Fiplex Public Safety Digital Signal Booster Class A NFPA 110-220VAC
Fiplex Public Safety Digital Signal Booster Class A NFPA 110-220VAC
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: DH7S3434-004
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Fiplex Public Safety Digital Signal Booster is a Class A, NFPA Complaint, 110-220VAC Dual Band Amplifier, Repeater, BDA. Its dual bands coverage consist of PS 700 MHz and PS 800 MHz FirstNet frequencies. It is software programmable and each channel passband can be set for 90, 45, 30, 20 or 15 kHz bandwidth. Gain is individually adjustable in both UL and DL paths. The repeater is self-diagnostic. It has a built-in spectrum analyzer which helps with installation and remote monitoring. It offers 80 dB of system signal strength increase Gain. It provides +21 dBm of UL and +34 dBm DL composite power.
This is a high quality 700-800 MHz Bi-Directional Amplifier to improve RF coverage in mission-critical situations. Its technology allows end-users to select the desired frequencies to be amplified, enhancing indoor coverage while retaining the BTS sensitivity. Due to uplink squelch only activating uplink (UL) amplification, while signals are present in a specific channel and time slot, overall UL noise is substantially reduced.
- Assure top performance in the following applications: Commercial Buildings, Schools, College & University Campuses, Arenas & Stadiums.
- Comply with the most rigorous Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) requirements.
- Optimize spectrum use by working with the same BTS channels (Frequency received = Frequency transmitted).
- Remotely upgradable from single-band to dual-band.
- Reduce hardware and maintenance costs (only one unit installed at the remote site).
- Support P25 Phase I and II, DMR, Conventional, Nexedge, among others.
Through digital signal processing technology, it provides several features that improve its performance:
- Power consumption 100W.
- PS800: 32 channel filters or 2 BWA filters / PS700: 32 channel filters or 1 FirstNet Block D + 1 BWA filters.
- Built-in wideband signal meter for more efficient and simple system setup as well as operation.
- Uplink squelch capability compatible with analog and digital format per-channel and per time slot, improving the sensitivity of the base station.
- Multiple different filter shapes selection in order to meet the requirements of RF congested scenarios.
- Antenna isolation measurement feature with antenna low isolation alarm.
- Automatic Gain Control per band, per channel and per time slot.
- User-adjustable gain control, UL and DL independent, per band and per channel.
Why Choose Fiplex and SignalBooster.com?
One of the biggest challenges in the world of communication is to keep mission-critical first responders connected in any emergency situation. Whether they are in an underground parking lot, in a room built of solid metal or concrete material, in the darkness of a stairwell or inside an elevator, it is of vital importance to ensure clear and continuous reception and transmission of RF signals for them to save lives. Using state-of-art technology, the Fiplex Research and Development team offers a vast BDA product portfolio to SignalBooster.com which can satisfy any project requirement, improving and surpassing coverage threshold requirements and optimizing the spectrum use.
- Dual band.
- Channel Selective, software programmable.
- Fully digital repeater, FPGA based.
- US and Canada 700MHz band compatible, software adjustable.
- Auto diagnostic.
- Uplink and downlink squelch, per channel and per time slot.
- User adjustable gain control, UL and DL independent, per band, per channel.
- Automatic Gain Control per band, per channel, per time slot.
- Weatherproof enclosure, IP67/ NEMA4X.
- Built-in input and output frequency spectrum analyzer.
- NFPA compliant.
- For P25, TETRA, DMR, NXDN and Conventional systems.
- Indoor coverage: Tunnels and mobile fast-deploy communication units.
- Outdoor coverage: Oil rigs, stadiums, dense urban areas, rural areas, cliffs.
|Type:||Dual Band Digital Repeater (without Antenna Feedback Cancellation) DH7S3434004.|
|Frequency range:||763-775 / 793-805 MHz or 764-776 / 794-806 MHz (software adjustable) & 806-824 / 851-869 MHz.|
|Passband BW. min:||Channel Selective (90KHz, 45KHz, 30KHz, 20KHs, and 15KHz BW).|
|Number of Passband:||Channel Selective (90KHz, 45KHz, 30KHz, 20KHz, and 15KHz BW), 1 to 12 per band. Expandable up to 24 channels (See options D7-12 and DS-12).|
|Gain, maximum:||80 dB.|
|Passband ripple:||+/- 2.0 dB.|
|Gain, manual control:||28dB range, digitally controlled in 1dB steps, per link, per band.|
|Antenna isolation:||Max Gain + 15dB.|
|Composite output power, DL:||+34dBm per band.|
|Composite output power, UL:||+21dBm.|
|Number of Channels:||32.|
|IMD:||< -13 dBm.|
|Noise figure:||7.0dB max at maximum gain.|
|Group delay:||Channel Selective 90KHz, 14μS; Channel Selective 45KHz, 23μS; Channel Selective 30KHz, 32μS; Channel Selective 20KHz, 45μS; Channel Selective 15KHz, 55μS.|
|Maximum input power, no damage:||0dBm (UL); -20dBm (DL).|
|Connectors:||N-Female, as standard.|
|VSWR at operating frequencies:||1.5:1 max.|
|Uplink squelch function:||Yes, user selectable, to avoid UL noise when no carriers present, per band, per time slot and by channel (Channel Selective model only).|
|Self diagnostic platform:||Microprocessor based.|
|Alarms:||Yes, amplifiers status, power amplifiers status, power supply failure, battery backup failure, temperature, AGC, RF overload, poor antenna isolation.|
|Local management and supervising:||Local access via USB and Ethernet.|
|Remote management and supervising:||Remote access via Ethernet or wireless modem, SNMP or WEB server.|
|Housing:||IP67 / NEMA4X.|
|Temperature range:||-13 degrees to 131 degrees F / -25 degrees to +55 degrees C.|
|Dimension:||18.2 x 20.2 x 9 inches.|
|Mounting:||Wall or pole mounting.|
Per FCC laws and regulations, INDUSTRIAL GRADE distributed antennas system (Fiber DAS) master and/or remote units must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please submit public safety DAS installation service questionnaire for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.