You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It will ship the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost Home MultiRoom | 650144 (Canada)
weBoost Home MultiRoom | 650144 (Canada)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 650144
Note: This listing is for the Canada version kit. We carry comparable USA version, weBoost USA Home MultiRoom 470144 as well.
This unit is designed for mid-size homes to cover 2 to 3 rooms totalling maximum 5,000 sq. ft. Need higher sq. ft. coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft. at higher cost? Consider weBoost Canada Home Complete kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Home MultiRoom Canada (650144) cell phone signal booster provides enhanced cell coverage for up to 3 large rooms, or 5,000 sq. ft, with up to 65 dB max gain.
The Canadian Home MultiRoom by weBoost is the ideal multi-user cell signal booster for anyone who is experiencing weak signal or unresolved connectivity issues within a specific area of their home within Canada. With 65 dB in max gain, the weBoost MultiRoom offers Canadian residents the most reliable cell signal possible on all available network speeds.
Generating up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power, Wilson Multi Room signal booster can also reach Canadian cell towers at distances up to 23% farther than its predecessor; the Connect 4G. With Home Multi-Room, users can enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
weBoost Multi-Room is compatible with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices on all Canadian mobile carriers - including Rogers, Telus, Bell, Freedom Mobile, and more. With the addition of Band 25, Telus customers will also enjoy enhanced LTE signal coverage. weBoost by Wilson Electronics Home MultiRoom signal booster is among weBoosts first home cell boosters to provide enhanced support for Telus LTE users through Band 25 optimization.
- With up to 12 dBm in total downlink-output power, Wilson MultiRoom booster can produce up to 91% more coverage area than the Connect 4G; its predecessor among home cell signal boosters.
- With a set of wall-mount brackets (designed to use with 3M Command strips) and flat window cable, the Home Multiple Room kit offers homeowners the ease and convenience of tool-free installation.
- The 75 Ohm Home Multi-Room Outside Directional Antenna pulls in cell signal with increased gain. It is made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a home’s rooftop vent pipe.
- From its sleek, cast aluminum booster to the universal appeal of its stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna, the weBoost Multiple Room kit is a natural fit with contemporary home décor.
- The ideal multi-user cell signal booster for use with up to three large rooms.
- Up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- Users now get signal up to 40% farther from towers and enjoy up to 80% more coverage area as compared to our previous model; the Connect 4G.
- Simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users in a specific area of a residence—up to 5,000 sq. ft. (depending on outside signal conditions).
- Stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna featuring two custom wall-mount brackets with 3M CommandTMStrips and a flat window cable to bypass the need to drill holes.
- Works on ALL cellular devices and on all Canadian carrier networks.
- The weBoost Home Multiroom cell signal booster offers best-in-class performance in its price range. The Home MultiRoom offers Canadian home-owners the ability to enhance networks speeds across all carriers throughout a medium, multi-level home - up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- The reputable Wilson Electronics Canada is the parent company of the all-new weBoost Canada Home Multiple Room kit. This multi-user cell signal booster is designed for use with up to three large rooms.
- For weBoost MultiRoom cell phone booster, we deliver performance - starting with up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- With Wilson Canada Home MultiRoom booster, users now get signal up to 40% farther from towers and enjoy up to 80% more coverage area compared to the Connect 4G.
- With 65 dB max gain, We-Boost Multi-Room kit simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users in a specific area of a home - up to 5,000 sq. ft.*
- It works with all cellular devices and on all Canada service provider networks.
- Home MultiRoom cell phone signal booster includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Telus customers.
*Depending on outside signal conditions.
Coverage Area up to 5000 sq. ft. depending on outside signal strength:
Outside signal strength on the roof of your office or home has a huge impact on the coverage area you can expect from a signal booster. Please note that many factors determine coverage area, so actual results may differ from the estimates given below.
- 1,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
- 3,500 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 5000 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-65 dB).
Please note that if there's absolutely no cell phone signal outside your home, building, apartment, or property - No signal booster can help produce signal inside. A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or Small Cell Technology signal enhancing system will be required in those instances when there's no cell phone service outside.
Who will benefit?
