Smooth Talker Cell Phone Signal Boosters
SmoothTalker cellular signal boosters are premium grade and certified by FCC (Federal Communications Commission) and IC (Industry Canada). Smooth Talker signal boosters are available in three categories: In-Vehicle, In-Building, and M2M. All amplifier kits are complete kits (no other parts required for a complete installation). All signal amplifiers have been Industry Canada IC ISED Approved, and FCC Certified.
Why SmoothTalker cell phone signal boosters?
SmoothTalker technology provides users and machines the best cellular connection possible in the marketplace today. Below are some of the features of the complete kits for mobile, home, building, marine and M2M applications that separate them from the competition:
- Most powerful in signal amplifier industry - More output power to get you connected in more remote areas.
- Greater RX (receive) sensitivity to pick up the weakest signal where other boosters will not work.
- Durable aircraft grade all-aluminum construction instead of plastic, for protection of components and maximum heat dissipation.
- Back in 2001, SmoothTalker manufactured the first FCC & IC approved digital mobile phone booster in North America.
- StealthTech proprietary algorithms provide unsurpassed oscillation & power control to ensure mobile phone signal boosters protect the network and always provide maximum connectivity to the cellular device.
SmoothTalker signal boosting solutions get cellular devices connected in the most remote areas, reduce dropped calls, increase data speeds, conserve battery life. SmoothTalker grab and go cell phone booster kits are easy to install. Browse various types of grab and go signal amplifier kits using categories listed above, or call us for a free consultation.