An item you're pre-ordering is on backorder so it will take few days to ship - are you sure you want to proceed to order it?Close
weBoost Connect 4G | 470103F (Canada)
weBoost Connect 4G | 470103F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470103F/650144
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Connect 4G 470103F 3G & 4G LTE cell phone signal booster kit for medium sized homes and offices up to 5,000 square feet.*
Please note: This model has been discontinued and replaced with weBoost Home MultiRoom (650144). If you order this item, you will be sent the new version because we no longer have this in stock. They are the same except the new packaging, the new product name, and the new model number (Connect 4G 470103F vs. Home MultiRoom 650144).
Regardless of whether you're streaming videos, making a voice call, or simply checking your email, you need a strong, reliable cell reception. The Connect 4G by weBoost gives you the strength and reliability you need for an uninterrupted cell connection throughout your workplace or home.
Experience the ease of fast downloads and uploads, vastly improved voice quality, and rare, if any, dropped calls with the Connect 4G. It boosts cell phone signals as much as 32 times and enhances the 3G and 4G LTE cell signals in buildings up to 5000 square feet.* It is compatible with every major Canadian cell phone network including Freedom Mobile, Bell, Telus, and Rogers. It is everything you need to stay connected to your family, friends, and co-workers at the touch of a button.
The kit includes all components and instructions necessary for an easy DIY self-installation. But if you do need help or advice, our trained tech support team are just a phone call away. If you're not handy with, or do not wish to deal with basic installation tools and hardware to install this signal booster kit, we offer weBoost installation service to help install this kit professionally in your home or workplace. This unit comes with a full two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Boost your signal regardless of which Canadian carrier you're with.
- Friendly, highly-trained tech support team are based in the U.S.
- Everything you need for a quick and painless installation is included.
- Fully certified by ISED and IC for use within Canada.
- Improve indoor data signals and cellular voice calls.
- Enjoy consistently reliable data speeds and cell signals.
- High-speed data downloads.
- Enjoy as much as an additional two hours of voice calls in areas of weak signal.
- Amplify 3G and 4G LTE signals in a small office or throughout an entire home.
- Maximum total coverage area up to 5000 square feet.*
- Simultaneous support for multiple users and devices.
- All carriers and all devices are supported.
- Enhance high-speed Internet, talk, and text with a maximum gain of up to 65 dB.
What Is Inside The Retail Box?
This unit is sold with everything needed for simple self-installation. If spare or additional components are required, please don’t hesitate to call us to order or for free advice.
- 470003 - Connect 4G amplifier.
- 314475 - antenna, outdoor, directional.
- 311155 - antenna, indoor panel.
- 850003 - power supply.
- 950615 and 950630 coaxial cables, 75 ohms, low loss, RG6, white - 15 feet and 30 feet.
- 951152 - cable, flat window.
How Does It Work?
The way signal boosters work is by increasing signals with a high-powered antenna to collect all available signals, delivering the signals to the booster, amplifying the signals to allow your devices to receive them, and then sending the boosted signals back to the tower.
- Signal receiving. The booster device connects wirelessly to the cell tower to access text, data, and voice signals.
- Signal transmitting. Outdoor signals are received by the booster from the outdoor antenna.
- Signal boosting. The outdoor signal is boosted by as much as 32 times and sent to the indoor antenna by the booster.
- Signal expanding. The indoor antenna transmits the amplified signal to all devices within the large home.
- Ideally suited for offices or small to medium-sized homes.
- Total coverage of up to 5000 square feet.*
- Enjoy the fastest possible network speeds.
- Boost your wireless for multiple users simultaneously.
- Maximum gain of up to 65 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||65 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||16 x 11 x 3.5 cm|
|Weight||0.20 kg (amplifier only).|
|470103F (Canada) UPC||811815024545|
|IF YOUR OUTSIDE SIGNAL IS:||YOUR BOOSTED SIGNAL MAY BE:|
|-89dB AND LOWER (About 5 bars)||UP TO 5,000 sq. ft.|
|-90dB (About 3 to 4 bars)||UP TO 3,500 sq. ft.|
|-100dB (About 1 to 2 bars)||UP TO 1,000 sq. ft.|
|No existing signal outside?||A signal booster likely will not work.|
Read instructions on how to measure signal strength accurately in Decibels (dB).
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation such as this may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, what is the difference between 470103 / 470103F for Canada?
In addition to the difference in cost, SKU 470103 is approved by Federal Communications Commission for use within USA, whereas 470103F is approved by Industry Canada for use within Canada.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.