You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It will ship the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
Canada WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 (460152F)/ 4300R (460153F) Booster (100k Ft²)
Canada WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 (460152F)/ 4300R (460153F) Booster (100k Ft²)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 460153F
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson Pro Enterprise 4300 (460152F) & 4300R (460153F) commercial cell phone signal booster for up to 100,000 sq. ft. by Wilson Electronics Canada, is the most powerful directional antenna cell phone signal booster.
- WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 & 4300R has three outdoor antenna ports to target multiple carrier towers.
- Four independently controlled indoor antennas & server ports.
- Wired Ethernet or LTE WilsonPro Cloud access for remote functionality.
- Up to 26 dBm in uplink power and 17 dBm in downlink power.
- XDR technology to virtually eliminate shutdown or signal loss.
- 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen for an enhanced user-experience.
- Offered in a wall-mount case or an optional rack-mount case.
Wilson 4300's Enterprise Commercial-Grade Phone Booster Technology.
It delivers superior indoor cellular coverage in areas up to 100k sq. ft. with multi-tower targeting (MTT) Technology to target specific frequency bands from multiple towers; using its industry-first three outdoor antenna port configuration. The WilsonPro Cloud integration for remote monitoring and management connects to the cloud via wired or LTE connection (using the built-in cellular modem). Provides up to 26 dBm in uplink output, along with four independently controlled server ports; powering all four indoor antennas with up to 17 dBm in downlink output of their own. It works with ALL cellular devices on ALL North American carriers, simultaneously. Its XDR technology to virtually eliminate shutdown or signal loss. It has 50 Ohm Type N Connectors. The N Connector is a medium-size, threaded RF connector used for joining coaxial cables.
Installation Help Available.
Why Choose Wilson Pro Enterprise 4300 and/or 4300R (stackable)?
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 and 4300R is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier. It represents the latest in cell phone signal boosting technology. It has a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration. Depending on cellular tower locations, installers can use up to three outdoor antennas. Each of those outside antennas can be dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers. This helps maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 40,000 sq. ft.*
Flexible Installation and Usage, Based on Needs.
Based on user need or preference, the WilsonPro Enterprise 4300R rack mounted amplifier and WilsonPro 4300 wall mounted amplifier can also utilize "common mode" as a default; using only a single outdoor (donor) antenna and a single port to receive cell signal. Wilson Enterprise 4300/4300R cellular amplifier has three indoor antenna ports to provide up to 100,000 square feet of indoor coverage. This makes it a perfect solution for large-sized buildings.
Remote Monitoring Capability and Efficiency.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Wilson 4300 and Wilson 4300R provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time updates on a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email.
Better Return on Investment (ROI).
Previously, IT experts and department heads needed to be onsite to diagnose any cellular amplifier issues. Leveraging enhanced cloud capabilities of these boosters, integrators and building managers can remotely monitor the amplifiers from any mobile device and be immediately notified of any issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength. This also gives them the ability to troubleshoot remotely when necessary. With this feature, these amplifiers provide IT professionals with the necessary data and numbers needed to further justify return on investment (ROI) on infrastructure spend and manage expectations with employees and leadership.
These cellular amplifiers are carrier agnostic and compatible with all North American cell phone networks - allowing every occupant within the building to enjoy the strongest cell signal possible, regardless of whether they use a smaller regional carrier or a national carrier.
Max uplink and downlink output benefits.
Wilson Pro-4300 and Pro-4300R generates up to 26 dBm in uplink power. This enables them to reach mobile towers at much greater distances. With up to 17 dBm in downlink power, it is also one of the most powerful signal amplifiers in its price range. With high uplink and downlink power, these two cell amplifiers are stackable and scalable. With all four indoor-antenna ports equipped with up to 17 dBm downlink power of their own, each of the Enterprise 4300/4300R’s four indoor antennas can effectively broadcast signal.
Stackable kits to cover up to 1 Million sq. ft.
These two phone booster kits are stackable and scalable. By purchasing multiple kits and combining these multiple cell amplifying units, installers can configure cellular coverage for in-building areas up to 1 million square feet - depending on the building's architecture. The "R" model name signifies it is a rack-mount option. This Wilson amplifier includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 60-days money-back guarantee.
Inside Enterprise 4300 Wall-Mount Kit SKU Wilson 460152 or 4300R Rack-Mount Kit SKU Wilson 460153:
- Enterprise 4300 or Enterprise 4300R Booster Main Unit (460052 or 460053).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314411).
- Inside Dome Antenna (304412).
- Lightning Surge Protector (859902).
- 2 ft. Wilson400 Cable (952402).
- 100 ft. Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable x2 (952300).
Optional Extra Interior Antenna Kits.
Highlights of the WilsonPro 4300/ 4300R Cell Amplifier.
- Extended Range: This powerful amplifier is capable of reaching distant cell towers, boosting cellular signal in commercial areas of up to 100,000 ft.²
- Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) Technology: With three outdoor antenna ports, the Enterprise 4300/4300R can target specific frequency bands from multiple towers at once.
