You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Drive 4G-X | 470510F (Canada)
weBoost Drive 4G-X | 470510F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470510F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510F cell phone signal booster is for enhancing signal on a multiple cellular devices in all type vehicles within city and rural, remote, and mountainous areas.
The Drive 4G-X in-vehicle booster by weBoost is a professional grade and highly powerful 4G cell phone signal booster that provides up to two additional hours of voice calls in areas of weak signals, significantly faster downloads and uploads, noticeably improved quality of voice calls, and far fewer dropped or disconnected calls. Enhancing signals up to 32 times and working equally on the 3G and 4G LTE networks, this professional-grade vehicle booster boosts signals for every person within an RV, van, truck, or car.
The Drive 4G-X by weBoost tends to be the vehicle booster of choice for North America's first responders, as it offers up to 60% more coverage than other similar boosters on the market. This unit succeeds in delivering faster data and voice connections with a dramatic reduction in dropped calls. Areas of weak connection can provide up to an additional two hours of talk time, along with faster data transfers, better voice quality, and signal strength improvement of as much as 32 times. Everyone within the vehicle - whether it be an RV, van, truck, or car can benefit from dramatically improved 3G and 4G LTE signals.
With full compatibility with all wireless carriers throughout Canada including Freedom Mobile, Rogers, Bell, and Telus - the Drive 4G-X by weBoost allows for quick and easy installation and setup. Installation is as simple as plugging the unit into the power supply of the vehicle and affixing the antenna (fully magnetic) to the center of the vehicle's roof.
- All cell phone carriers in Canada are supported.
- Customer support is both friendly and U.S.-based.
- Everything you need for complete self-installation is included within the one package.
- DIY installation is a breeze by following the simple included instructions.
- Fully IC / ISED certified for use within Canada.
- Enjoy up to two hours of extra voice calls in areas of weak signals.
- Extend the range of your cellular signals.
- Enjoy significantly faster data uploads and downloads.
- Data speeds are consistent and reliable.
- Boost the 3G and 4G LTE signals for every person within the vehicle, regardless of whether it is a boat, RV, van, truck, or car.
- Support for multiple users and devices at one time.
- Simultaneous support for all devices on all Canadian carriers.
- Simultaneously enhance 4G LTE Internet, text, and talk for everyone.
What is Inside The Box?
Within the kit, you will find everything you need for a complete standard installation. If you wish to order individual parts listed below, or need additional components for a customized installation, phone our U.S.-based support team for support.
- 470010 – amplifier, Drive 4G X.
- 301126 – antenna – magnet mounted, outdoors, 4".
- 859913 – power supply, DC, 12 volts.
- 314401 – indoor antenna, low profile, slim, 4G.
How Does It Work?
When you use a cell phone signal booster, you are simply collecting signals by the use of a high-powered antenna, and then delivering the signals directly to the booster unit. This amplifies the signals to allow your devices to receive them, after which the boosted signals emitted from your device are transmitted back to the cell tower.
- First, the outdoor antenna reaches towards the cell phone tower to connect to all available data and voice signals.
- The booster obtains the outdoor signal directly from the outdoor antenna.
- The outdoor signal is boosted by as much as 32 times and transmitted to the indoor antenna.
- The indoor antenna transmits the boosted signal around the inside of the vehicle.
- Ideally suited for use within an RV, truck, or car.
- Offer all your passengers the fastest possible network speeds.
- In-vehicle wireless booster designed for multiple simultaneous users.
- Enjoy gains of up to 50 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V/ 2.5A|
|Dimensions||11.43 x 16.19 x 3.49 cm|
|Weight||0.53 kg (amplifier only).|
|470510F (Canada) UPC||811815025290|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.