weBoost Drive 4G-M | 470121F (Canada)
weBoost Drive 4G-M | 470121F (Canada)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470121F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive 4G-M 470121F cell phone signal booster is for enhancing signal on a multiple cellular devices for all kinds of vehicles for boosting reception in major cities.
With the Drive 4G-M (formerly known as the Mobile 4G 470108F), you can maintain a consistent connection wherever you go. The unit connects wirelessly to every device within a vehicle, creating a reliable, strong signal that preserves the battery life of your devices. Consistently recognized as the most popular vehicle signal booster offered by weBoost, this unit provides faster downloads and uploads, better quality voice calls, and a vast reduction in dropped calls.
By boosting signals on the 3G and 4G LTE networks by up to 32 times, everyone inside the RV, van, truck, or car, can make use of the expanded signal, regardless of their device or wireless network in Canada (all major networks including Freedom Mobile, Bell, Telus, and Rogers are supported).
Every booster unit includes a power supply, an outdoor antenna with magnetic support, and an indoor antenna – along with an easy to follow guide for DIY installation. weBoost backs up all their products with a two-year warranty to ensure that customers enjoy the best possible signal boosting experience.
- Wireless signal boosting for all cell carriers in Canada.
- U.S.-based, friendly customer support team.
- Everything needed for installation is included within the one package.
- Fully certified by Canadian wireless telecom regulation authorities ISED / IC.
- Extend the range of your cellular signal.
- Enjoy consistent, reliable cell signals and data transfers.
- Faster downloads and uploads.
- Reap the benefits of an additional two hours of voice calls in areas of weak signal.
- Boost 3G and 4G LTE signals for multiple users within any vehicle, including boats, RVs, vans, trucks, and cars.
- Simultaneous support for multiple users and devices.
- All carriers and all devices in Canada can enjoy simultaneous signal boosting.
- Enhance your talk, 4G LTE Internet, and text on any device.
- Enjoy gains of up to 50 dB.
What Is Included?
A complete and easy installation is ensured by having every component necessary included within the one kit. If you need to order parts listed below individually, please call to order over the phone because they are not sold separately online. If you need additional other components and accessories, or have a non-standard installation, contact us for free advice.
- 470021 – amplifier, Drive 4G-M.
- 301126 – antenna, omnidirectional, outdoor, magnet mounted.
- 314401 – antenna, low-profile, slim, 4G.
- 859913 – power supply.
How Does It Work?
If you have ever wondered how a cell phone signal booster works, here's the answer. In brief, the process begins with signals being collected by a powerful antenna, with the signals then being delivered to the booster. The signal booster amplifies the signals, making it easier for your devices to receive them. The boosted signals are then returned from your device back to the cell phone tower.
- Signal received. he outdoor antenna makes contact with the cell phone tower to collect data, text, and voice signals. This occurs whether the vehicle is parked or currently in motion.
- Signal boosted. The outdoor signal is received by the booster, amplified by up to 32 times, and directed to the indoor antenna.
- Signal transmitted. That indoor antenna transmits the amplified signal to all devices within the vehicle.
- Ideally suited for use in RVs, trucks, and cars.
- Achieve the fastest possible network speeds.
- A wireless booster for simultaneous use of multiple users.
- Enjoy gains of up to 50 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V/ 2A|
|Dimensions||4.38 x 6.38 x 1.38 inches|
|Weight||0.53 kg or 1.16 lbs (amplifier only).|
|470121F (Canada) UPC||811815024873|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
Refurbished weBoost Home 4G LTE Signal Booster for Small Home & Office (USA)
zBoost 5V Wi-Ex Base Unit Power Supply - CPSP-0010
Wilson weBoost Home 4G | 470101 (USA)