Low PIM Antenna (Dome, 50 Ohm)
Low PIM Antenna (Dome, 50 Ohm)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: LOW-PIM-DOME-ANTENNA/CHRFE
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Low PIM Antenna is Dome for ceiling-mount with 50 Ohm impedance. Indoor Dome Antenna is Wideband, Public Safety Grade Omnidirectional Antenna With Low PIM. Fully Compatible With All Cell Phone Signal Booster Products. Boost 3G, 4G, And 4G LTE Signals.
- Cell phone signal boosting technology graded for public safety. Boost 4G, 3G, and 4G LTE signals with this dome omnidirectional antenna. Finally you can have access to the same antenna equipment that ambulance, fire, and police personnel use. Dependable and reliable, this cell phone signal antenna has been graded for public safety purposes and is fully compatible with all Canadian and United States carriers.
- Now you can create a dependable connection for any cell phone signal booster equipment. If you have ever purchased cheap signal boosting equipment in the past you will know that it suppresses decibel strength and causes signal loss. This indoor dome antenna features only low loss components and works hard to reduce signal loss.
- Raise your cell phone signals with high-power and low PIM components. Did you know that you are losing signal with every splitter, combiner, and additional inch of cable? Now you can enjoy fast video streaming, crystal-clear calls, and optimized antenna signal strength thanks to the advanced technology of our low PIM antenna.
- No longer will you be burdened by an unsightly antenna on your ceiling. This premium wideband antenna is an attractive pure white, which will blend seamlessly into the existing décor of your home.
- Enjoy peace of mind with purchase protection and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We're so confident that you will be delighted with your public safety graded premium antenna that you are welcome to try it risk-free for 60 days. If you don't like it after that time, simply return it and we will provide a full refund within 60 days.
Why Low PIM Antenna (Dome, 50 Ohm)?
Create a strong indoor cell phone reception on all carriers and all cell booster equipment.
If you have ever wanted to increase the strength of your home cell phone signals, now you can - and it is as easy as purchasing this indoor antenna. Fully compatible with all cell phone carriers in Canada and United States, this indoor antenna boosts the 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE signals in your office or home.
Enhanced signal strength using passive, low PIM components.
It is only by creating an antenna with passive, low PIM components that you can completely eliminate RF loss. This dome wideband antenna only includes high-power, low PIM components, giving you the best possible signal strength.
If you have ever wanted to use the same signal boosting equipment as public service defenders like police, ambulance, and fire personnel, now you can.
Public Safety personnel understandably require high-level technology. Now you can have access to the same level of technology in your home or office that fire, ambulance, and police personnel depend on every day.
Enjoy a full money-back guarantee with every purchase.
If you're not completely satisfied within 60 days, simply return your antenna and we will provide a full refund.
- Indoor wideband omnidirectional antenna.
- Frequency range between 698 MHz and 960 MHz, and 1710 MHz and 2700 MHz.
- Impedance of 50 ohms.
- VSWR ≤1.8 / 1.5.
- PIM <-153dBc @ 2 x 20W.
- Vertical polarisation type.
- 2/5 dB gain.
- Half power horizontal beam width of 360 degrees.
- Input power of 50 watts maximum.
- N-F connector type.
If you're ready to experience the fast streaming and crystal-clear calls that public service personnel use on a daily basis, click "Add To Cart" now.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.