Refurbished HiBoost Home 4K
Refurbished HiBoost Home 4K
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: F10G-5S-LCD-R/HSL10601R
Consider ordering cell phone booster with installation kit for entire home that includes installation anywhere within USA.
Renewed HiBoost Home 4K:
- Sold as a complete indoor cell phone booster kit with all reqd. parts.
- Boost home or office coverage up to 4k sq. ft. using this single kit.
- LCD shows valuable info that helps with setup and maintenance.
- Supports up to 100 users simultaneously.
- 60 dB Max Gain. Max Output Power, Uplink: 17-24 dBm; Downlink: 10 dBm.
- Improve reception in more crucial areas requiring coverage by purchasing add'l 50 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Refurbished or Renewed HiBoost Home 4K Signal Booster 4000 Sq. Ft. with LCD has Part # F10G-5S-LCD-R. It is a wide band booster that amplifies signals of all cellular operators over up to to 4,000 square feet with 60 dB cellular device reception gain. It can support up to 100 simultaneous users. It supports ultra wide bands including 2G, 3G and 4G LTE and significantly improves your cell phone signal inside where the signal is poor.
This full-featured signal booster includes adjustable gain control and automatic shut-down function for network protection. With its high performance, experience superior communication with clear calls and fast data speed at your home, office, restaurant, or any other similar sized area. This new design includes an LCD display so installation and troubleshooting are easier than ever. UPC: 855671006567.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit F10G-5SLCD Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text, 3G and 4G Data Transfer Speeds.
- For 3-4 Rooms in Home, Apartment or Office up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Up to +60 dB Gain.
- All 2G, 3G and 4G standards are supported.
- Supports multiple simultaneous users.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- FCC Approved and Certified.
- LCD Display showing all details.
Key Benefits of HiBoost F10G5S-LCD-R:
- F10 & F10S series amplifier units have streamlined design.
- Quality metal construction - strong and durable.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Does not require professional installation.
- Kit includes everything for easy DIY install.
- LCD display helps with installation.
Cell Phone Booster Kit F10G5SLCD Includes:
- Hi-Boost Max 4G LTE 60dB cell phone booster amplifier with LCD.
- Outdoor Logarithmic periodic antenna with 30 feet 3D-FB cable.
- Indoor panel antenna with 15 feet 3D-FB cable.
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- All required cables and mounting hardware/ supplies.
- User manual and installation guide.
Note: If you have the white color amplifier version, then it may have a built-in interior antenna so you won't have the flat panel antenna stated above.
Signal Booster Compatibility.
It increases voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all USA & Canadian carriers including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Bell, Rogers, Telus. It works just the same for all cell phone brands like Apple iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTC, OnePlus, ZTE, Motorola (Moto), Google Pixel XL/ Nexus models, Kyocera, Blackberry, Microsoft Lumia, and Nokia.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost Max 4G LTE Kit (F10G5SLCD model) is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1910 / 1710-1755.
- Download Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990 / 2110-2155.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: 60 dB.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): ≥25dB/ 1dB step.
- Automatic Gain Control: 22 dB.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 7.8 x 1.4 inches.
- Weight: 4 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
|HiBoost Home 4K Bands and Frequencies Covered.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Home 4K Cell Phone Signal Booster Installation Layout Diagram
Why refurbished HiBoost 4k Home Signal Booster Kit?
This unit is refurbished, factory authorized, and comes complete with a 12-month warranty. The signal amplifier has been fully tested, and any previously non-operational components have been completely replaced with new components. If you're wondering why this now-refurbished cell phone signal booster was returned in the first place, here are the three most common reasons:
- Installation requirements. All cell phone signal kits include coaxial cables and multiple antennas that require installation both indoors and outdoors. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts to publish clear instructions on our website, some buyers are not aware of the installation requirements when they purchase a booster kit. There are many instances when buyers take advantage of our return policy which allows for returns within 60 days, simply because they opened the box, realized that installation would be required, and then immediately arranged for a return. In many instances, the individual parts were never fully opened.
- Insufficient power. In some instances, people purchase a signal boosting kit that doesn't have the required power to provide the signal amplification required across a specified area. If signal outside is extremely weak, a higher power booster kit must be purchased. For example, if signal is extremely weak outside, a 10-k booster kit must be purchased instead of a 4k booster kit in order to cover 4,000 sq. ft. inside. If considering a 10-k booster kit with very weak signal outside, a 15-k booster kit must be purchased to cover up to 10,000 sq. ft. indoors. In short, the buyer purchased a cheaper or lower power booster when a more powerful alternative was required. In most instances, the lower powered booster kit is first installed and then disassembled and returned within 60 days.
- Insufficient cell phone signal. It is important to remember that cell phone signal boosters can only amplify existing cell phone signals available outside the house or building. If there's no existing signal outside to begin with, no cell phone signal booster can improve the situation. In these instances, when the buyer realizes that they are still unable to receive or make phone calls, or receive or send data or texts, they disassemble the kits and return the components back to us.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this booster support Net10 in SW Utah?
NET10 Wireless is a MVNO owned by Tracfone that operates on all 4 major networks Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. This signal booster and all others will work as long as NET10 offers service in SW Utah using any network except Sprint's Spark network that uses Band 41 (2500 MHz). Sorry, you will need to contact NET10 to determine whether it uses that Spark network in southwest Utah? If it does, no signal booster will work. If not, any 4G signal booster we carry including this one will work.
Can I get another antenna for hiboost for another room that has weak signal and how do you hook it up if there is only one hookup coming out of main source?
Yes, we sell interior antenna kits that have required parts so that you can add-on more antenna(s) to any cellular amplifier system (any brand, make, model like the HiBoost you have) for covering more / different areas. They contain 1 or more antennas, a splitter for the single inside antenna port on your amplifier, and patch cable needed to connect elements that need to be connected to complete the loop. Please note that it does not increase the signal your cell amplifier is pumping out - it just helps to redistribute it to areas you need instead of focussing all improvement in a single area where you have your first in-building broadcast antenna.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.