WilsonPro Rapid Deploy Cell Signal Booster Kit with Tripods (USA)
WilsonPro Rapid Deploy Cell Signal Booster Kit with Tripods (USA)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 620042
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
WilsonPro Rapid Deploy Kit provides enhanced cell signal coverage needed to address urgent business continuity and wireless connectivity challenges in any emergency situation. It includes an award winning cellular amplifier that was a finalist at the CEDIA Awards 2019 for the Best New Hardware Product. Read Wilson Pro Soft Install Kit Specifications Sheet for more details.
5G Ready - Per manufacturer, this WilsonPro cell phone booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Designed for easy setup and quick takedown, the Rapid Deploy Kit allows for the installation and operation of a Pro 1000C cellular amplifier system inside temporary offices, government response centers, or drive-thru medical facilities (including tents) within 30 minutes or less. The kit comes with tripods to accommodate for optimal placement and positioning of the outside and inside antennas - all without drilling holes in walls or mounting hardware to a permanent location.
For added convenience, the Rapid Deploy Kit fits securely inside a protective Pelican case. The kit also includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty along with a 60-day money-back guarantee by SignalBooster.com.
- WilsonPro Pro 1000C signal amplifier.
- Tripod-mounted outside and inside antennas.
- Rechargeable RF signal meter with cable adapter.
- 75 ft. and 60 ft. lengths of Wilson400 antenna cable (New! Previously it had 75 ft. & 30 ft. cables).
- Pelican case with custom protective foam liner.
- Works with all phones and devices on all carriers.
Detailed kit contents: (subject to change)
- Wilson Pro 1000C (or other unit, as needed - contact us for difference in cost price).
- Tripod Impact LS-K4 (Folds down to 16 inches with a max height of 48 inches).
- Tripod Filed FLXR003 (Folds down to 21 inches with a max height of 84 inches).
- 25 feet Extension Cord with 3 Way Outlet.
- Low Manfrotto 014-14 Rapid adapter (Quick clamps for both interior and exterior antennas).
- Roller-style hard carrying case, appropriately sized to contain and protect contents during shipping.
- 75 feet Wilson 400 Coax Cable.
- 60 feet Wilson 400 Coax Cable.
- Wilson Yagi Directional Antenna, Wide Band, 50 ohm.
- Panel Antenna with Wall Mount, Wide-band 50 ohm.
- Foam inserts/ other provisions to prevent movement and damage during transport.
Installation Diagram of Wilson Pro Rapid Deploy Cell Booster Kit:
Rapid Deploy Signal Booster Kit Contents:
How to install the Rapid Deploy Cellular Coverage Kit:
- Mount outside antenna and inside antenna to their tripods and place in desired locations.
- Uncoil cable and connect the 75 feet length cable to outside antenna and 60 feet length cable to inside antenna.
- Remove black antenna from the RF signal meter, then replace antenna with cable adapter.
- Connect cable ends to appropriate amplifier antenna ports.
- Plug in the Wilson Pro 1000c cell amplifier and turn it on.
Enhance 3G and 4G LTE cellular coverage in areas as large as 35,000 square feet with the WilsonPro 1000C building signal booster rapid deploy kit. This kit has been specifically designed to enhance cellular signals in emergency situations, overcoming problems with wireless connectivity, and ensuring business and emergency service continuity when it matters most.
WilsonPro 1000C operates on multiple carriers across all bands to provide noticeably enhanced data and voice coverage, including dramatically improving 4G LTE signals within commercial premises where cellular signals otherwise may not have been able to penetrate. No longer will you need to deal with lost connections or dropped calls.
Instead, enjoy a reliable cellular connection and lightning-fast downloads and uploads with signals as much as 32 times as strong as they otherwise would be. The WilsonPro 1000C will create the greatest possible area of indoor cellular signal coverage while delivering the maximum amount of downlink power permitted by the FCC.
A passive distributed cellular amplifier system designed to be wall-mounted, the WilsonPro 1000C is perfectly suited for offices, warehouses, hotels, hospitals, and large homes, providing enhanced cell signal coverage within buildings in all types of commercial premises.
