You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Home Complete | 650145 (Canada)
weBoost Home Complete | 650145 (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 650145
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Home Complete Canada (650145) cell phone signal booster for a whole Canadian home or office up to 7,500 sq. ft. boasts up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 72 dB max gain. This is the best weBoost booster system in the sense that it has the power to cover maximum area than any other weBoost indoor cellular amplifier.
With its impressive power, the weBoost Canada Complete for homes and offices delivers reliable cellular connectivity for remote locations and large homes up to 7500 sq. ft. The Canada Home Complete's weBoost's most powerful consumer grade multi-user cell signal booster for residential use. It offers consumers best-in-class performance within its price range.
With 72 dB in max gain, the We Boost Complete provides the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds. Boasting up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power, it effortlessly reaches cell towers at distances up to 26% farther than the Home MultiRoom; weBoost's next most powerful home booster. With Home Complete, users can enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
weBoost Canada Home Complete booster is compatible with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices. It works on all Canadian mobile carrier networks including Telus Mobility, Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Freedom Mobile, and more. With the addition of Band 25, Telus customers will also enjoy enhanced LTE signal coverage. This is among weBoost’s first home cell signal boosters to provide enhanced support for Telus LTE users through Band 25 optimization.
- With up to 12 dBm in total downlink-output power, Canada weBoost Complete Home booster effectively produces up to 46% more coverage area than our next most powerful booster - Home Multi-Room.
- A set of brackets to allow for easy wall mount of booster and inside antenna; using its 3M Command strips. Antenna also has kickstand to set on shelf.
- The 75 Ohm Complete Home Outside Directional Antenna pulls in cell signal with increased gain. It is made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a home's rooftop vent pipe.
- With its sleek, anodized and powder-coated aluminum booster and stylish, fabric-covered inside panel antenna, this Canadian whole home signal booster fits in naturally with contemporary Canadian home décor.
- Our most powerful multi-user cell signal booster available for residential use.
- Up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- Users now get signal up to 26% farther from towers and enjoy up to 46% more coverage area than our next most powerful booster; the Home Multiple Room.
- Simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users throughout a large home or multi-story residence - up to 7,500 sq. ft. (depending on outside signal conditions).
- Where technology meets contemporary design; featuring a fabric-covered inside panel antenna and custom wall-mount brackets (with 3M Command Strips) for easy install.
- Works on ALL cellular devices and on all Canadian service provider networks.
The weBoost Complete Home cell signal booster for Canada provides best-in-class performance in its price range. This signal booster offers homeowners ability to enhance networks speeds across all carriers throughout a large, multi-level home - up to 7,500 sq. ft. With the addition of Band 25, it also provides enhanced support of Telus LTE. The Home Complete’s booster and inside Antenna are designed to complement contemporary décor.
For ease of installation and versatility, the wall-mount brackets for the booster and inside Antenna can be secured with the included 3M Command strips or using screws (not included). The inside Antenna also features a built-in kickstand for optional shelf placement. With donor and server ports on the top of the booster unit, the Home Complete helps prioritize cable access and organization.
Users will experience faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and superior streaming capability. Like all weBoost boosters, it works on all major Canadian carriers - including Rogers, Bell, Telus, Freedom Mobile, and more. Comes with installation guide, 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, and SignalBooster.com 60-day money-back guarantee.
*Depending on outside signal conditions.
Coverage Area up to 7,500 sq. ft. depending on outside signal strength:
Outside signal strength on the roof of your office or home has a huge impact on the coverage area you can expect from a signal booster. Please note that many factors determine coverage area, so actual results may differ from the estimates given below.
- 2,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
- 4,500 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 7,500 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-70 dB).
Please note that if there's absolutely no cell phone signal outside your home, building, apartment, or property - No signal booster can help produce signal inside. A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or Small Cell Technology signal enhancing system will be required in those instances when there's no cell phone service outside.
Who will benefit?
weBoost Canada by Wilson Electronics Canada Home Complete is designed for residential use. It is perfect for homes up to 7,500 sq. ft. in coverage area. It boosts cell signal for multiple users and cellular devices at once and works on all Canadian carrier networks. Wilson Canada Home Complete cell phone signal booster is for anyone in need of strong, reliable cell signal to support several devices in their home (up to 7,500 sq. ft.); ideal for large houses or in rural areas far from towers. For example:
- Residents of Canadian remote or rural areas with very weak signal.
- Large Canadian households where several cellular devices are in use.
- People in new Canadian housing developments with limited coverage.
- Modern Canadian homes made from signal-blocking LEED materials.
- Cabins or vacation homes in Canadian locations far from cell towers.
It can be used for all major Canada carrier networks. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency spectrums. It also includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of Telus LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Telus customers.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with a directional (log periodic or yagi) antenna, and then amplifies it numerous times with Wilson Canada's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions in your home, office, or big area, to cover an area of up to 7500 sq. ft. Please note that coverage is dependent upon strength of external signal.
For best results, the distance between the inside and outside antennas should at least 15 meters feet horizontally or 6 meters vertically.
What Does Home Complete Booster Kit Include?
- weBoost 650145 Booster Base (650045 / 650045).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445F).
- Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440F).
- Power Supply (850023F).
- 60 feet RG11 cable (951160F) + 75’ (951175F) RG11 cable.
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket.
- Wall Mount Brackets with Command Strips.
- Cable Mounting Clips (Qty. 15).
- Unparalleled Power: With up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power, the Canada Home Complete can reach cell towers up to 26% farther away than the Home MultiRooms; our next most powerful home booster.
- Modern Look: More than just a technological breakthrough, the Home Complete Canada stands out for its contemporary design aesthetics; making it feel right at home against even the most stylish décor.
- User Friendly: Home Canada Complete features a step-by-step guided installation process. Its wall-mount brackets and 3M Command Strips make it easy to put the booster and inside antenna in place.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||72 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||8.25 x 6.0 x. 2.4 inches|
|Amplifier Weight||1.55 lbs. (booster only).|
|650145 (Canada) UPC||811815029915|
Installation & instructional video.
This Canadian cell phone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included. Those parts and accessories are: Home Complete Booster 65 dB Gain. 314440F - Fabric Panel Antenna. 314445F - Outside Yagi Antenna with Mount. 850023F - AC/DC 12V/3A - 36W Switching Kycon Plug with Cable (Black). 951160F - 60 ft RG11 Cable. 951175F - 75 ft. RG11 Cable. Misc: Cable Clips, Command Strips, Velcro Cable Management Straps, Installation Guide.
How to Install weBoost Home Complete Cell Phone Signal Booster by Wilson Electronics Canada? Watch the following instrumental music video with demonstrations and textual instructions for installing Canada Wilson / weBoost cellular amplifier kit for homes up to 7,500 square feet.
Need less sq. ft. coverage for 2 to 3 rooms with max. 5,000 square footage, at a lower cost? Consider weBoost Home MultiRoom (Canada) kit.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.