An item you're pre-ordering is on backorder so it will take few days to ship - are you sure you want to proceed to order it?Close
weBoost Drive Sleek OTR | 470235F (Canada)
weBoost Drive Sleek OTR | 470235F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470235F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Sleek 470235F cell phone signal booster is for enhancing signal on a single cellular device in trucks within cities and rural areas.
Designed with the unique requirements of today's truck drivers in mind, the Drive Sleek OTR is a complete self-installed booster kit for cell phone signals that includes everything you need to take care of the installation yourself. A cradle-style booster that supports mobile devices on all cell carriers, the booster cradle amplifies 4G LTE and includes a choice of several different mounting options, along with a coaxial cable, a mast of variable length, a spring, and a three-way mount. Installation couldn't be simpler, and once the process has been completed, you will have the benefit of high-speed data transfers and a greatly improved voice range, regardless of your cell phone carrier.
Wherever your journey takes you, the weBoost Drive Sleek OTR cell phone signal booster will improve your 3G and 4G LTE data and voice signals within your truck. Today's truck drivers are more connected than ever, and the 4G Trucker Antenna is a cost-effective, versatile cradle-style booster that provides modern truckers with the appropriate signal strength they need to stay connected.
Truckers who use CB radios will be pleased to know that the 4G Trucker Antenna is fully compatible with all 24 3/8" mounting points for CB antennas, along with CB mounts installed after purchase. Delivering the highest possible signal gain under the ISED / IC's regulations, this cell phone signal booster for truckers is easy to install and includes everything needed for installation within the kit.
- Signals are boosted on all cell carriers throughout Canada.
- Our tech support team staff are friendly and based in United States.
- Everything needed for DIY self-installation is included within the kit.
- Fully certified by the IC / ISED.
- Extend your cell phone signal range as much as possible with the taller antenna.
- Enjoy a more reliable cell phone signal and consistency of data speeds.
- High-speed data transfers.
- Areas of weak signal can achieve an additional two hours of talk time.
- The 4G Trucker Antenna will boost your 3G and 4G LTE signals in RVs and large trucks.
- The cradle-style booster supports a single device.
- All carriers and all phones are supported.
- Enhance your text, talk, and 4G LTE high-speed Internet.
What is Included?
The kit comes complete with everything needed for a comprehensive self-installation. If you need other optional parts or add'l individual parts as listed below to extend or customize your installation, simply give us a call to order. We can also advise you on additional components you may require. A standard installation requires the following included components:
- 311251 – cradle, Drive Sleek.
- 470035 – signal booster, Drive Sleek.
- 304414 – trucker antenna, outdoor, 4G.
- 850002 – power supply, DC, 12 volts.
- Magnetic clip for dash mounting.
- Antenna Mount – three way.
- 2 x antenna masts.
- Thread lock.
- SMA male to SMB male connector and cable adapter.
- Adapter for side exit.
- Antenna spring.
How Does It Work?
Signal boosters work by dramatically increasing cell phone signals by compiling available signals with a powerful antenna, and then delivering the amplified signals directly to the booster, where they are then distributed to your devices. When a device sends an outgoing signal, that signal is directed to the booster and then amplified further towards the cell tower.
- First, the data or voice signal is received by the booster directly from the cell tower.
- Next, the signal is amplified up to 32 times and sent directly to the indoor antenna via the booster.
- Finally, the expanded signal is sent directly to the device within the cradle.
- Designed with the needs of commercial truck drivers in mind.
- Enjoy high-speed network connections.
- The cradle mount supports a single cell phone device.
- Enjoy gains of up to 23 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||23 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||12V 1.5A / USB 5V 2.1A|
|Dimensions||0.65 x 1.60 x 7 in.|
|Weight||0.25 kg (amplifier only).|
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.