You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Drive 4G-X RV | 470410F (Canada)
weBoost Drive 4G-X RV | 470410F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470410F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410F cell phone signal booster is for enhancing signal on a multiple cellular devices in all RVs, Towables and Motorhomes within city and rural, remote, and mountainous areas when moving/ in-motion OR parked.
The Drive 4G-X RV by weBoost is the most powerful cell phone signal booster for use within vehicles throughout Canada. The device provides a boosted data and voice signal up to the maximum system gain allowed by ISED / IC: 50 dB. 3G and 4G LTE network signals can be boosted as much as 32 times, allowing RV drivers the experience of lower numbers of dropped connections and network dead zones, along with a significantly higher quality of voice calls, and boosted data download and upload speeds, regardless of whether the RV is in motion or parked. All towables, including Class A and Class C RVs, can enjoy the benefits of the signal boosting device.
Like all signal boosters manufactured by weBoost, this unit comes complete with everything needed for an easy home installation. This includes a DC power supply hardwired and fused with 12 volts, an AC 110-volt wall plug, indoor and outdoor antennas, and coaxial cables with pre-installed connectors. All cell phone carriers throughout Canada and all cell phone devices can benefit from the Drive 4G-X RV at the same time.
- RV drivers and passengers can enjoy the benefits of boosted 3G and 4G LTE signals.
- Multiple users and devices can connect at any one time.
- All cell phone carriers throughout Canada and all devices are supported.
- Enhance 4G LTE high-speed Internet, text, and talk at the same time.
- Extend the range of your cellular signal.
- Enjoy consistency of reliable cell signals and data speeds.
- Speedier data uploads and downloads make life easier.
- Enjoy an additional two hours of voice calls in areas of weak signal.
- Boost 3G and 4G LTE signals in RVs.
- Simultaneous support for all users and devices.
- All Canadian carriers and all devices are supported.
- Enhance 4G LTE Internet and talk and text at the same time.
What Is Inside The Retail Kit?
Everything you need for a fast, simple installation is included within the kit. If you're wondering how to order the parts listed below individually, contact us. If you wish to customize and exhance or extend your installation, contact us for free advice on additional components you may need.
- 470010 – amplifier, Drive 4G-X RV.
- 311160 – antenna, desktop, inside 4G.
- 859912 – power supply, AC/DC, wall.
- 851111 – power supply, DC/DC, hardwire, fused.
- 304421 – antenna, omnidirectional, 4G.
- 950621 – RG6 cable, 20 feet, black.
- 901157 – coaxial cables, tie-downs, 15 sets.
- ACC000003 – coaxial cable, through body cover.
How Does It Work?
Signal boosters can increase the strength of a cell phone signal by collecting signals directly from a tower with an antenna, and amplifying those signals by way of a booster, allowing your individual devices to receive the amplified signals. From there, outgoing signals produced by your devices can be delivered to the cell tower via the booster.
- Signal received by the booster after accessing the cell phone tower to access text, voice, and data signals, regardless of whether the vehicle is in motion or parked.
- Signal boosted from the outdoor signal, amplified as much as 32 times, and directed to the indoor antenna.
- Signal expanded by the indoor antenna, which broadcasts the amplified signal to chosen devices within the vehicle.
- Perfectly suitable for motorhomes and towables.
- Fast as possible network speeds.
- Wireless booster for multi-user support.
- Maximum gains of up to 50 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V/ 2A|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 4.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Weight||1.16 lbs (amplifier only).|
|470410F (Canada) UPC||811815028567|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.