Canada Home weBoost MultiRoom is ideal for anyone experiencing cell connectivity issues in a specific area and/or a floor of their Canadian home. For example:
- A home in Canada with any type of “dead zone” or weak signal area.
- A Canadian basement floor where multiple cell devices are often used.
- Rooms with energy-efficient windows or other LEED materials.
- A side of a house where signal is blocked by trees or foliage.
It can be used for all major Canadian wireless networks. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency spectrums. It also includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of Telus LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Telus customers.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with a directional (log periodic or yagi) antenna, and then amplifies it numerous times with Wilson's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions in your home, office, or big area, to cover an area of up to 5000 sq. ft. Please note that coverage is dependent upon strength of external signal.
For best results, the distance between the inside and outside antennas should at least 15 meters feet horizontally or 6 meters vertically.
What Does Home Multi Room Booster Kit Include?
- weBoost 650144 Amplifier Base (650044 / 650044).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445F).
- Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440F).
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket.
- Wall-Mount Bracket for Inside Antenna.
- Wall-Mount Bracket for Booster.
- (4) 3M Command Strips for Wall-Mount Brackets.
- Power Supply (850018).
- (2) 15 ft. + 30 ft. Cables (YX030-15W, 950630F).
- Flat Window Cable (951177F).
- (15) Cable Mounting Clips.
- Installation Guide.
- Impressive Power: With up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power, the Home weBoost Multi Room can reach cell towers up to 40% farther away than our previous home booster product; the Connect 4G.
- Modern Look: More than just a technological breakthrough, the weBoost Multi-Room kit is designed to complement contemporary décor; as evidenced by its stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna.
- User Friendly: The weBoost MultiRoom booster is made for tool-free installation; featuring a set of wall-mount brackets with 3M Command Strips and a flat window cable to bypass the need to drill holes in walls.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25* / 2.|
|Maximum Gain||65 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 6.0 x 2.63 inches|
|Booster Weight||1.9 lbs (amplifier only)|
|650144 (Canada) UPC||810005960359|
Installation and instructional video.
This cell phone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included. Those parts and accessories are: Home MultiRoom Booster 72 db. 314445F - Outside Antenna with mounting Bracket. 314440F - Panel Antenna with Fabric and Mounting Bracket. 850018 - AC/DC 4.2V DC 4A 2.5x5.5x11mm DC Larger Plug with 6 ft. Cable. 950630 - 30 ft. RG6 Cable. YX030-15W (qty. 2) with F-Female to F-Female Barrel Connector. 951177F - Window Entry Cable. Misc: Command Strips, Velcro Management Straps, Cable Clips and Installation Guide.
How to Install weBoost Home Multi-Room Cell Phone Signal Booster by Wilson Electronics? Watch the following instrumental music video with demonstrations and textual instructions for installing Canadian Wilson / weBoost cellular amplifier kit for 2 to 3 rooms up to 5,000 square feet.
Need higher sq. ft. coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft. at higher cost? Consider weBoost Home Complete (Canada) kit.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have received from you a weboost (650144) for my remote/wilderness ski business. We Are approx 10 miles from the cell tower with some terrain in the way. The phone works great with 4 bars, but the data with 4 bars + 4G indication can't receive a thing. Maybe one e-mail per 20 minutes! Not good! We are using Telus with 1/2 to one bar external signal with a 16 element yagi up 80 ft. Any suggestions... would the 650145 work any better? All we need is a signal for one i-pad To run our business.
Yes, 650145 offers maximum 72dB Gain versus your current 650144 unit which offers only up to 65dB Gain. That is a huge difference so the weBoost Home Complete kit (650145) may get the job done for you. Sorry it seems the current unit is not working out for you because exterior signal is just too weak to amplify any further using the weaker 65 dB booster unit. We always recommend getting the maximum power unit (max. 72 dB Gain) whenever outside signal is as weak as it is in your situation.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
zBoost 5V Wi-Ex Base Unit Power Supply - CPSP-0010
Wilson weBoost Home 4G | 470101 (USA)
Refurbished weBoost Connect 4G LTE Signal Booster for Medium Home/ Office (USA)