HiBoost Home 15K LCD 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Signal Booster | F20G-5S-LCD
HiBoost Home 15K LCD 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Signal Booster | F20G-5S-LCD
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: F20G-5S-LCD/HSL12703
Consider ordering cell phone booster with installation kit for entire home that includes installation anywhere within USA.
- Sold as a complete indoor cell phone booster kit with all reqd. parts.
- Boost home or office coverage up to 15k sq. ft. using this single kit.
- LCD shows valuable info that helps with setup and maintenance.
- Supports up to 150 users simultaneously.
- 70 dB Max Gain. Output Power, Uplink: 17-24 dBm; Downlink: 12 dBm.
- Improve reception in more crucial areas requiring coverage by purchasing add'l 50 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost Home 15K 3G, 4G, 5Ge Signal Booster for 15,000 Sq. Ft. with LCD has Part # F20G-5S-LCD / HSL12703. Purchase HiBoost 15K from SignalBooster.com to get a FREE lightning surge protector, exterior antenna mounting pole, and Bluetooth headset. It is a wide band booster that amplifies signals of all cellular operators over up to 15,000 square feet with 70 dB cellular device reception gain. It can support up to 200 simultaneous users.
HiBoost F20G-5SLCD supports ultra wide bands including 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E and significantly improves your cell phone signal inside where the signal is poor. This full-featured signal booster includes adjustable gain control and automatic shut-down function for network protection. With its high performance, experience superior communication with clear calls and fast data speed at your home, office, restaurant, or any other similar sized area. This new design includes an LCD display so installation and troubleshooting are easier than ever.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Compatibility.
It increases voice, text and 4G LTE, 5GE signals for all USA & Canadian carriers including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Bell Canada, Rogers, Telus Mobility. It works just the same for all cell phone brands like Apple iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTC, OnePlus, ZTE, Motorola (Moto), Google Pixel XL/ Nexus models, Kyocera, Blackberry, Microsoft Lumia, and Nokia.
HiBoost Home 15K LCD Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E Data Transfer Speeds.
- For Largest Homes, Penthouses, Offices up to 15,000 sq. ft.
- Up to +70 dB Gain.
- All 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5GE standards are supported.
- Supports multiple simultaneous users.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- FCC Approved and Certified.
- LCD Display showing all details.
Key Benefits of HiBoost F20G5S-LCD:
- Streamlined design.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Does not require professional installation.
- Kit includes everything for easy DIY install.
- LCD display helps with installation.
- F20 & F20S seriesamplifiers have good quality metal construction that is strong and durable.
Cell Phone Booster Kit F20G5SLCD Includes:
- Hi-Boost Max 4G LTE 70dB cell phone booster amplifier with LCD.
- Outdoor Logarithmic periodic antenna with Low Loss 50 feet HiBoost400 cable.
- Indoor panel antenna with Low Loss 50 ft. HiBoost-400 cable.
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- All required cables and mounting hardware/ supplies.
- User manual and installation guide.
Note: If you have the white color amplifier version, then it may have a built-in interior antenna so you won't have the flat panel antenna stated above.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost Max 4G LTE Kit (F20G5SLCD model) is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1910 / 1710-1755.
- Download Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990 / 2110-2155.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: 70 dB. Uplink 70 dB. Downlink 65 dB.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): ≥25dB/ 1dB step.
- Automatic Gain Control: 31 dB.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 7.8 x 1.4 inches.
- Weight: 4 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
|HiBoost Home 15K Bands and Frequencies Covered.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Home 15K Cell Phone Signal Booster Installation Layout Diagram
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a Bell cell phone and I only get 0 to 1 bar in our basement and do miss a lot of calls from that area. The Bell tower is only 4 miles away but a 500 ft. mountain is between us. Upstairs I only get 2 to 3 bars and poor WiFi. In the attached garage (on the same level as the upstairs) I get 1 or 2 bars and very poor WiFi. Our home is a back-split with patio doors (facing the mountain) exiting the basement. What do you suggest?
Consumer grade HiBoost 15K has the highest Gain and downlink power output. Thus, it will be a good bet because you said upstairs you're able to achieve 2-3 bars. That means a directional antenna mounted on roof and pointed towards the best signal will yield enough signal for it to catch and send to this most powerful consumer grade cellular signal amplifier. The booster will, in turn, broadcast signals throughout the house through interior antenna positioned diagonally in the basement facing the top corner of the house for better reception all across the home. Save 10% for a limited time with promo discount coupon code, 10BFCM.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.