You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Connect 4G-X | 471104F (Canada)
weBoost Connect 4G-X | 471104F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 471104F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Connect 4G-X 471104F 3G and 4G LTE Cell Phone Signal Booster for Large Home & Office up to 7,500 square feet.*
Enjoy effortless communication and consistently reliable data speeds and cell signals with this signal boosting device for large homes, offices, buildings. Giving you access to a more reliable, stronger cell phone signal than ever before, this device allows for seamless uninterrupted connections at work or at home.
The most highly-powered 4G booster for buildings, this device is professional quality and allows high-speed downloads and uploads, greatly improved quality of voice calls, and a reduction in the number of dropped calls. With cell signals boosted by as much as 32 times and 3G and 4G LTE signals amplified in building areas, the weBoost Connect 4G-X cell phone signal booster for large homes is compatible with all networks throughout Canada, including Freedom Mobile, Telus, Rogers, and Bell. Installation is easy and fast with the included Quick Install Guide.
Everything needed for installation is included as part of the kit, with the entire unit covered by a two-year manufacturer's warranty. A support team is on call to assist with questions related to installation as required. If you're not handy with, or do not wish to deal with basic installation tools and hardware to install this signal booster kit, we offer weBoost installation service to help install this kit professionally in your home or workplace.
- All carriers in Canada are supported.
- The customer support team is based on the U.S., highly trained, and friendly.
- Everything needed for installation is included within the kit.
- Fully IC / ISED certified for use within Canada.
- Improve data signal and cellular voice connections indoors.
- Enjoy the reliability of consistently fast data and cell signals.
- Data downloads and uploads will be noticeably faster.
- Enjoying up to two hours of additional voice calls in areas of weak signals.
- 3G and 4G LTE signals are boosted in large homes and small office areas.
- Total coverage area of up to 7500 square feet.*
- Multiple users and devices are simultaneously supported.
- All carriers and all devices are supported.
- Enhance high-speed 4G LTE Internet, text, and talk with a gain of up to 70 dB.
What Is Included in the Retail Package?
Everything needed to facilitate a complete installation is included. Individual additional items listed below can be ordered over phone. Additional components and accessories are available if needed by contacting our friendly helpdesk.
- 471004 - Connect 4G-X amplifier.
- 314411 - antenna, directional, outdoor.
- 311135 - antenna, indoor panel.
- 859900 - power supply.
- 952375 and 952360 - coaxial cables, low loss, Wilson, black (75 foot and 60 foot).
How Does It Work?
Signal boosters increase the strength of a cell phone signal by collecting signals directly from a cellular tower with an antenna, and then amplifying those signals by using a cellular booster, which allows your mobile devices to receive the amplified signals. Then, outgoing signals produced by your phones and MiFis are delivered to the cell tower via the booster.
- Signal received by the booster after reaching the cell phone tower to access text, voice, and data signals.
- Outdoor signal transmitted to the booster from the outdoor antenna.
- Signal boosted from the outdoor signal, amplified as much as 32 times, and directed to the indoor antenna.
- Signal expanded by the indoor antenna, which broadcasts the amplified signal to devices within the large home.
- Ideally suited for use within offices and large homes.
- Total coverage of up to 7500 square feet.
- Enjoy the fastest possible network speeds.
- Wireless booster with multi-user support.
- Maximum gain of up to 70 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||70 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W|
|Dimensions||22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm|
|Weight||1.27 kg (amplifier only).|
|471104F (Canada) UPC||811815025269|
|IF YOUR OUTSIDE SIGNAL IS:||YOUR BOOSTED SIGNAL MAY BE:|
|-89dB AND LOWER (About 5 bars)||UP TO 7,500 sq. ft.|
|-90dB (About 3 to 4 bars)||UP TO 4,000 sq. ft.|
|-100dB (About 1 to 2 bars)||UP TO 2,000 sq. ft.|
|No existing signal outside?||A signal booster likely will not work.|
Read instructions on how to measure signal strength accurately in Decibels (dB).
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation such as this may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.