CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-A 2W AC 700+800 MHz (7831758-0011)
CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-A 2W AC 700+800 MHz (7831758-0011)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 7831758-0011
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Public Safety BDA, Class A, 2 Watt, AC Powered, Dual-Band 700 and 800 MHz.
CommScope 7831758-0011 Specs.:
- Dual band.
- Class A.
- 32 channels.
- Public safety BDA model 78317580011, UPC 888063177538.
- Support for frequencies of both 700 and 800 megahertz.
- Full support for Band 14 (FirstNet).
- Supports standard analog and P25 digital frequencies.
- Powered by 110 volts AC.
- Utilizing output and input connections between 4.3 and 10.
- Fully complaint with UL2524 and NFPA.
- Composite downlink power of 33 dBm (2 watts).
- Providing gain of 90 decibels.
- Signal source for public safety that is economical, high performing, and compact.
- Full compliance with all necessary specifications for public safety.
- Support for as many of 32 channels for each band thanks to the digital architecture that is high performing and fully programmable.
- Between 0.5 watts and 2 watts of output power.
- Ensure clear and strong voice communication by way of the uplink squelch channelization and AGC (automatic gain control).
- Use a license key to upgrade your band capacity and output power as needed.
- Achieve intelligent monitoring and configuration with web-based SNMP and GUI support.
RF public safety repeater unit.
- Repeater 4.3 to 10 antenna interface.
- Optional inside omnidirectional antenna with 4 dBi gain sold separately.
- Typical values of performance node unless stated differently.
- Features remove ethernet for control and supervision to alarm contacts.
Measurements and Packaging:
- 18.898 inches high (480 millimeters).
- 15.748 inches wide (400 millimeters).
- 3.543 inches long optional antenna (90 millimeters).
- 6.693 inches depth (170 millimeters).
- 41.888 lbs. net (19 kilos).
- 13 dB return loss.
- Fully compliant with United States FCC part 90, part 20, UL 62368, UL 2524, and Electrical Safety Standards number 62368-1, CSA-C22.2/CAN.
- 90 dB gain.
- 30 dB range of gain adjustment.
- Maximum group delay of 90 µs at 12.5 kilohertz and 3 µs at full band.
- Including FirstNet, 700, 800 license band.
- 110 volts AC local power.
- 60 Hertz, 110 volts AC mains power.
- 160 watts power consumption.
Uplink Rx Electrical Specs.:
- FirstNet Frequency Band for Operation between 788 and 798 Megahertz, between 788 and 805 Megahertz, and between 796 and 824 Megahertz.
- One carrier output capability of 27 dBm.
- Two carrier output capability of 24 dBm.
Downlink Tx Electrical Specs.:
- FirstNet Frequency Band for Operation between 758 and 768 Megahertz, between 758 and 775 Megahertz, and between 851 and 869 Megahertz.
- One carrier output capability of 33 dBm.
- Two carrier output capability of 30 dBm.
Compliance and Environmental Specs.:
- Temperature between -22 degrees Fahrenheit and +122 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius).
- Tested with ingress method IP66, NEMA 4X, IEC 60529:2001.
- Distributed, manufactured, and designed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
Nobody understands advancements in wireless communication technology more than CommScope, allowing it to create some of the most progressive and leading networks the world has ever seen. All over the world, their solutions are focused on constructing the innovation to shape tomorrow, rethinking our definition of connectivity, and clarifying the world's challenges. In 2019, CommScope purchased RUCKUS and ARRIS. The joined entities produced expert talent, greater technology and solutions, along with greater access to new and growing markets. It is this union that created a telecommunications team with unrivaled depth, breadth, and proficiency.
In offices and houses, in the ground, or through the air, SignalBooster.com believes that communications networks must be powerful and reliable, yet also able to grow to meet the requirements of this progressively connected world. Our solutions have countless wireless connectivity experiences and can bring excellence, flexibility, and innovation that organizations need in order to satisfy the growing requirements and expectations of flawless wireless connectivity. We’re proud to shape the wireless networks of the world to come.
About CommScope & SignalBooster.com:
Beginning with material design through to dealing with the most complex of framework or radio bandwidth problems, we proudly deliver incomparable skill in copper, wireless and wired groundwork, and fiber that supports the networks of today and makes ready tomorrow's wireless networks. Facilitating private wireless networks, 5G, and Gigabit speeds everywhere, CommScope is always preparing for the events to come to ensure you're always ahead. SignalBooster.com's Public Safety DAS design and installation service can bring CommScope technology into your business property effectively ensuring constant connectivity as required by localized Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
Per FCC laws and regulations, INDUSTRIAL GRADE distributed antennas system (Fiber DAS) master and/or remote units must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please submit public safety DAS installation service questionnaire for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.