Thanks to the new XDR technology (eXtended Dynamic Range), the WilsonPro 1000C signal booster will never automatically power down when it detects a change in outdoor signals or excessively strong cellular signals. It also includes the technology that features in all WilsonPro cell signal amplifying kits to ensure that interference from cellular towers is auto-detected and ultimately prevented.
Designed for Rapid Deployment.
This kit has been specifically designed for rapid deployment, ensuring easy and fast setup and takedown. Now you can install and operate the WilsonPro cellular amplifier with less than 30 minutes deployment time, making it the perfect solution for drive-through tents and other medical facilities, government-sponsored response centers, temporary offices, and any other type of space that requires rapid deployment.
This purchase has tripods to allow for optimal positioning and placement of the indoor and outdoor antennas, so you can set everything up without needing to worry about permanently mounting hardware, drilling holes, or affixing anything in a permanent position.
Designed for Business Continuity.
This emergency cell coverage kit has been specifically designed to ensure business continuity in temporary and/or remote locations. In an unprecedented move, the current crisis has seen businesses around the globe hasten to create remote working environments to facilitate their employees to work from home.
This has uncovered previously unknown issues with cellular signal performance in employees' homes and temporary offices. With a never before seen level of demand on videoconferencing, file sharing, and team and project management software, it is now becoming painfully clear that poor or unreliable cellular signals can result in equally poor video and audio quality, dropped calls, and ultimately impact productivity in a negative way.
The same concerns are being felt by healthcare workers in the medical industry. Sporadic surges in patients has seen hospitals running out of space, with nurses, doctors, and patients themselves struggling to deal with the problem of medical facility overcrowding.
Around the world, offsite areas including tents, dormitories, condos, convention centers, hotels, schools, and other large spaces are being rapidly converted into short-term medical facilities in an attempt to deal with the overflow of patients.
This Wilson-Pro 1000C, designed for rapid deployment, is the perfect choice to improve cell signal connectivity in temporary healthcare centers and other emergency medical facilities.
If you need to dramatically improve cellular signal quality and reliability within a temporary structure, this kit is the perfect choice. With no need for any drilled holes, permanent fixtures, or long, complicated setup and installation procedures, it can be fully deployed and ready to go in less than 30 minutes.
What Is In The Box?
When you purchase the WilsonPro 1000C rapid deployment kit, you will receive the following:
- WilsonPro 1000C cell signal boosting amplifier.
- Indoor dome antenna.
- Outdoor wide directional antenna.
- Wilson 400 75 foot cable.
- Wilson 400 60 foot cable.
- Two antenna tripod mounts.
- Power supply unit.
- Pelican case with protective custom-made foam insert liner.
- Enhance 3G and 4G LTE signals.
- Cover an indoor area as large as 35,000 square feet.
- Enjoy downlink power of up to +15 dBm.
- Money-back guarantee for a full 30 days.
- Manufacturer's warranty for a full three years.
- Remote management facilities with no need for an Internet connection via the WilsonPro Cloud.
- XDR technology ensures that the WilsonPro 1000C will never automatically shut down, even when extremely strong outdoor cell signals are detected.
- The colored display indicates power levels and gain of each applicable band, making the setup of the antenna a breeze.
- Full compatibility with all cellular networks in United States.
- Fully integrated power supply unit.
- Ensure minimal downtime and high reliability of cellular signals.
Installing and deploying the WilsonPro 1000C takes less than 30 minutes and is as simple as following these steps:
- Fix the indoor and outdoor antennas to the included tripods, and place the tripods in the desired positions.
- Connect the 60-foot cable to the indoor antenna and the 75-foot cable to the outdoor antenna.
- Connect the other ends of each cable to the corresponding ports on the signal amplifier. Both of these antenna ports are at the top of the basestation unit, ensuring easy setup and installation.
- Plug the wireless amplifier to the power source and switch it on.
The WilsonPro 1000C, like all products manufactured by Wilson Electronics, includes XDR technology which ensures that the amplifier is in full compliance of all regulations put out and enforced by the FCC, while also preventing the amplifier from automatically shutting down or reducing power in the event that an overload of cellular signal is detected.
