You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It will ship the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
Canada Wilson Pro 1100 (75 Ohm) Kit for 35k Ft² | WilsonPro 461147F
Canada Wilson Pro 1100 (75 Ohm) Kit for 35k Ft² | WilsonPro 461147F
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 461147F
- Sold as a complete cellular booster kit with all reqd. parts.
- Boost in-building coverage up to 35k sq. ft. using this one unit.
- Extra Dynamic Range technology for continuous connectivity.
- Highest downlink and uplink power (adjustable) for its price range.
- Expand coverage indoors even more by purchasing add'l 75 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 75 Ohm booster kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson Pro 1100 75 Ohm commercial cell phone signal booster (WilsonPro 461147F) improves in-building cellular reception of all Canadian mobile service networks including Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility and Freedom Mobile.
- It works with all mobile carrier networks in Canada, including Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Rogers Wireless and Freedom Mobile.
- It is capable of boosting 4G LTE and 3G cell signals in large commercial spaces of up to 35,000 sq. ft.
- It has 25 dBm maximum uplink power and 15 dBm downlink power.
- The unique XDR technology of this powerful amplifier prevents overload and system shutdowns caused by overly strong incoming signals.
- The software onboard the WilsonPro 1100 75 Ohm automatically adjusts gain to the existing signal environment.
- 75 Ohm "F" connectors per cable preference. The F Connector is a threaded 75 Ohm impedance connector for coaxial cable.
- Intuitive and modern design of the Wilson Pro 1100 amplifier makes wall-mounting installation quick and easy.
- It has a color LCD touch screen for easy usability and greater control.
- This innovative and powerful signal amplifier is approved by ISED / IC in Canada.
- Contact us for Wilson Pro 1100 cost, and price for WilsonPro installation.
WilsonPro's Commercial-Grade Signal Booster Technology:
Wilson Electronics has introduced the WilsonPro 1100 as part of their next-generation commercial-grade signal amplification range. This kit can transmit cellular signals 40 dB stronger, making it an extremely powerful signal amplifier. The Wilson Pro1100 provides twice the power of the competing company amplifiers, resulting in reliable cellular connectivity. This added capacity makes it the perfect signal amplifier for commercial buildings, medical offices, large homes, or any retail space with an area of up to 35,000 ft.²
It has a maximum uplink power designed to reach far away cell towers, far surpassing the Pro 1000, delivering 25 dBm of available output. The indoor and outdoor antenna ports are located on top of the amplifier, creating an innovative and modern design with easy antenna connection. Wall mount installation is made easier by the exposed mounting flanges on the corners of the amplifier unit.
It provides the highest uplink and downlink power of any currently available signal amplifier in its class, and it is certainly the most viable solution for mid-size commercial spaces. Therefore, at its price point, it is the most powerful signal amplifier in its class. This powerful booster will cover up to 35,000 ft.², and is a clever signal boosting solution for commercial spaces including medical clinics, retail stores, restaurants, office buildings, and so on.
Features of the WilsonPro 1100 75 Ohm Cell Signal Amplifier (Wilson 461147F)
- Amazing Range: Capable of delivering reliable 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal in commercial spaces of up to 35,000 ft.², it is the perfect amplifier for reaching distant cell towers.
- It is a Powerful Amplifier: The maximum uplink power of 25 dBm and downlink power of up to 15 dBm makes it the most powerful signal amplifier in its price range.
- Innovative XDR Technology: Due to its built-in XDR technology, this signal amplifier automatically detects strong outside signal. It self-adjusts to optimize performance, ensuring it will never overload or shut down.
- Easy installation: Installation is easier saving money and time for business owners because the antenna ports sit on top of the amplifier. Secondly, wall mount installation is simple due to the exposed mounting flanges.
- Color LCD Touchscreen: The user-friendly interface of the WilsonPro 1100 allows users to adjust the antenna, assess performance, and troubleshoot the amplifier using the highly intuitive touchscreen.
Please Note: All Canadian phone boosters from SignalBooster.com fully comply with Canadian regulations and have been individually tested and factory set. Without disabling the hardware or factory reprogramming, no adjustments can be made to the signal booster. It is important to note that the signal booster will amplify, but not change, incoming or outgoing signals to improve coverage of approved frequency bands. When the signal booster has been unused for 5-minutes, gain will be reduced until such time as a signal is detected.
Should isolation be detected, or a signal be detected that is too high in a frequency band, power will automatically be turned off on that band by the signal booster. Normal operation will automatically resume after a minimum of 1-minute. Troublesome bands are shut off after five such automatic restarts, until such time as the signal booster has been restarted manually, which is achieved by temporarily removing the power source from the signal booster. The microprocessor in the signal booster maintains noise power, linearity, and gain. UPC: 810005960212.
What are the contents of this commercial cell phone signal booster kit?
This commercial cell phone booster kit includes the following components:
- Pro 1100 Booster (461047F).
- 75 Ohm Outside Directional Antenna (314475).
- 75 Ohm Inside Dome Antenna (304419).
- 75 Ohm Lightning Surge Protector (859992).
- 2 ft. Low-Loss RG11 Cable (951127).
- 50 ft. Low-Loss RG-11 Cable (951150).
- 75 ft. Low-Loss RG11 Cable (951175).
|Model Number||Wilson 461147F|
|Frequencies||Band 12 700 MHz, Band 13 700 MHz, Band 5 850 MHz, Band 4 1700/2100 MHz, Band 25 1900 MHz|
|Power output for single cell phone (Uplink) dBm||24 to 25 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Power output for single cell phone (Downlink) dBm||15.1 to 15.2 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal.|
|Power Requirements||120V AC 0.5A.|
|Maximum Gain||70 dB|
|POWER||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W|
|Booster Dimensions||9 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Booster Weight||6.22 lbs.|
Installing Wilson Pro 1100: Professional Installation by Certified Installers.
This commercial cellular signal booster kit (WIL-461147F) needs to be installed by a professional installer. We provide free system design and offer professional installation service that installs Wilson Pro1100 in your commercial business or residential complex at an affordable cost. We providefree system design and offer professional installation service that installs Wilson Pro 1100 in your commercial business or residential complex at an affordable cost. Please submit location specifics for WilsonPro 1100 site survey and installation service by certified Wilson cell phone booster installers.
How Wilson 1100 75 Ohm Cell Phone Booster Works:
For extensive operational details, read our post detailing everything about WilsonPro Pro 1100 cell phone signal booster.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.