Cel-Fi MPA GO RED For FirstNet Public Safety Bands 12 & 14 (Silver)
Cel-Fi MPA GO RED For FirstNet Public Safety Bands 12 & 14 (Silver)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: MMMPDH000005AFC
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Cel-Fi MPA GO RED Portable For FirstNet Public Safety Bands 12 & 14 (Silver) is a quick deploy emergency signal booster for public safety radios including FirstNet network. It is easy to transport in vehicles. Emergency responders can have this signal amplifier up-and-running and engaging in crucial communications in emergency situations, in just minutes.
- Cel-Fi Mobile Portable Amplifier (MPA GO RED) for FirstNet Public Safety Bands 12 & 14 has a silver case carry box. Designed for Bands 12 and 14, this Smart Cellular Amplifier is a strong, portable, closed case "go-kit" network-enhancement solution for improving digital and cellular data communications.
- It is easy to transport in vehicles, making it the ideal cellular connectivity enhancement tool for both emergency situations and planned events. You now have the ability to boost cellular signal wherever needed by connecting to your MPA personal amplifier using the Cel-Fi Wave app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- It improves cellular communications within minutes, keeping single and/or multiple users connected in areas of poor or unreliable signal. Rated NEMA-4, the amplifier is water and dust resistant, and capable of withstanding harsh conditions.
- It has an innovative internal smart cellular amplifier so that in fringe network coverage areas end-users can access and push-pull digital data and cellular connectivity.
- This is the ideal MPA for those seeking network improvement due to either an absence of cellular signal or blocked network coverage caused by buildings or the terrain.
- Rated NEMA-4 against harsh conditions, including resistance to dust and water.
- Up to 100 dB gain.
- Switch in less than a minute from mobile to stationary mode.
- Bands 12 and 14 for Fire, Police, and Medical: Cel-Fi GO RED Booster with network safe coverage of up to 15,000 square-foot.
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C (32° 104°F); storage 0° to 60°C (0° to 130°F).
- Optimize performance of the booster by using the Antenna Pointing Application to locate the best donor signal.
- This portable amplifier only communicates with the desired signal, ignoring other interference and eliminating the Near-Far effect.
- Network and product feedback and support is backed by cloud-based analytics and diagnostics.
- The Cel-Fi MPA Go Red is TSA friendly and suitable for carry on.
How It Works.
This portable amplifier comes already assembled. It contains all the required software and hardware ready to initialize and boost cellular connectivity while on-the-go in challenging and remote areas.
Connect to your MPA with Bluetooth by going to the Apple App Store or Google Play and downloading the Cel-Fi Wave app onto your iOS or Android smart device.
- On the side of the MPA case there’s an SMA female jack; use this to connect the magnetic mount donor antenna.
- Next, the antenna should be positioned to receive the best available cellular signal.
- Plug the MPA into your power source – AC or DC.
- To indicate that the unit is active you need to press the power button near the handle, thus illuminating the button.
- The MPA will automatically boot up and self-calibrate, displayed as a blinking green color in the LED status window.
- Once the system is completely booted and is boosting, this will turn into solid green color.
- Your MPA portable amplifier will be ready to amplify specific carrier bands within just minutes, improving cellular signal wherever connectivity is available.
|Case Material:||Injected molded polypropylene based NK-7 resin enhanced with several performance additives.|
|Case Performance:||Weather-worthy, impact resistant, and light weight—similar to IP65 rating when case and ports are closed. Automatic pressure release system valve. Micro vent for air while preventing water from entering.|
|Case Weight:||Approx. 11.0 lbs.|
|Case Dimensions:||15.8" x 12.1" x 6.8".|
|Case Security:||Nylon PowerClaw latches, TSA combination padlock capable.|
|Environmental Temperatures:||Operating Temperature: 0°C to 65°C (32°F to 149°F), Convection Cooling, Relative Humidity: 0% to 95%.|
|Power Input Voltage:||120/110v AC external port for operating; NEMA 5-15P (3-prong) 3 ft. cord included.
12v DC external port for operating; 2 SAE cords included (12v auto and 2.5mm barrel connector).
|App Interface:||Cel-Fi WAVE app (free download) available in your Android and iOS app store.
Status, Settings, Reporting, Diagnostics, Alarms and Notifications, Software Updates, Carrier Switching.
|Features:||Supports two bands simultaneously from a single carrier (3G/4G/LTE) up to 100dB gain per band with no interference to other cellular devices or WiFi. Covers up to 15,000 sq. ft. per MPA.|
|Antennas:||Model MMMPDH000005 SMA Connectors: (Server & mag-mount donor) | Impedance: 50 Ohm.|
|Supported Bands:||Multiple configuration profiles supported. Depending on the configuration of the MPA, it can support:
Band 12 Down: 729-746 MHz / Up: 699-716 MHz.
Band 14 | Down: 758-768 MHz / Up: 788-798 MHz.
|Airline Compatible:||Yes (Checked Bag and Carry-On).|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.