An item you're pre-ordering is on backorder so it will take few days to ship - are you sure you want to proceed to order it?Close
SureCall Fusion4Home Max | SC-Fusion4HomeMax
SureCall Fusion4Home Max | SC-Fusion4HomeMax
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-Fusion4HomeMax
Fusion4Home Max is the latest in technology with dual signal boosters. Exterior in-line signal booster is outside near exterior antenna to boost signal before fed to the main signal booster inside the home/office. Then the main booster boosts signal second time. Twice boosted signal is then broadcast indoors through interior antenna for better cellular coverage than all other SureCall Fusion4Home models. Thus, it provides excellent coverage for all homes and offices in all locations, and more effective than other kits in rural and remote areas where exterior signal is extremely weak.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Excellent for rural and remote locations, SureCall Fusion4Home Max is the first home cell phone signal booster to feature SureCall's patented Extended Range Technology (ERT) which places a booster on the roof to overcome the signal loss in the outdoor cable.
This signal booster system is the latest in technology with dual signal boosters. Exterior in-line signal booster is outside near exterior antenna to boost signal before fed to the main signal booster (host unit) inside the home/office. After host signal booster boosts signal second time, the twice boosted signal is broadcast indoors through interior antenna for better indoor cellular coverage than competing boosters.
Thus, F4H Max provides excellent coverage for all homes and offices in all locations, and more effective than other kits in rural and remote areas where exterior signal is extremely weak. It amplifies inbound signal at the strongest point for superior inbound voice and data signal quality. It also amplifies outbound signal on the roof for a stronger signal back to the tower. It provides better indoor coverage and connectivity for multiple simultaneous users on all 4G and 5G cellular devices, including hotspots.
Fusion4Home Max boosts voice, text and data signals for all North American carriers simultaneously including Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile to deliver enhanced coverage inside of homes up to 6,500 sq. ft. Designed, assembled and tested in USA. Offers outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and world-class support. This is the premier booster kit for rural and suburban homes.
Kit includes: Fusion4Home Max outside amplifier, outside Yagi antenna, inside panel antenna, inside host unit with power supply, outside cable (75 ft. low-loss RG-6), and inside cable (20 ft. of low loss SC-240).
How much coverage will it provide in my home/office?
Coverage Area: Whole Home / Up to 6,500 sq. ft.
Estimated Coverage Based On Outside Signal Strength:
- 1-2 Bars = 2,500 sq. ft.
- 3-4 Bars = 4,500 sq. ft.
- 5 Bars = 6,500 sq. ft.
Features & Benefits:
- Significantly boosts voice, text and data signals on all 4G and 5G devices to deliver enhanced coverage for all North Amercian carriers inside homes up to 6,500 sq. ft.
- Maximum Coverage - Highest system gain in its class and exclusive Extended Range Technology (ERT) reduces up to 7 dB of signal loss in the RG-6 cable to provide maximum indoor coverage.
- Maximum Connectivity – Patented 2XP technology and outdoor booster placement doubles the transmit power to the cell tower ensuring a strong reliable connection even in the most rural homes.
- Maximum Data Performance – Highest signal quality that increases data throughput for a more consistent streaming experience on all 4G and 5G phones and mobile devices.
- Improved Battery Life – Drastically boosted signal strength means cell users in remote areas won't need to recharge their mobile device multiple times per day.
- 5G Compatible – Fusion4Home Max supports 4G and 5G devices, including MiFi hotspots, cellular data hubs and routers.
- FCC Certified. Proudly designed, assembled and tested in USA. Includes industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support.
Best-in-Class Performance with Extended Range Technology.
Fusion4Home Max is the first cellular booster for homes to feature Extended Range Technology (ERT), which fundamentally changes the typical signal booster architecture by amplifying the signal at its strongest point and overcoming signal loss in the coax cable to deliver best-in-class coverage and connectivity indoors.
WHAT IS ERT?
By eliminating signal loss in the RG-6 coax cable, ERT is able to send a stronger signal with lower noise indoors to provide a larger coverage area and send a stronger signal back to the cell tower.
Essentially, outdoor amp. captures and amplifies cell signals at the strongest point outside the building. This revolutionary, patented innovation offers several key performance advantages over all other signal boosters including:
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE - Highest system gain in its class and exclusive Extended Range Technology (ERT) reduces signal loss in the RG-6 cable to provide maximum indoor coverage.
- MAXIMUM CONNECTIVITY - Patented 2XP technology and outdoor booster placement doubles the transmit power to the cell tower ensuring a strong reliable connection even in the most rural homes.
- MAXIMUM DATA PERFORMANCE - Highest signal quality that increases data throughput for a more consistent streaming experience on all 4G and 5G phones and mobile devices.
HIGHEST DOWNLINK GAIN ON ALL BANDS.
Fusion4Home Max outperforms the weBoost Multi-Room (when adjusted for cable loss) by delivering up to +7 dB higher downlink gain and a higher signal-to-noise ratio (SINR). Fusion4Home Max also features the SureCall's patented 2XP technology, which doubles uplink transmission power to cell towers to help users stay connected in even the most remote and signal deprived locations.
|Booster Downlink Gain (dB)||SureCall Fusion4Home Max||weBoost Home Multi-Room||Difference per band|
|Band 12||61.9||57.8||+4.1 dB|
|Band 13||61.7||56.5||+5.2 dB|
|Band 5||61.0||58.6||+2.4 dB|
|Band 25||67.6||60.7||+6.9 dB|
|Band 4||69.5||62.2||+7.3 dB|
Source: FCC adjusted for cable loss using Times Microwaves industry standard calculations.
Summary of what is unique.
With combination of both its ERT and 2XP technologies, Fusion4Home Max is SureCall's most powerful residential cell phone booster ever, as of October, 2021.
- It incorporates their proprietary Extended Range Technology (ERT) that overcomes the signal loss in the outdoor cable to amplify at the strongest point outside the building before sending those signals inside the home, or office.
- It also has 2XP technology that doubles uplink transmission power to cell towers to help users stay connected in areas that typically have trouble receiving reliable signals.
Both these technologies enable it to help deliver consistent signals and quality data streams in a variety of environments.
The combination of ERT and 2XP technologies gives SureCall's Fusion4Home Max a clear technological performance advantage among all-carrier cell signal boosters for rural and suburban areas.
SureCall Fusion4Home Max Kit Specifications.
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716 / 776–787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 MHz (G Block Included); Downlink : 728-746 / 746–757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 MHz (G Block Included)|
|Standard Supported||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|Noise Figure||<8 dB|
|Max Uplink Power||26dBm|
|Maximum RF Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable||RG6 (75 ft.) / SC-240 (20 ft.)|
|RF connectors||F-Female donor port (Outdoor Antenna) / N-Female server port (Indoor Antenna)|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC 110V, 60 Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|Outside Amp. Dimensions & Weight||7.87 x 4.96 x 1.22 inches & 1.85 lb|
|Inside Amp. (Host Unit) Dimensions & Weight||8.05 x 5.22 x 1.46 inches & 1.90 lb|
|Certifications||FCC: RSNF4H-MAX / IC: 7784A-F4HMAX; RSNF4H-MAXS / IC: 7784A-F4HMAXS|
|Patent No.||US 8,867,572 B1; US 9,100,839 B2.|
|SureCall Fusion4Home Max Yagi & Panel Antenna Booster Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
This SureCall booster supports 4G and 5G devices.
SureCall signal boosters are 5G compatible, which means they support both 4G and 5G devices. All SureCall's current vehicle and home boosters amplify any modulation (4G, 5G) that operates on the five most common up and down cellular frequencies bands. This makes SureCall current signal boosters compatible with 5G devices as carriers begin to transmit 5G signals over the existing frequency bands and towers.
Cable length customization.
For most practical purposes, included cable lengths will suffice for installation. However, in rare situations longer cable(s) may be needed due to distance between antenna(s), and signal amplifier unit. Secondly, in some cases where signal that exterior antenna can capture happens to be very weak to provide enough interior improved coverage space, a customized shorter cable will be best to minimize signal loss. The reason for this is that cables incur signal loss so longer the cable, more the loss of signal incurred. Therefore, see below for optional cable purchase suggestions to facilitate installation and/or better performance.
Optional Available Accessories.
Cables incur signal loss. Therefore, shorter the cables, the better the performance. While this kit includes required outside cable (75 feet), you may buy a different size cable to meet your needs. If longer or shorter outside cable needed than included size, a different size RG6 cable with F-Male connectors can be purchased separately. For even better performance, select from "low loss" RG11 cables to upgrade outside antenna cable (must be bought separately).
