You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
Canada WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 (460149F) & 1300R (460150F) Booster (40k Ft²)
Canada WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 (460149F) & 1300R (460150F) Booster (40k Ft²)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 460150F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 (460149F) & 1300R (460150F) commercial cell phone signal booster for up to 40,000 sq. ft. by Wilson Electronics:
- Wilson Pro Enterprise 1300 & 1300R delivers superior indoor cellular coverage in areas up to 40k sq. ft.*
- Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) Technology to target specific frequency bands from multiple towers; using its industry-first three outdoor antenna port configuration.
- WilsonPro Cloud integration for remote monitoring and management; the amplifier connects to the cloud via wired or LTE connection (using the built-in cellular modem).
- Capable of up to 26 dBm in uplink output and up to 17 dBm in downlink output.
- Works with ALL cellular devices on ALL North American carriers, simultaneously.
- 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen for an enhanced user-experience.
- XDR technology to virtually eliminate shutdown or signal loss.
- Offered in a wall-mount case or an optional rack-mount case.
- Has 50 Ohm Type N Connectors. The N Connector is a medium-size, threaded RF connector used for joining coaxial cables.
- Contact us for Wilson Pro 1300 and 1300R cost price, or request Wilson Pro signal amplifier installation service.
Wilson Pro's Enterprise-Grade Cellular Booster Technology.
The WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 and 1300R is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier. It represents the latest in cell phone signal boosting technology. It has a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration. Depending on cellular tower locations, installers can use up to three outdoor antennas. Each of those outside antennas can be dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers. This helps maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 40,000 sq. ft.*
Flexibily to use up to 3 Exterior antennas.
Based on user need or preference, the WilsonPro Enterprise 1300R rack mounted amplifier and WilsonPro 1300 wall mounted amplifier can also utilize "common mode" as a default; using only a single outdoor (donor) antenna and a single port to receive cell signal. This means that the Wilson Enterprise 1300/1300R cellular amplifier has one indoor antenna port to provide up to 40,000 square feet of indoor coverage. This makes it a perfect solution for mid-sized buildings including restaurants, retailers, multi-dwelling units, and financial institutions.
World-Class Landline (wired Ethernet) and/or Cellular (SIM) Remote Monitoring Capability.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Wilson 1300 and Wilson 1300R provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time updates on a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email.
Provides Better Return On Investment (ROI).
Previously, IT experts and department heads needed to be onsite to diagnose any cellular amplifier issues. Leveraging enhanced cloud capabilities of these boosters, integrators and building managers can remotely monitor the amplifiers from any mobile device and be immediately notified of any issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength. This also gives them the ability to troubleshoot remotely when necessary. With this feature, these amplifiers provide IT professionals with the necessary data and numbers needed to further justify return on investment (ROI) on infrastructure spend and manage expectations with employees and leadership.
Works with all Carriers simultaneously.
These cellular amplifiers are carrier agnostic and compatible with all North American cell phone networks - allowing every occupant within the building to enjoy the strongest cell signal possible, regardless of whether they use a smaller regional carrier or a national carrier.
High Uplink & Downlink Power, Scalable to Cover Millions of Sq. Ft.
Wilson Pro-1300 and Pro-1300R generates up to 26 dBm in uplink power. This enables them to reach mobile towers at much greater distances. With up to 17 dBm in downlink power, it is also one of the most powerful signal amplifiers in its price range. With high uplink and downlink power, these two cell amplifiers are stackable and scalable. By combining amplifiers, installers can configure cellular coverage for in-building areas up to 1 million square feet - depending on the building's architecture. The "R" model name signifies it is a rack-mount option. This Wilson amplifier includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 60-days money-back guarantee.
Inside Enterprise 1300 Wall-Mount Kit SKU Wilson 460149F or 1300R Rack-Mount Kit SKU Wilson 460150F:
- Enterprise 1300 or Enterprise 1300R Booster Main Unit (460049 or 460050).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314411).
- Inside Dome Antenna (304412).
- Lightning Surge Protector (859902).
- 2 ft. Wilson400 Cable (952402).
- 100 ft. Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable x2 (952300).
Optional Extra Interior Antenna Kits.
Highlights of the WilsonPro 1300/1300R Cell Amplifier.
- Extended Range: This powerful amplifier is capable of reaching distant cell towers, boosting cellular signal in commercial areas of up to 40,000 ft.²
- It is Powerful: With its downlink power of up to +17 dBm and uplink power of +26 dBm, it is the most powerful amplifier in its price range on the market today.
- Intuitive LCD Touchscreen: Users can adjust the antenna, assess performance, troubleshoot, and more, using the color LCD user-friendly interface.
- Simple Wall-Mount or Rack-Mount Installation: Saves time and money because installation is flexible with two purchasing options available.
- XDR Technology: It features state-of-the-art XDR technology ensuring this powerful amplifier will never shutdown or overload with external signal.
- Remote system monitoring: Connects to WilsonPro Cloud service via internal, pre-activated LTE modem or Ethernet.
- Frequency-specific split-mode option: Facilitates separate outdoor antennas for different bands, resulting in improved indoor coverage.
Onboard Software for Intelligent Control: The amplifier
is automatically controlled by onboard software, ensuring connectivity throughout large spaces and multi-story buildings. The amplifier will adjust its gain level up or down as required by the conditions of the immediate signal environment.
Wilson Electronics 460149F & 460150F Specifications:
|Model Number:||Wilson 460149F (Wall Mount) & Wilson 460150F (Rack Mount).|
|Frequencies:||Band 12/17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz, Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 25, 1900 MHz.|
|Max. Gain:||70 dB.|
|Power:||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W.|
|Amplifier Dimensions:||9 x 12 x 2.5 inches (Wall Mount) & 17.5 x 12 x 3.75 inches (Rack Mount).|
|Amplifier Weight||16.52 lbs (Wall Mount) & 9.66 lbs (Rack Mount).|
|Power output for single cell phone (Uplink) dBm||23.9 to 26.7 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Power output for single cell phone (Downlink) dBm||16.7 to 16.9 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal.|
|Power Requirements||120V AC 0.5A.|
|UPC of Wall Mount 1300 (460149F)|
|UPC of Rack Mount 1300R (460150F)|
Each Signal Booster is individually tested and factory set to ensure FCC compliance. The Signal Booster cannot be adjusted without factory reprogramming or disabling the hardware. The Signal Booster will amplify, but not alter incoming and outgoing signals in order to increase coverage of authorized frequency bands only.
If the Signal Booster is not in use for five minutes, it will reduce gain until a signal is detected. If a detected signal is too high in a frequency band, or if the Signal Booster detects an oscillation, the Signal Booster will automatically turn the power off on that band. For a detected oscillation the Signal Booster will automatically resume normal operation after a minimum of 1 minute. After 5 (five) such automatic restarts, any problematic bands are permanently shut off until the Signal Booster has been manually restarted by momentarily removing power from the Signal Booster. Noise power, gain, and linearity are maintained by the Signal Booster’s microprocessor.
The Manufacturer’s rated output power of this equipment is for single carrier operation. For situations when multiple carrier signals are present, the rating would have to be reduced by 3.5 dB, especially where the output signal is re-radiated and can cause interference to adjacent band users. This power reduction is to be by means of input power or gain reduction and not by an attenuator at the output of the device.
Installing Wilson Pro1300: Professional Installation by Certified Installers.
This commercial cellular signal booster kit (WIL-460149F & WIL-460150F) needs to be installed by a professional installer. We provide free system design and offer professional installation service that installs Wilson Pro 1300 in your commercial business or residential complex at an affordable cost. Please submit location details for WilsonPro 1300 installation service by certified Wilson cell phone signal booster installers.
How Wilson 1300 / 1300R 50 Ohm Amplifier Works:
*Depending on outside signal conditions and inside antenna configuration.
Ideal for Midsize Commercial Spaces:
- Offices and Retail Stores.
- Grocery Stores and Restaurants.
- Medical Clinics and Small Businesses.
- Sold as a complete cellular booster kit with all reqd. parts (one donor antenna and one broadcast antenna).
- Boost in-building coverage up to 40k sq. ft. using this one unit.
- Multi-Tower Targeting Technology with 3 outdoor antenna ports.
- Highest downlink and uplink power (adjustable) at its price-point.
Optimize multi-tower targeting technology for maximum coverage by purchasing:
⇒ As many as needed inside broadcast antenna(s) w/reqd. cable(s) & splitter to connect to the main unit.
For more operational details, read our post detailing Wilson Pro Multi-Tower Targeting Antenna Technology.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.