You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Drive 4G-X + Marine Kit | 470510F-M (Canada)
weBoost Drive 4G-X + Marine Kit | 470510F-M (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470510F-M
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510F + Marine Kit creates a powerful cell phone signal booster for boats, ships, ferries, etc. It increases cellular signal strength for talk, text, 3G & 4G LTE Internet wireless signals on all Canadian mobile carrier networks. It reduces dropped and missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users. It provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices inside.
- 470010 Booster amplifier with SMA female connector.
- 301152 Slim low profile interior antenna.
- 301126 4" Mini-magnet mount exterior antenna (optional).
- 859913 DC/DC Vehicle power supply 6V/2A.
- 304420 Marine weatherproof 2G, 3G, 4G LTE outside antenna.
- 901119 Marine antenna mount.
- 311135 Inside boat/ yacht/ ship Panel antenna.
- 955822 20 ft. RG-58 cable.
How Does It Work?
Mount exterior weather-proof antenna on the roof or highest spot on your boat, ship, or ferry. It will receive a signal from any cell towers within range, and amplify it to enhance signal by up to 50db. The panel antenna can be installed inside your marine vessel such as under the deck where good signals are required. That interior panel antenna will then broadcast the signal below deck, and all mobile users will receive more bars, and a better cell phone calling experience.
What Does It Work With?
You can use this Marine 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster with:
Any make or model of extended van, RV, bus, ferry, boat, ship, or other large vehicle with lots of room inside. Works with any Canada cell carrier. Any mobile device that has 2G, 3G, 4G wireless connectivity.
From the manufacturer:
- Boosts voice, text, 3G & 4G LTE signals for all Canadian cell carriers.
- Reduces dropped and missed calls.
- Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices.
- Supports multiple users simultaneously.
- Sets up in minutes - simple plug and play install.
This phone booster kit for boats, yachts, ferries boosts voice, text and 4G LTE for all major carriers including Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Rogers Wireless and Freedom Mobile. weBoost cell phone signal boosters are ideal for use with hands-free cell phone car systems or Bluetooth devices.
Dropped calls and slow data speeds are history, as it provides clear and consistent coverage for multiple cellular devices in any vehicle. End the frustration of weak and unreliable cellular signal.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cellular signal booster for Marine vessels is compatible with following Canadian wireless service providers:
|Canadian Service Providers|
|Virgin Mobile Canada|
Marine Signal Booster Specifications.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V/ 2.5A|
|Dimensions||11.43 x 16.19 x 3.49 cm|
|Weight||0.53 kg (amplifier only).|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.