When mobile phone amplifier registers that an incoming cellular signal is excessively strong and could potentially cause a system overload, rather than shutting down the entire amplifier system like others cellular signal boosters automatically do, the WilsonPro 1000C instead reduces the amount of signal gain to compensate for the signal overload while ensuring that the level of signal coverage is maintained within the building at the same time.
The majority of other similar signal boosters available on the market are designed to automatically shut down when an excessively strong cellular signal is detected. When this occurs, the indoor cellular signal completely drops out.
The WilsonPro 1000C offers coverage on all United States cellular signal carriers using the 800 and 1900 MHz frequency bands for 3G Internet, phone calls, and even most 4G frequencies, including:
- All United States carriers offering 800 and 1900 MHz and 3G Internet.
- Sprint on the 1900 MHz band.
- T-Mobile on the 1700/2100 MHz or 700 MHz 4G LTE bands.
- Verizon on the 700 MHz 4G LTE band.
- AT&T on the 700 MHz 4G LTE band.
Indoor Coverage Areas.
You're probably wondering what sized indoor area you will be able to cover with enhanced cellular signal thanks to the WilsonPro 1000C. If you're in an area with excellent cellular signal at the location of the outdoor antenna, you can confidently cover an indoor area as large as 35,000 square feet by using the WilsonPro 1000C.
As can be expected, the size of the indoor area that can be covered with enhanced cellular signal depends on the quality and strength of the outdoor signal.
The stronger and better quality the outdoor signal, the greater indoor area you will be able to cover with the WilsonPro 1000C. Just like all cellular signal boosting systems, if you place the outdoor antenna in a position and location where there is a consistently good quality cellular signal, you can reap the benefits of a large indoor area of enhanced cellular signals for all to enjoy.
As a general guide, you can expect to cover the following indoor areas depending on the strength of the outdoor signal:
- With -100 decibels of outdoor signal (1 or 2 bars shown on your mobile device), you can expect to cover an area of 3,000 square feet.
- With -90 decibels of outdoor signal (3 or 4 bars shown on your mobile device), you can expect to cover an area of 18,000 square feet.
- With -80 decibels of outdoor signal (5 bars shown on your mobile device), you can expect to cover an area of 30,000 square feet.
Ensuring the Best Coverage.
An easiest way to ensure that you get the strongest indoor signal and cover the largest amount of area indoors is simply to place the outdoor antenna in a position where the cellular signal is the strongest. As we now know, the stronger and better quality the outdoor cellular signal, the greater the indoor area you will be able to cover with boosted cell signals.
If you're located in an area where the outdoor signal is very poor (for example, consistently one or two bars of signal shown on your mobile device), or if the outdoor signal tends to fluctuate regularly, you will not be able to achieve a great level of indoor coverage. In this situation, you would need to place your cellular devices as close as possible to the indoor antenna to ensure the best cellular coverage.
Contact us if you're an end user for cell phone signal booster installation service that we provide using such commercial grade cellular signal booster kits.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||70 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 30 W|
|Dimensions||3.75 x 11.5 x 18 inches|
|Amplifier Weight||15.4 lbs.|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Looking for portable cell signal booster. I work on a military base in a building with poor reception. I can't make a permanent installation. I'm about 10 feet from the front door. Everyone gets poor reception in the building. A portable cell booster that doesn't require for me to go through ceiling tiles or anything would be great. My service provider would be Cricket.
The portable rapid deploy cell phone signal booster kit should meet your needs. Check video provided on how simple it is to set it up. Our installers use something like this for their demonstrations at our client locations. It is basically is soft install - nothing permanent, can be removed in a jiffy when not needed. It is pricey, but financing is available. Please contact us for details. If this is not suitable, please call us to discuss so we can figure out together what else may work for your situation, at a lower cost.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E Signal Booster for Buildings 25K to 100K sq. ft. (USA)
Cel-Fi GO X 100dB In-Building Cell Booster For Any Service Provider*
Wilson Pro 70 465134 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit