utilized with certified Wi-Fi devices. Do check with the manufacturer for pre-certified gadgets since the certification of more devices has been ongoing to ensure they are usable with the 1000mW signal booster.
Comparison between High Power WiFi Signal Booster and Others.
Increase in Wireless Range with High Power WiFi Signal Booster:
Installation of High Power WiFi Signal Booster is easy:
High Power Wi Fi Signal Booster Mounting Options:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have an Asus RT-68R and want to increase the range of the wifi signal to the exterior of my home. This product appears to fit my needs, am I correct? Also the RT68R has 3 antennas posts, will this cause an issue ?
Yes I do not see why they would not work together. Extending your range though can be pretty complicated sometimes as there are a lot of X factors that can get in your way. No matter the case; trial and error work best when extending with just antenna's both outside and inside.
I have a Fios G1100 Router in my home office. It works great as long as I am right next to it. I need to boost the signal so I can work elsewhere in the house. The G1100 does not have an antenna. Will your SB1000AFC work with it? Also, do you have something that will plug into an outlet and boost the signal? Thanks!
Since there isn't an antenna port on the router, you wouldn't be able to use the antenna. However, you would be able to use a Wi-Fi booster such as this: https://www.signalbooster.com/products/wifi-booster-router-access-point-ap-2-4-ghz-5-ghz-1200-mbps You would be able to use a CAT-6 cable and connect it to the Router. That would give you increased range.
I want to increase the range of my devices... that is the transmit and the receive so that my table can connect further away. Will this amplifier increase not only the TRANSMISSION from my router, but also increase the RECEPTION from my tablet so that I can be further away ? In other words, does it allow my router to receive the signals from tablet to the router?
Yes, this antenna would both transmit and receive signal.
I have an Arris router with no visible antenna, would this SB1000AFC still be able to connect?
You will want to be sure your router has an available antenna port on it compatible with a reverse SMA plug. If your router does not have this port then you will not be able to connect the SB-1000 antenna.
Can I connect it to my wifi card?
No, this is an antenna which connects to your router and replaces the existing antenna.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer