You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Drive Sleek | 470135F (Canada)
weBoost Drive Sleek | 470135F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470135F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Sleek 470135F cell phone signal booster is for enhancing signal on a single cellular device in vehicles within major cities. This device suits all vehicle types. If you have ever wanted to strengthen the voice connection or data of your cell phone, this device – the Drive Sleek, a cradle booster by weBoost - It is what you have been looking for.
A versatile and powerful cradle signal booster for use within vehicles, this device works on the 4G network and can be used in trucks, cars, and other vehicles to keep your connection strong at all times. Using the Drive Sleek is as simple as placing your cell phone directly into the cradle, and then enjoying the significantly improved cell phone coverage: As much as 32 times better than before. With your new stronger signal, you can make the most of improved battery power even in areas of weak signal, along with crystal-clear calls, significantly speedier data transfers, and so much more.
Setting up your new Drive Sleek is made simple because of the new design of the outdoor antenna, which adheres directly to the roof of your vehicle with a high-strength magnet. For vehicles without a magnetic roof such as fiberglass, wooden, or plastic, a self-adhesive patch is included as part of the Drive Sleek installation kit to assist in the installation of the outdoor antenna.
The kit also includes a 2.1 amp/5-volt charger, which will provide much faster recharging speeds than a standard 1 amp/5-volt port. Part of the brilliance of the Drive Sleek is the innovative design of the cradle, which has been specifically manufactured to accommodate devices between 5.1 inches and 7.5 inches in length. This means that all popular cell phone devices will easily fit, from the Galaxy Note 8 by Samsung at 6.4 inches to the iPhone X, Xr, Xs or 8 Plus by Apple at 6.24 inches, along with its predecessor, the iPhone 7 Plus at 6.23 inches.
Offering full compatibility with all of Canada's major cell networks (including Telus, Rogers, and Bell) the Drive Sleek has been certified by Industry Canada and includes everything you need for a simple, straightforward self-installation.
Drive Sleek is the most versatile cell phone signal booster offered by weBoost on the 4G network. With your valuable cell phone device securely held in the included cradle, you will enjoy as much as 32 times the previous signal strength on the 3G and 4G LTE networks while inside any vehicle, including RVs, vans, trucks, and cars. Fully compatible with all major cell phone networks in Canada (including Freedom Mobile, Telus, Rogers, and Bell), the Drive Sleek by weBoost is certified by Industry Canada / Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada and comes complete with everything you need to make your self-installation as easy as possible.
- Full support for all major cell carriers in Canada.
- Customer service center based in the United States and offering friendly support at all times.
- Everything you need for self-installation included within the kit.
- Fully certified by the IC.
- Extend the range of your cell phone signal.
- Enjoy consistently high data transfer speeds and a much more reliable cell phone signal.
- Data downloads and uploads at a much faster rate.
- As much as two additional hours of talk time, even in areas where the signal is weak.
- Boost your 3G and 4G LTE cell phone signal in all vehicles, including boats, RVs, vans, trucks, and cars.
- Cradle-style cell phone signal booster with ample room for one cellular device.
- All carriers and all devices are supported.
- Text, talk, and 4G LTE high-speed Internet are enhanced.
What is Inside?
Everything you need for a complete DIY installation is included within the kit. Additionally, extra components can be added for unique or extended installations. For more information or to order parts individually, contact our friendly helpdesk.
- 311251 – Cradle, Drive Sleek.
- 470035 – Signal booster, Drive Sleek.
- 311250 – Outdoor antenna.
- 850002 – Electricity supply.
- Magnetic clip for the dash-mounted cradle.
How Does It Work?
The way a signal booster works is by increasing the cell phone signal by use of a high-powered antenna and then delivering the signal directly to the booster. From there, the signals are amplified to enable your individual devices to access them, with the boosted signals delivered back from the device to the cell phone tower.
- Signal received. The cell tower is accessed by the booster to retrieve data, text, and voice signals, regardless of whether the vehicle is in motion or parked.
- Signal boosted. The outdoor signal is amplified by as much as 32 times by the booster and then sent directly to the cradle of the Drive Sleek.
- Signal transmitted. The boosted signal is received by the device within the cradle. Outgoing signals generated from the device are sent and amplified via the booster directly back to the cell phone tower.
- Ideally suited for use in any vehicle, including RVs, trucks, and cars.
- The highest possible network speed.
- Included cradle supports one cell phone device.
- Enjoy a gain of up to 23 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||23 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||12V 1.5A / USB 5V 2.1A|
|Dimensions||0.65 x 1.60 x 7 in.|
|Weight||0.25 kg (amplifier only).|
|470135F (Canada) UPC||811815027720|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use this booster outside of my vehicle? (inside of my RV)
Yes, it can be used in any type enclosure, as long as you can route the provided cable outside to place exterior antenna on top of the vehicle or enclosed structure.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.