Cel-Fi Mobile Portable Amplifier (MPA GO-M) For Any Carrier (Black)
Cel-Fi Mobile Portable Amplifier (MPA GO-M) For Any Carrier (Black)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: MMMPDH000002AFC
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Cel-Fi Mobile Portable Amplifier (MPA GO-M) For Any Carrier (Black) is a quick deploy emergency signal booster for cellular signal enhancement inside building or vehicle. It is easy to transport in vehicles. Emergency responders can have this wireless signal amplifier up-and-running and engaging in crucial communications in emergency situations, in just minutes.
- Cel-Fi Mobile Portable Amplifier (MPA Go M) for any Carrier has black case carry box. Designed for bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, and 20, this Smart Cellular Amplifier is a sturdy, portable, closed case "go-kit" network-enhancement solution for improving cellular and digital data communications.
- It is very easy to transport the MPA Go M in vehicles, which means this amplifier is the perfect tool for enhancing cellular connectivity in both planned event situations and emergency situations. With this portable amplifier you have the ability to boost cellular signal wherever it’s required by simply connecting to the amplifier using the Cel-Fi Wave app for iOS and Android tablets and smartphones.
- The MPA Go M improves cellular communications within minutes, keeping single and/or multiple users connected in areas of poor or unreliable signal. Rated NEMA-4, the amplifier is water and dust resistant, and capable of withstanding harsh conditions.
- The Cel-Fi MPA Go M has an innovative internal smart cellular amplifier so that in fringe network coverage areas end-users can access and push-pull digital data and cellular connectivity.
- This is the ideal MPA for those seeking network improvement due to either an absence of cellular signal or blocked network coverage caused by buildings or the terrain.
- The MPA Go M is carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE data and voice.
- Rated NEMA-4 against harsh conditions, including resistance to dust and water.
- Up to 100 dB gain.
- Switch in less than a minute from mobile to stationary mode.
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C (32° 204°F); storage 0° to 60°C (0° to 130°F).
- Use the Cel-Fi Go M booster for T-Mobile, ATT, Sprint, and Verizon.
- Optimize performance of the booster by using the Antenna Pointing Application to locate the best donor signal.
- This portable amplifier only communicates with the desired signal, ignoring other interference and eliminating the Near-Far effect.
- Network and product feedback and support is backed by cloud-based analytics and diagnostics.
- The Cel-Fi MPA Go M is TSA friendly and suitable for carry on.
How It Works.
This portable amplifier comes already assembled. It contains all the required software and hardware ready to initialize and boost cellular connectivity while on-the-go in challenging and remote areas.
Connect to your MPA with Bluetooth by going to the Apple App Store or Google Play and downloading the Cel-Fi Wave app onto your iOS or Android smart device.
- On the side of the MPA case there’s an SMA female jack; use this to connect the magnetic mount donor antenna.
- Next, the antenna should be positioned to receive the best available cellular signal.
- Plug the MPA into your power source – AC or DC.
- To indicate that the unit is active you need to press the power button near the handle, thus illuminating the button.
- The MPA will automatically boot up and self-calibrate, displayed as a blinking green color in the LED status window.
- Once the system is completely booted and is boosting, this will turn into solid green color.
- Your MPA portable amplifier will be ready to amplify specific carrier bands within just minutes, improving cellular signal wherever connectivity is available.
|Injected molded polypropylene based NK-7 resin enhanced with several performance additives.
|Weather-worthy, impact resistant, and light weight—similar to IP65 rating when case and ports are closed. Automatic pressure release system valve. Micro vent for air while preventing water from entering.
|Approx. 11.0 lbs.
|15.8" x 12.1" x 6.8".
|Nylon PowerClaw latches, TSA combination padlock capable.
|Operating Temperature: 0°C to 65°C (32°F to 149°F), Convection Cooling, Relative Humidity: 0% to 95%.
|Power Input Voltage:
|120/110v AC external port for operating; NEMA 5-15P (3-prong) 3 ft. cord included.
12v DC external port for operating; 2 SAE cords included (12v auto and 2.5mm barrel connector).
|Cel-Fi WAVE app (free download) available in your Android and iOS app store.
Status, Settings, Reporting, Diagnostics, Alarms and Notifications, Software Updates, Carrier Switching.
|Supports two bands simultaneously from a single carrier (3G/4G/LTE) up to 100dB gain per band with no interference to other cellular devices or WiFi. Covers up to 15,000 sq. ft. per MPA.
|Model MMMPDH000002 SMA Connectors: (Server & mag-mount donor) | Impedance: 50 Ohm.
|Multiple configuration profiles supported. Depending on the configuration of the MPA, it can support Bands 2,4,5,12,13 | 791-2690 MHz or Bands 1,3,5,7,8,20 | 699-2180 MHz.
|Yes (Checked Bag and Carry-On).
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.