Wilson Pro 70 Plus 460127 & 460227 (75 Ohm) Commercial Booster Kit
Wilson Pro 70 Plus 460127 & 460227 (75 Ohm) Commercial Booster Kit
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 460127
- Sold as a complete cell phone signal booster kit with all required parts.
- Boost in-building coverage up to 25k sq. ft. using this single unit.
- Digital display to view automatic gain control.
- 5 Band amplifier boosts signals of all cell service providers in USA.
- Up to +70 dB Gain antenna booster.
- Expand cellular coverage to more spaces indoors by purchasing additional 75 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 75 Ohm booster kit.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus (75 Ohm) is a commercial cell phone booster for up to 25000 sq. ft. building. The part # Wilson 460127/ wa460127 and 460227/ wa460227 is the second most affordable commercial grade kit in Wilson Electronics' line of Plus signal boosters. Read WilsonPro 70 Plus (75 Ohms) 460127 product brochure to see the specifications and benefits it offers. Designed, engineered, and assembled in USA by Wilson Electronics/ weBoost.
WilsonPro 70 Plus 460127 kit consists of exterior Yagi antenna and interior Panel antenna. Optional Wilson Pro70 Plus 460227 kit consists of exterior Yagi antenna and interior Dome antenna. It is designed to work with all USA carrier networks including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile.
For persons in areas with unreliable coverage that constantly experience dead zones, poor call quality and dropped calls as a result of this, this heavy duty industrial use type signal booster is the perfect solution.
By gathering signals from the nearest cellular tower belonging to your network provider and distributing it in the coverage area, you get a better network experience. One bar can be turned into five, though the 25,000 square feet of range in which the device operates can become smaller depending on the strength of the incoming signal.
The Pro 70 Plus (75 Ohm) boosts signals for all 2G voice, 3G voice and data, and 4G LTE voice and data carriers in the United States. It has also been tested and shown to meet standards set by the Federal Communications Commission. It is currently the most powerful booster allowed by the FCC with up to 70 dB signal gain.
Built-in technology provides the Pro 70 Plus (75 Ohm) with several features that lessen installation and maintenance time. Once it has been set up by your installer and registered with your network provider, the signal booster automatically adjusts its settings based on the environment for optimal performance with no need for software configuration. Information is also easily viewed on the graphical display.
The Pro 70 Plus (75 Ohm) can work in areas with signals of up to +10 dB before automatically reducing output power per FCC regulations. It is perfect for persons in high signal traffic areas like cities. It has high uplink and downlink power, which means a capacity for increased range, and does not interfere with signals from cell towers or other devices. It works smoothly with your existing technological setup.
Wilson Pro 70 Plus (75 Ohm) professional signal booster kit comes with a Wilson Amplifier, Wide Band Directional Antenna, Dual Band Panel Antenna, Lightning Surge Protector, 2 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable, 50 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable, 75 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable, and 120 volts Alternate Current Power Supply. It also has a commercial expansion kit available for those looking to increase their indoor coverage place setup or upgrade from a lesser installation.
Wilson 460127 Kit on 75 Ohm System Includes:
- 460027, Signal Amplifier Base Box (Model Number: U460027).
- 314475, Wide Band Directional Antenna.
- 311155, Dual Band Panel Antenna in 460127. Alt. Dome Antenna in 460227.
- 859992, Lightning Surge Protector.
- 951127, 2 feet Least Loss RG11 Cable.
- 951150, 50 feet Low Loss RG-11 Cable.
- 951175, 75 feet Low-Loss RG 11 Cable.
- 859900, 120 volts AC Power Supply.
Wilson 460127 Pro 70 Plus reseller cell phone booster kit (F-type 75 ohm) is currently the most powerful US commercial grade 4G signal booster in its class, allowed by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). This kit features F-type connectors and ultra-low loss 75 Ohm cables. This industrial-type commercial cell phone signal booster kit is quick and easy to install in a luxury home, large office or business premises up to 25,000 square feet.
The "weBoost" branding is also owned by this same manufacturer. The Wilson 460127 amplifier currently during its introduction is recognized as the best performing indoor cell signal booster on the US market. This unit offers the highest downlink power level currently certified by the FCC. The Wilson Pro 70 is managed by a powerful, self-optimizing microprocessor. To save on-site installation costs, the unit also features built-in uplink and downlink signal strength meters.
After installation, the Wilson Pro 70 Plus kit will significantly boost indoor 2G, 3G and 4G LTE coverage. The system is fully compatible with all US carriers. With potential signal gain as high as 70db, your end-users will benefit from faster data transfers, longer cell phone battery life and less call drop-outs. Automatic control of overpowering and band shutdown ensures reliable, 24/7 operation.
Wilson 460127 Pro 70 Plus Reseller Cell Phone Booster kits can only be purchased by official Wilson resellers and certified system installers. With a full set of 75Ω cables and all required hardware, this high gain kit is perfect for larger properties, commercial outlets and businesses that have existing 75 Ohm pre-existing wiring in place.
Features of WilsonPro 70 Plus Part # Wilson 460127:
- Highest FCC approved downlink power in the USA.
- Delivered with all required hardware & 75 Ohm cables.
- Microprocessor control for easy set-up.
- Built-in uplink/downlink signal strength display.
- Dependable, 24/7 system operation.
- Works with all US & Canadian networks.
- FCC and Industry Canada certification.
- 60 Day money back guarantee.
- Long, three year warranty.
User benefits of Wilson 460127 Pro 70 Plus:
- Boosts poor cell phone signal reception.
- Significantly improves indoor cell use.
- Faster, more reliable cell phone data transfers.
- Reduces dropped calls.
- Better cell phone battery life.
Complete list of Wilson Pro 70 Plus Kit contents:
- 1 x 460127 Wilson 5 Band Amplifier.
- 1 x 314475 Wide Band Directional Antenna.
- 1 x 311155 Dual Band Panel Antenna in 460127. Alternate Dome Antenna in 460227.
- 1 x 859992 Lightning Surge Protector.
- 1 x 951127 2 Feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable (75Ω).
- 1 x 951150 60 Feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable (75Ω).
- 1 x 951175 75 Feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable (75Ω).
- 1 x 859900 120V AC Power Supply.
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power Req||AC/DC 12 V / 3 A|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in /
22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm
|Weight||2.81 lbs / 1.27 kg|
Wilson Pro 70 Plus 460127 (75 Ohm) Installation Service by Certified Installers.
Installing this commercial cell phone signal booster kit (WIL-460127 and WIL-460227) requires comprehensive prior planning and signal booster system design skills. Professional installation can to be performed by our certified installer. We have installed Wilson Pro 70 Plus 460127 signal amplifiers in many architecturally different buildings and residential properties. Please contact us for Pro 70 Plus 460127 installation service by experienced cell phone signal booster installers at an affordable cost.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how many simultaneous people can connect to this unit
There's no set limit for number of simultaneous people that can take advantage of boosted signals. As long as cellular devices are within coverage range of this signal booster, all will experience the signal boost. We have not had a single complaint in all these years.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E Signal Booster for Buildings 25K to 100K sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster w/ Ultra Thin Dome & Plenum Cable Option (USA)
Wilson Pro 70 465134 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit