Canada WilsonPro 70 Plus 463127F, 463227F, 463327F 50 Ohm Amplifier Kit
Canada WilsonPro 70 Plus 463127F, 463227F, 463327F 50 Ohm Amplifier Kit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 463127F
- Sold as a complete cell phone signal booster kit with all required parts.
- Boost in-building coverage up to 25k sq. ft. using this single unit.
- Digital display to view automatic gain control.
- 5 Band amplifier boosts signals of all cell providers in Canada.
- Up to +70 dB Gain antenna booster.
- Expand cellular coverage to more spaces indoors by purchasing additional 50 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Canada Wilson Pro 70 Plus 463127F, 463227F, 463327F 50 Ohm Amplifier with part #'s Wilson 463127F/ wa463127F, 463227F/ wa463227F, 463327F/ wa463327F from Wilson Electronics are the most affordable commercial signal boosters in the Plus line. This industrial-type heavy-duty booster Wilson Pro70 Plus (50 Ohm) amplifies signals for all 2G voice, 3G data and voice, and 4G LTE voice and data networks and bands in Canada. WilsonPro 70 Plus is designed, engineered, assembled, and manufactured by Wilson Electronics/ weBoost.
With up to 70 dB of signal gain for every 25,000 square feet the booster covers, you will no longer have to deal with dropped calls, dead zones, and poor voice and data quality. All you need is a bar worth of signal, and the booster, with its high downlink power, will handle the rest - though a weaker incoming signal will result in a smaller area of coverage.
The 50 Ohm in the Plus line is one of the most powerful boosters currently approved by Industry Canada (IC). The professional grade kit comes complete with N-type connector and Wilson 400 coax cable. This commercial kit includes an amplifier, wide band directional and dual band antennas, a surge protector, low loss cable and power supply. Expansion kits are also available for upgrades and larger scale installations.
With a self-optimizing microprocessor and built-in graphical signal meter, the booster can automatically discern the direction and strength of the cell tower and its signal. This makes set-up a breeze once it has been installed and registered with a network provider. It also features cell site protections that prevents interference with cell towers and other devices, making it safe for use around your other technologies.
More competitive advantages for the Wilson Pro 70 Plus line includes a set threshold which allows the booster to receive up to +10dB of stronger signal before shutting down automatically. For persons living in areas with a lot of signal traffic, such as cities, this is a great benefit. It also automatically turns on once the signal drops without needing to be power cycled by the installer. Its sophisticated software adjusts its own settings based on its environment, and it has a higher uplink and downlink power than its competitors, meaning stronger signals, better coverage, and greater capacity for increased range.
Pick up a Wilson Pro 70 Plus (50 Ohm) Kit and start getting better coverage today.
Wilson Pro 70 Plus Kit Includes:
- 1 - 314411F, Wide Band Directional Antenna.
- 1 - 311135F, Dual Band Panel Antenna.
- 1 - 859902F, Lightning Surge Protector.
- 1 - 952302F, 2 feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable.
- 1 - 952360F, 60 feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable.
- 1 - 952375F, 75 feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable.
- 1 - 859900F, 120 volts AC Power Supply.
Optional Parts and Accessories (not included):
- Optional Omni Exterior Antenna: 3G & 4G Omni Wideband External Antenna (50 Ohm).
- Omni's are less powerful than Yagi's (included) but they draw signals from all directions and all carriers. Omni's don't have to be pointed to cell towers.
- Add'l Interior Panel Antenna(s): 3G & 4G In-Building Panel Antenna (50 Ohm).
- Add'l Interior Dome Antenna(s): 3G & 4G In-Building Dome Antenna (50 Ohm).
An additional cable will be required for each extra inside antenna (Panel or Dome) purchased for installation with this kit. Two way splitter(s), three way splitter(s), or four way splitter(s) would be required depending on the number of indoor antennas purchased to expand coverage further. Please contact us if you need assistance with your purchase. Thank you.
Wilson 463127F Pro 70 Plus reseller cell phone booster kit (N-type 50 ohm) is a commercial grade kit that is currently the most powerful 4G signal booster in its class allowed by ISED. Featuring N-type connectors and standard 50 Ohm cables, the package is quick and easy to install. This system will boost cell signals in large homes, offices and businesses up to 25,000 sq. ft.
