Wilson Pro 1100 (50 Ohm) for 35k Ft² (Canada) | WilsonPro 460147F
Wilson Pro 1100 (50 Ohm) for 35k Ft² (Canada) | WilsonPro 460147F
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 460147F
Free overnight shipping on this item
- Sold as a complete cellular booster kit with all reqd. parts.
- Boost in-building coverage up to 35k sq. ft. using this one unit.
- Extra Dynamic Range technology for continuous connectivity.
- Highest downlink and uplink power (adjustable) at its price-point.
- Expand coverage indoors even more by purchasing add'l 50 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson Pro 1100 50 Ohm commercial cell phone signal booster (WilsonPro 460147F) by Wilson Electronics works for all Canadian carriers including Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility and Freedom Mobile.
- It is designed to boost 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal in buildings with areas of up to 35,000 ft.²
- Works with all major mobile carriers in Canada, and is ISED approved.
- Has maximum downlink power up to 15 dBm and maximum uplink power of 25 dBm.
- Has built-in XDR (Extra Dynamic Range) technology to prevent shutdown or overload from signal.
- Comes complete with on-board software to automatically adjust gain to the existing signal environment.
- Has a color LCD touchscreen for easy usability and greater control.
- Has an intuitive design to allow for easy wall mount installation.
- Has 50 Ohm Type N Connectors, per cable preference. The N Connector is a medium-size, threaded RF connector used for joining coaxial cables.
- Contact us for Wilson Pro 1100 price, and cost for Wilson Pro installation.
WilsonPro's Professional-Grade Signal Booster Technology.
The WilsonPro 1100 50 Ohm cell signal amplifier is part of the next generation professional-grade technology. This is the natural successor to the WilsonPro 1000, in that the 1100 is a more powerful signal amplifier. It can transmit a signal back to the tower that is 4 dB stronger, providing reliable cellular connectivity. This makes the WilsonPro 1100 signal booster twice as powerful as other competitors' signal boosters in same class and price range. With its power and added capacity, the WilsonPro 1100 is an ideal booster for commercial buildings, medical offices, large homes, and all retail spaces with areas of up to 35,000 ft.²
In addition, the maximum uplink power of the WilsonPro 1100 provides 25 dBm of available output, surpassing the Pro 1000 in that it is designed to reach cell towers that are farther away. Featuring an intuitive modern design for easier antenna connection, the design of the Pro 1100 has the antenna port for each outdoor and indoor antenna located on top of the amplifier itself. The wall-mount installation of the Pro 1100 is clean and simple due to the exposed mounting flanges located on the corners of the amplifier's unit.
Highlights of the WilsonPro 1100 Cell Signal Amplifier.
The WilsonPro 1100 50 Ohm (Wilson 460147F) is the most powerful amplifier in its class. Designed specifically by WilsonPro as a powerful signal solution for mid-sized commercial areas, the Pro 1100 at its price point delivers the best uplink and downlink power of all signal amplifiers in this range.
It is the perfect signal boosting solution for mid-sized commercial areas, including restaurants, retail stores, office building, medical clinics, and so on. This powerful signal booster is capable of covering areas up to 35,000 sq. ft.
Features of the WilsonPro 1100 50 Ohm (Wilson 460147F).
- Extended Range: This powerful amplifier is capable of reaching distant cell towers, boosting 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal in commercial areas of up to 35,000 ft.²
- It is Powerful: With its downlink power of up to 15 dBm and uplink power of 25 dBm, it is the most powerful amplifier in its price range on the market today.
- Intuitive LCD Touchscreen: Users can adjust the antenna, assess performance, troubleshoot, and more, using the Pro 1100's color LCD user-friendly interface.
- Simple Wall-Mount Installation: Saves time and money because installation is easier with its exposed mounting flanges and the antenna ports situated on top of the amplifier.
- XDR Technology: It features state-of-the-art XDR technology ensuring this powerful amplifier will never shutdown or overload with external signal.
Please Note: Every Signal Booster is factory-set and individually tested to ensure compliance with ISED / IC standards. No adjustments can be made to the signal booster without disabling the hardware or factory reprogramming. It should be noted that the signal booster will amplify, but not change, incoming or outgoing signals to improve coverage of approved-only frequency bands.
The signal booster will reduce gain until a signal has been detected if the booster is not in use for 5-minutes. If the signal booster detects oscillation, or if in a certain frequency band a detected signal is too high, the booster will automatically turn the power off on that band. If oscillation is detected, normal operation of the signal booster will resume after a period of 1-minute.
Troublesome bands are permanently shut down after five automatic restarts: the booster will then need to be restarted manually by removing power from the signal booster for just a moment. The micro-processor in the signal booster maintains gain, noise power, and linearity. UPC: 810005960205.
What are the contents of this commercial cell phone signal booster kit?
This commercial cell phone booster kit includes the following parts:
- Pro 1100 Booster (460047F).
- 50 Ohm Outside Directional Antenna (314411).
- 50 Ohm Inside Dome Antenna (304412).
- 50 Ohm Lightning Surge Protector (859902).
- 2 ft. Low-Loss Wilson-400 Cable (952302).
- 60 ft. Low-Loss Wilson-400 Cable (952360).
- 75 ft. Low-Loss Wilson-400 Cable (952375).
Optional Extra Antenna Kits.
|Model Number:||Wilson 460147F|
|Frequencies:||Band 12 700 MHz, Band 13 700 MHz, Band 5 850 MHz, Band 4 1700/2100 MHz, Band 25 1900 MHz|
|Max. Gain:||70 dB|
|Power:||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W|
|Amplifier Dimensions:||9 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Amplifier Weight||6.28 lbs.|
|Power output for single cell phone (Uplink) dBm||24 to 25 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Power output for single cell phone (Downlink) dBm||15.1 to 15.2 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal.|
|Power Requirements||120V AC 0.5A.|
Installing Wilson Pro1100: Professional Installation by Certified Installers.
This commercial cellular signal booster kit (WIL-460147F) needs to be installed by a professional installer. We provide free system design and offer professional installation service that installs Wilson Pro 1100 in your commercial business or residential complex at an affordable cost. Please submit location details for WilsonPro 1100 installation service by certified Wilson cell phone signal booster installers.
How Wilson 1100 50 Ohm Amplifier Works:
For extensive operational details, read our post detailing everything about Wilson Pro 1100 cell phone signal booster.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E Signal Booster for Buildings 25K to 100K sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster w/ Ultra Thin Dome & Plenum Cable Option (USA)
Wilson Pro 70 465134 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit