You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Home 4G | 470101F (Canada)
weBoost Home 4G | 470101F (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470101F/652120
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Home 4G 470101F Canada 3G and 4G LTE cell phone signal booster kit for small homes and offices up to 1,500 square feet.*
Please note: This model has been discontinued and replaced with weBoost Home Room (652120). If you order this item, you will be sent the new version because we no longer have this in stock. They are the same except the new packaging, the new product name, and the new model number (Home 4G 470101F vs. Home Room 652120).
With the weBoost Home 4G 470101F, you will enjoy faster downloads and uploads, high-quality voice calls, and experience a significant reduction in the number of calls dropped. Increasing cell phone signals by as much as 32 times, this is a premium signal booster that enhances 3G and 4G LTE signals in buildings and homes with areas up to 1500 sq. ft.*
This home cell phone booster's donor antenna can no longer be placed in suction cup facing outwards. Please note that the suction cup (part # 901141) to mount on any home or office window glass is no longer included in the new version because best reception can only be achieved using antenna mounted outside.
Compatible with all major cell phone networks in Canada (including Freedom Mobile, Telus, Rogers, and Bell) this unit by weBoost includes everything needed for a complete self-installation, including a 30-foot cable, power supply, and outdoor and indoor antennas. Self-installation is easy and intuitive, but if you need help there are trained staff on call to provide support.
If you're not handy with, or do not wish to deal with basic installation tools and hardware to install this signal booster kit, we offer weBoost installation service to help install this kit professionally in your home or workplace. Regardless of whether you're making a call, checking your emails, or streaming an HD movie, you will enjoy a reliable, strong cell phone signal with the Home 4G unit by weBoost.
- All major cell phone signal carriers in Canada supported.
- Customer support is U.S.-based and friendly.
- Everything you need for DIY installation is included.
- Fully IC / ISED certified.
- Notice a dramatic improvement in your data signal and indoor voice calls from your cellular device.
- Enjoy consistently fast data speeds and a much more reliable cell phone signal.
- Data uploads and downloads will be much faster.
- Enjoy the benefits of up to two hours of bonus talk time, even in areas where the signal is weakest.
- Your small office or home workspace will enjoy boosted 3G and 4G LTE signals.
- Up to 1500 square feet of coverage.*
- Use with multiple users and devices.
- All carrier networks and all cell devices can benefit at the same time.
- Improve 4G LTE data and Internet, text, and talk.
- Enjoy the benefits of a gain of up to 60 dB.
What is Included?
This kit, weBoost Home 4G (470101F) is anticipated to be replaced with new packaging and name weBoost Home Room (652120) in the future. Both will include parts you would need for a complete DIY home installation. Your installation can be extended with additional parts such as an antenna mounting pole, a lightning surge protector and grounding cable kit. If you need more information, or to order additional optional parts individually, simply phone our helpdesk. This kit includes all of the following:
- 470001 – 4G amplifier, home.
- 301211 – desktop indoor antenna.
- 850012 – power supply.
- 950630 – 2 x coaxial cables, 75 Ohm, low loss, RG6, 30 feet.
- 314473 – panel antenna, outdoor.
- 951152 – window cable, flat.
How Does It Work?
Ever wondered how a cell phone signal booster works? The process starts with signals being collected by a high-powered antenna, with those signals then being delivered directly to the booster. The signal booster amplifies the signals, making it much easier for your devices to receive them. From there, the boosted signals are returned from your device back to the cell phone tower.
- Signal received. The outdoor antenna makes contact with the cell phone tower to collect data and voice signals.
- Signal transmitted. The outdoor signal is received by the booster from the outdoor antenna.
- Signal boosted. The outdoor signal is boosted up to 32 times and directed to the indoor antenna.
- Signal expanded. The boosted signal is broadcast to all devices within the home or room by way of the indoor antenna.
- Ideal for offices and homes of up to two rooms.
- Provides full coverage in areas a maximum of 1500 square feet.*
- Enjoy optimum signal speeds.
- Wireless boosters can be used by multiple users at any one time.
- Increased gain of up to 60 dB.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||60 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Connectors||SMA-Female (Inside Antenna), F-Female (Outside Antenna)|
|Dimensions||16.51 x 11.11 x 3.49 cm|
|Weight||0.206 kg (amplifier only).|
|470101F (Canada) UPC||811815024620|
|IF YOUR OUTSIDE SIGNAL IS:||YOUR BOOSTED SIGNAL MAY BE:|
|-89dB AND LOWER (About 5 bars)||UP TO 1,500 sq. ft.|
|-90dB (About 3 to 4 bars)||UP TO 1,000 sq. ft.|
|-100dB (About 1 to 2 bars)||UP TO 150 sq. ft.|
|No existing signal outside?||A signal booster likely will not work.|
Read instructions on how to measure signal strength accurately in Decibels (dB).
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation such as this may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
26 miles from cell tower, will I get at least 2 bars?
We would need to know more about the signal outside of the house, is it usable? If you can make and maintain a phone call outside of the house, the booster will work great for you. If you are looking for further guidance, we would love to work with you to determine if the system would work for you.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.