HiBoost SLT 20k Home Smart Link 70 dB | PRO20-5S-BTW
HiBoost SLT 20k Home Smart Link 70 dB | PRO20-5S-BTW
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: Pro20-5S-BTW-KIT
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost SLT 20K / 25K is Enterprise Grade 70 dB Cell Phone Signal Booster (Pro20-5S-BTW or Pro20-5S-LCD are same). It is commercial grade 2G, 3G, 4G LTE wireless cell phone signal booster for up to 20,000 to 25,000 square feet with up to 70 Decibel Gain. Output power of this kit is comparable to WilsonPro Pro 70 Plus. This commercial installer purchase includes signal amplifier, power supply, and user manual, only.
HiBoost SLT Cellular Booster/ Amplifier/ Repeater Kit with Part # Pro205SBTW / Pro205SLCD (same) is a wide band booster that amplifies signals of all cellular operators in USA & Canada. It boosts 2G, 3G and 4G voice signals for clear voice, fast 3G & 4G LTE mobile internet uploads and downloads. It improves wireless reception over up to 20k sq. ft. with capacity to support up to 400 cell phone and device users simultaneously! Everyone can now enjoy the freedom of clear calls and constant high speed data within your retail store or business office space/ building.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text and 4G Data Transfer Speeds.
- For Large Homes and Apartment or Office Buildings up to 20,000 to 25,000 sq. ft. with good signal outside
- Up to +70 dB Gain.
- All 2G, 3G and 4G standards are supported.
- Supports up to 400 users.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- IC Industry Canada and USA FCC Approved and Certified.
- Streamlined design.
- Quality metal construction - strong and durable.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Does require professional installation.
HiBoost SLT Installation Service Scope:
Cell Phone Booster Kit Pro20-5S-BTW Includes:
- HiBoost SLT 70 dB Commercial Cell Phone Signal Booster (Pro20-5S-BTW).
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- User manual and installation guide.
A 50 Ohm exterior antenna, and 50 Ohm interior antenna kits must be purchased separately as needed according to the size, construction materials, etc. used in the building and outdoor signal strength and layout of the structure. Please contact us for assistance in designing your system.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost kit is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Working Bands: 12, 13, 5, 25, 2, 4.
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755.
- Download Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: Uplink 70 dB/ Downlink 70 dB.
- Maximum Output Power: Uplink 24 dBm, Downlink 12 dBm.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): ≥ 25 dB/ 1 dB Step.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches.
- Weight: ≤ 8.8 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
HiBoost's SLT is a performance-driven solution for enterprise signal problems.
With 70 dB of gain, the SLT gives RF professionals unsurpassed flexibility in designing custom tailored solutions. From gain limited systems in remote areas to high performance distributed antenna systems, the SLT excels at boosting coverage throughout large commercial spaces.
Only HiBoost provides the highest performance accessories and uses premium components with each and every one of their signal booster kits. With a ruggedized aluminum build, considerable radio frequency shielding, a compact design, and a top of the line passive cooling system the SLT is built to last and can be mounted virtually anywhere.
Supported by Hiboost’s exclusive Signal Supervisor Application, The SLT’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity makes it an ideal enterprise solution for users who need a cell signal enhancement solution that is online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The cloud-based Signal Supervisor Application sends push notifications to the user’s mobile device in case of power failure and or a malfunction. The app also allows IT professionals and technicians to monitor the SLT and to adjust the attenuation of the uplink and downlink gain in all five frequency bands. This functionality is also available at the unit’s LCD display.
- Provides clear calls, improved data speeds, improved machine-to-machine contact, and boosted cellular reception.
- Supported by the cloud-based remote monitoring and troubleshooting application, Signal Supervisor.
- Customizable and scalable to allow integrators to effectively cover entire commercial and enterprise scale buildings with signal.
- Fully compatible with all major and regional North American carriers, and all of their 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks.
Alternate model numbers:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.