- It is Powerful: With its downlink power of up to +17 dBm and uplink power of +26 dBm, it is the most powerful amplifier in its price range on the market today.
- Intuitive LCD Touchscreen: Users can adjust the antenna, assess performance, troubleshoot, and more, using the color LCD user-friendly interface.
- Simple Wall-Mount or Rack-Mount Installation: Saves time and money because installation is flexible with two purchasing options available.
- XDR Technology: It features state-of-the-art XDR technology ensuring this powerful amplifier will never shutdown or overload with external signal.
- Remote Access: The Enterprise 4300/4300R links directly to the WilsonPro Cloud via wired or LTE connection (using a built-in cellular modem) to allow for remote monitoring and management.
- Frequency-specific split-mode option: Facilitates separate outdoor antennas for different bands, resulting in improved indoor coverage.
- Four Independently Controlled Server Ports: With each inside antenna capable of up to 17 dBm in downlink output power, it delivers superior indoor cellular coverage up to 100,000 sq. ft.*
Onboard Software for Intelligent Control: The amplifier
is automatically controlled by onboard software, ensuring connectivity throughout large spaces and multi-story buildings. The amplifier will adjust its gain level up or down as required by the conditions of the immediate signal environment.
Wilson Electronics 460152F & 460153F Specifications:
|Model Number:||Wilson 460152F (Wall Mount) & Wilson 460153F (Rack Mount).|
|Frequencies:||Band 12/17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz, Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 25, 1900 MHz.|
|Max. Gain:||70 dB.|
|Power:||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W.|
|Amplifier Dimensions:||9 x 12 x 2.5 inches (Wall Mount) & 17.5 x 12 x 3.75 inches (Rack Mount).|
|Amplifier Weight||16.93 lbs (Wall Mount) & 9.86 lbs (Rack Mount).|
|Power output for single cell phone (Uplink) dBm||22.8 to 25.5 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Power output for single cell phone (Downlink) dBm||16.6 to 16.9 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal.|
|Power Requirements||120V AC 0.5A.|
|UPC of Wall-Mount 4300 (460152F)|
|UPC of Rack-Mount 4300R (460153F)|
Each Signal Booster is individually tested and factory set to ensure FCC compliance. The Signal Booster cannot be adjusted without factory reprogramming or disabling the hardware. The Signal Booster will amplify, but not alter incoming and outgoing signals in order to increase coverage of authorized frequency bands only.
If the Signal Booster is not in use for five minutes, it will reduce gain until a signal is detected. If a detected signal is too high in a frequency band, or if the Signal Booster detects an oscillation, the Signal Booster will automatically turn the power off on that band. For a detected oscillation the Signal Booster will automatically resume normal operation after a minimum of 1 minute. After 5 (five) such automatic restarts, any problematic bands are permanently shut off until the Signal Booster has been manually restarted by momentarily removing power from the Signal Booster. Noise power, gain, and linearity are maintained by the Signal Booster’s microprocessor.
The Manufacturer’s rated output power of this equipment is for single carrier operation. For situations when multiple carrier signals are present, the rating would have to be reduced by 3.5 dB, especially where the output signal is re-radiated and can cause interference to adjacent band users. This power reduction is to be by means of input power or gain reduction and not by an attenuator at the output of the device.
Installing Wilson Pro4300: Professional Installation by Certified Installers.
This commercial cellular signal booster kit (WIL-460152F & WIL-460153F) needs to be installed by a professional installer. We provide free system design and offer professional installation service that installs Wilson Pro 4300 in your commercial business or residential complex at an affordable cost. Please submit location details for WilsonPro 4300 installation service by certified Wilson cell phone signal booster installers.
How Wilson 4300 / 4300R 50 Ohm Amplifier Works:
*Depending on outside signal conditions and inside antenna configuration.
Ideal for Large Commercial Spaces:
The Enterprise 4300/4300R is designed for use in large commercial spaces up to 100,000 sq. ft. in coverage area. This may include:
- Hospitals/ Medical Centers.
- K-12 Schools/ College Buildings.
- Big-box Retailers (e.g. Best Buy) and Corporate Offices.
- Manufacturing Facilities and Distribution Centers.
- Membership Stores (e.g. Costco).
- Multi-story Corporate Office.
- Factory/ Manufacturing Facility.
- Warehouses/ Distribution Centers.
- Sold as a complete cellular booster kit with all reqd. parts (one donor antenna, and four broadcast antennas).
- Boost in-building coverage up to 100k sq. ft. using this one unit.
- Multi-Tower Targeting with 3 outdoor and 4 indoor antenna ports.
- Highest downlink and uplink power (adjustable) at its price-point.
Optimize multi-tower targeting technology for maximum coverage by purchasing:
⇒ As many as needed inside broadcast antenna(s) w/reqd. cable(s) & splitter to connect to the main unit.
For more operational details, read our post detailing Wilson Pro Multi-Tower Targeting Antenna Technology.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
zBoost 5V Wi-Ex Base Unit Power Supply - CPSP-0010
Wilson weBoost Home 4G | 470101 (USA)
Refurbished weBoost Connect 4G LTE Signal Booster for Medium Home/ Office (USA)