Although this purchase has all other components required to install the system per se, the following accessories may make the installation easier and help protect the system in the future:
- J-Bar Pole Mount For Outdoor Antennas: Adjustable 20" J-bar outdoor antenna mounting pole is a universal mounting pipe that allows you to position your exterior antenna higher for optimal reception. The bracket attaches to any flat surface including a roof, fascia, side of house, or deck rail (SC-MOUNT-JBAR).
- Lightning Surge Protector (75 Ohm) for SC-RG6 and SC-RG11 coaxial cables: In-Line Surge Arrestor With F-Female and F-Male connectors for SC-RG6 and SC-RG11 coaxial cables protects signal booster from damaging electrical surges (SC-LP-75). Or choose 75 Ohm surge protector.
- Grounding kit helps ground the surge protector to disperse lightning surge.
- Need shorter cable run? Get 50 Feet Premium Low-Loss 75 Ohm RG-11 coaxial cable with F-Male connectors (SC-RG11-50).*
- Need even longer cable run? 100 Feet Premium Low-Loss 75 Ohm RG-11 coaxial cable with F-Male connectors (SC-RG11-100).*
*Upgrading from included RG-6 cables to lower loss RG-11 cables may be helpful because longer the cable, higher the signal loss. For every 100 feet, the signal loss is approx. -4dB on low frequencies and approx. -6dB on high frequencies. Therefore, it is best to use shortest runs possible. If using longer runs, outside signal strength should be good to support the Gain loss. Please contact us if you need assistance regarding your situation.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
All of the red lights and the green power light blink all the time. Is the problem with the unit or antenna? Update with answers to your questions: Outside antenna is mounted about 3 feet above a metal roof. The roof is about 18 feet from the ground. The unit is mounted inside the house about 8 feet below the outside antenna and about 12 feet laterally from the outside antenna.The outside antenna is an omni, and the inside antenna is the whip that came with the unit. Update # 2: Please recommend a yagi antenna. The nearest tower is about 15 miles away. The carrier is AT&T. My address is in Mexia, Texas. All of the blue frequency band knobs are turned all the way clockwise. All of the frequency band LEDs flash red and the green power LED flashes at the same rate. I had limited cell phone operation when the unit was first installed and none now have no service at all.
Do you have the cables in the correct port with enough separation between the antennas? If problem persists, please contact us by phone or email with more details:
Have you added / switched out antennas to / of the system? If yes, what are the types of indoor & outdoor antennas that system has now? [Outside Antennas: Yagi (Triangle shaped) / Omni (Cylinder shaped); Inside Antennas: Panel (Square shaped) / Whip (Small right angle stick or blade) / Dome]
What is your carrier and address?
Do you have all the frequency band dials turned to the right?
What colors are the lights associated with the bands listed below? (No LED, Flashing/Solid Green, Flashing/Solid Yellow, Flashing Red)
It appears that the system is not set up correctly in terms of the separation the antennas have. All flashing red lights means the booster is not working. Use the info below to find the correct towers near you, and for antenna placement suggestion.
1. Go to Cellmapper.net
2. Select your provider in USA (AT&T Mobility-310410, T-Mobile USA-310260 or Sprint T-Mobile USA unified-312250, Verizon-311480)
3. Scroll on the left side bar down to location search.
4. Hit the move to current location button.
5. The towers to connect to will be GREEN DOTS (The boosters support bands 2, 4, 5, 12, and 13).
6. Select the closest tower with the most bands.
7. Adjust exterior antenna Yagi by aiming the arrowhead at the tower with a clear line of sight
8. If exterior antenna is Omni, adjust it for greater height.
Response to update # 2: The flashing red lights means that you do not have proper separation between your antennas, you can purchase a Yagi antenna to help boost the overall signal once you have set up the system correctly. The yagi antenna will be able to reach further towers and isolate the signal.
What is the difference between this and other non-Max Fusion4Home Yagi and Panel antenna kit?
This kit has newer technology called ERT, and thus comes with an extra signal amplifier that is placed outside along with exterior antenna. That added signal amplifier boosts exterior signal even before it reaches the main booster unit which, in turn, amplifies signal further providing much higher downlink output and consequently, larger indoor coverage space than original Fusion4Home Yagi and Panel antenna kit. With the new Extended Range Technology (ERT), this kit is better positioned to provide much better signal enhancement especially in rural areas.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.