weBoost Connect RV 65 | 471203F (Canada)
weBoost Connect RV 65 | 471203F (Canada)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 471203F
Note: This listing is for the Canadian version kit. We carry USA version, weBoost Connect RV 65 471203 as well.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Connect RV 65 471203F cell phone signal booster is for enhancing signal on multiple cellular devices inside RVs when stationary or parked in cities and remote, rural and mountainous areas. It is for enhancing 3G and 4G LTE mobile signals ONLY in Stationary or Parked RVs.
The Connect RV 65 cell phone signal booster by weBoost is an effective and simple solution to the problem of how to increase the cellular signal strength within a towable vehicle like an RV. This unit provides noticeable benefits for all users within the RV, regardless of their cellular device or chosen carrier.
Note that this unit has been designed for use within parked RVs, not those currently in motion. The kit includes a telescoping pole that can reach heights of up to 25 feet, allowing the outdoor antenna to receive and amplify the signal directly from the closest cell phone tower. While the initial, one-off installation may take up to half an hour, from there it is a simple 10-minute process to set up the telescoping pole and attached antenna each time the RV is parked.
The secret behind the success of the Connect RV 65 is its five-band signal booster which maximizes the signal within the RV, making it extremely effective even in areas where the signal is particularly poor. Not only will your call quality be improved, but data speeds will soar, including on the 4G LTE network, regardless of the Canadian carrier you choose to use. Multiple users can access connections across a wide variety of carriers, giving everyone on board the benefit of improved data and cellular voice communication.
- This unit is for use in a stationary RV.
- All cell carriers in Canada are supported.
- Tech support is friendly and U.S.-based.
- Everything needed for initial installation is included within the kit.
- Fully certified by Canadian wireless technology regulating agencies IC and ISED.
- Extend the range of your cellular signals.
- Enjoy consistent and reliable data speeds and cell signals.
- Experience faster data downloads than ever before.
- Areas of weak signals can provide additional talk time of as much as two hours.
- 3G and 4G LTE signals are boosted in stationary RVs.
- Multiple users and devices can connect simultaneously.
- All carriers in Canada and all cellular devices are supported.
- Dramatically improve text, talk, and 4G LTE high-speed Internet.
- Enjoy gains of up to 65 dB.
What is in the retail box?
Everything you need for a full initial installation is included within the kit. If you need to order any of the parts listed below individually, please call us to order over phone. For additional or spare parts, contact our friendly tech support team for more information.
- 471203 - amplifier, Connect RV 65.
- 900203 - telescoping pole, 25 feet, and mount assembly.
- 314475 - antenna, outdoor, directional.
- 311155 - antenna, indoor panel.
- 990056 - wall mount.
- 950630, 950615 - coaxial cables, RG6, low loss, white, 1 x 30 foot and 2 x 15 foot.
- 951177 - window cable, flat.
- 971129 - barrel connector, F-Female to F-Female.
- 850012 - power supply, AC.
- 851111 - power supply, hardwire.
How Does It Work?
The way a signal booster works is by increasing the cell signal by using a high-powered antenna and delivering the signal directly to the booster. The signals are then amplified to enable your devices to access the improved signal, with the boosted signals delivered back from the device to the cell phone tower.
- Signal received. The cell tower is accessed to retrieve data, text, and voice signals while the vehicle is parked.
- Signal boosted. The outdoor signal is amplified by as much as 32 times and then sent directly to the indoor antenna.
- Signal transmitted. The boosted signal is received by the device within the RV.
- Only for use when the RV is stationary.
- Enjoy the fastest possible network speeds.
- Wireless booster for multi-user support.
- Network gain of up to 65 dB.
|Model Number||471203F (Canada)|
|Frequencies & Bands||700 MHz on Bands 12/17, 700 MHz on Band 13, 850 MHz on Band 5, 1700/2100 MHz on Band 4, 1900 MHz on Band 2.|
|Power Supply||110-240 Volts AC, 50-60 Hertz|
|Amplifier Size||6.5 x 4.25 x 1.25"|
|Amplifier Weight||0.45 lbs|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Refurbished weBoost Home 4G LTE Signal Booster for Small Home & Office (USA)
zBoost 5V Wi-Ex Base Unit Power Supply - CPSP-0010
Wilson weBoost Home 4G | 470101 (USA)