Terms Of Sale/Use
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use & Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Additionally, if you purchase products from us, the Return Policy Terms would apply as well. Furthermore, if you purchase installation service from us, On-Site Service Terms would apply as well. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SignalBooster.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SignalBooster.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SignalBooster.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Product Sale, Use, Shipment, & Legality
- Product names and/or options containing the word "Canada" and/or a Canadian Carrier name are intended for sale to, and intended for use in Canada only.
- Product names and/or options that do not contain the word, "Canada" and/or a USA Carrier name are intended for sale to, and intended for use in USA only.
- We will never post customer contact information online but in rare instances, we may provide it as a reference to potential customers that need to verify product and/or service satisfaction.
- If after 60 days of purchase the federal, state, county or city authorities request powering off the booster kit, the only recourse is to contact the manufacturer and have the product fixed to prevent it from working abnormally per FCC regulations. No other recourse is offered after 60 days return for refund or exchange.
- Shipping options offered include United States Postal Service (USPS) which does not provide precise shipment delivery time such as their "Priority Mail" and "Express 1-3 Days" options. Therefore, delivery times are not guaranteed by shipper if you choose USPS. If shipment is urgent, we suggest using more reliable service such as United Parcel Service (UPS) which offers precise delivery times such as Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day, etc.
- All orders require signature by recipient for safety of package, and insurance. For your loss protection, all orders totalling $100+ are sent with signature required option through the respective shipping company. If you need us to ship your order without "signature required" requirement, you must state in writing the words, "send without signature required - waiving all claims if lost" in the "notes" section of the shopping cart.
- Allorder non-receipt claims must be made within 30 days because shipping carriers such as FedEx and UPS have small period of claim window within which we must file a claim for lost shipments. If we're not alerted within this period, we cannot send replacement shipment and we cannot issue refund for lost shipment.
- The materials on SignalBooster.com’s web site are provided “as is”. SignalBooster.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SignalBooster.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SignalBooster.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of time, data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SignalBooster.com’s Internet site, even if SignalBooster.com or a SignalBooster.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Our website e-commerce software only provides option to refund through initial method of payment, and only up to the charged amount. The payments processor processes PayPal refunds as PayPal eCheck which may take up to 7 business days to post. Please see return policy regarding full returns process and more details.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SignalBooster.com’s web site could include pricing, technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SignalBooster.com does not warrant that any of the materials and information on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. While we try our best to keep all information accurate, we reserve right to deny sale of any item(s) that may be priced inaccurately at the time of purchase. SignalBooster.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SignalBooster.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SignalBooster.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SignalBooster.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to SignalBooster.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.