You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR | 470210F (Canada)
weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR | 470210F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470210F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR 470210F cell phone signal booster is for enhancing signal on a multiple cellular devices in Over The Road Commercial Trucks within city and rural, remote, and mountainous areas.
This unit had the honor of being the most highly-powered booster for use within trucks and other vehicles in Canada. Part of its secret is its all-weather omnidirectional antenna created by Wilson Electronics which allows for as much as 60% more service range and maximum possible connection range when compared with rival boosters. Data and voice alike are boosted to the maximum levels allowed by the IC – up to 50 dB with 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE network signals amplified by as much as 32 times. RV drivers can enjoy a vast reduction in dead zones and dropped connections while experiencing the benefits of speedy data downloads and uploads and a noticeably improved quality of audio.
Everything you need for quick and simple installation comes complete within the kit. If you're wondering about the power supply, ignition power installation kits are available, while the unit itself is designed to be plugged directly into the CLA. Call us if you wish to order a hardwire power supply kit. This unit is fully compatible with all cellular devices within Canada. With a three-way mount packaged as part of the installation kit, the unit can mount seamlessly to vertical or horizontal bars with diameters up to 1 inch, or directly onto the surface of the vehicle.
- Boost the cell phone signal of all carriers within Canada.
- Our customer support team is friendly and based in the United States.
- Everything you need for simple installation is included in the package.
- DIY installation is a breeze with our simple included instructions.
- Certified by the Canadian IC / ISED.
- Assembled within United States, this unit includes a full two-year warranty.
- Extend the range of your cellular signals.
- All networks can have data and voice signals boosted by as much as 32 times.
- Enjoy high-quality audio and a reduction in lost connections.
- Downloads and uploads will be faster and more reliable.
- Areas of weak signals can experience up to two hours of additional talk time.
- 3G and 4G LTE signals will be boosted in all RVs and large trucks.
- Simultaneous support for multiple users and devices.
- All devices and all carriers can benefit simultaneously.
- 4G LTE Internet, text, and talk will all be enhanced.
- Gains of up to 50 dB.
What Is Included?
Everything you need for a complete, simple, home DIY installation is included with the device. If you wish to order individual items listed below, call us to order over the phone. If you need additional parts for an extended or custom installation, simply contact us for more information.
- 470010 – amplifier, Drive 4G-X OTR.
- 314401 – antenna, indoor.
- 859913 – power supply, DC.
- 901104 – mounting bracket.
- 304415 – antenna, mirror mount, and cable, 15 feet.
How Does It Work?
Cell phone signal boosters work by using a powerful antenna to collect signals which are then delivered directly to the booster before they are amplified and directed to your devices. Signals generated from your device are similarly boosted by the booster and sent back to the cell tower.
- The cell phone booster extends to the tower to receive data and voice signals.
- Outdoor signals are amplified up to 32 times and directed to the indoor antenna.
- The amplified signal is broadcast directly to cell phone devices within the vehicle.
- Designed with the needs of commercial truckers in mind.
- Enjoy the fastest possible network speeds.
- Wireless booster for multi-user support.
- Maximum gains of up to 50 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V/ 2A|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 6.375 x 1.38 inches|
|Weight||1.16 lbs (amplifier only).|
|470210F (Canada) UPC||811815026853|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.