Now rebranded under the “weBoost” banner, this Wilson Pro 70 Plus system is the best performing, in-building cell signal booster on the market. The Wilson 463127F amplifier features advanced, self-optimizing microprocessor and the highest ISED certified downlink power available. An in-built uplink and downlink power meter helps to make on-site installation fast and simple.
The Wilson Pro 70 kit will significantly boost indoor 2G, 3G, 4G LTE voice, text and data signals for all Canadian carriers. In some buildings the increased gain may be as high as +70db. As well is extending the battery life of your client’s cell phones, better coverage also speeds data transfers and reduces the number of dropped calls. End-users also benefit from automatic control of overpowering and shut-down. This makes the system easy to manage – without having to re-power the Wilson 463127F amplifier.
Our Wilson Pro 70 Plus Reseller Cell Phone Booster Kits are only available to registered Wilson resellers and certified installers. This high performance 25,000 square feet kit comes with everything that you need to install the system in a luxury home, large office, retail outlet or business.
Wilson Pro 70 kits are not available online – call to place an order using our fast shipping service.
Features of WilsonPro 70 Plus Part # Wilson 463127F:
- Highest IC & ISED approved downlink power in Canad.
- Comes with all items required for installation.
- Self-optimizing microprocessor for easy set-up.
- Built in uplink/downlink signal strength meter.
- Easy end-user system operation.
- Compatible with all Canadian networks.
- Certified by FCC and Industry Canada.
- 60 Day money back guarantee.
- Three year warrant.
User benefits of Wilson Pro 70 Plus 463127F:
- Boosts weak cell phone signals in problem areas.
- Significantly improves in-building cell use.
- Quicker cell phone data transfers.
- Significant reduction in dropped calls.
- Prolongs cell phone battery life.
Complete list of Wilson 463127F Pro 70 Plus kit contents:
- 463127F Wilson 5 Band Amplifier.
- 314411F Wide Band Directional Antenna.
- 311135F Dual Band Panel Antenna.
- 859902F Lightning Surge Protector.
- 952302F 2 Feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable (50Ω).
- 952360F 60 Feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable (50Ω).
- 952375F 75 Feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable (50Ω).
- 859900F 120V AC Power Supply.
Differences between the 3 Wilson Pro 70 Plus commercial signal booster kit options:
Please note that the only difference between above Wilson 463127F parts list and the remaining two kits is that Wilson 463227F contains Yagi exterior antenna and Dome interior antenna whereas Wilson 463327F contains Omni exterior antenna and Dome interior antenna. All remaining parts in the package are the same.
|Model Number||463127F / 463227F / 463327F|
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power Req||AC/DC 12 V / 3 A|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in /
22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm
|Weight||2.81 lbs / 1.27 kg|
Wilson Pro 70 Plus 463127F/ 463227F/ 463327F (50 Ohm) Installation Service.
Installing this business class cell phone signal booster kit requires comprehensive prior planning and cellular signal booster system design skills. Professional installation needs to be performed by certified installers. We have installed Wilson PRO70 Plus 463127F/ 463227F/ 463327F signal amplifiers in many architecturally different buildings and residential properties. Please contact us for WilsonPro 70PLUS 463327F/ 463227F/ 463127F installation service by experienced cell phone signal booster installers at a very affordable cost.
It is designed to work with all Canadian wireless network service providers incl. Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, Bell and Freedom Mobile.
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation such as this may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is your best unit to help me receive weak signals at my remote home?
This Wilson Pro 70 Plus is a fairly strong unit and should work great at your remote residence.
Please contact us with the best outside signal strength in decibels outside that remote home, as well as coverage area needed inside and we will be able recommend a stronger unit, if needed.
The strongest Wilson Pro kits we have are shown at https://www.signalbooster.com/collections/wilson-pro-1300-1300r-4300-4300r-commercial-enterprise-cell-boosters
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly. If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Canada Wilson Pro Signal 4G (AC) 460119F M2M Signal Booster
Canada Wilson-Pro Signal 4G (DC) 460219F M2M Signal Booster