Outside Car Magnetic Shark Fin Antenna w/SMB connector | 311215
Outside Car Magnetic Shark Fin Antenna w/SMB connector | 311215
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 311215
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Vehicle Outside Magnetic Shark Fin Style Antenna with SMB connector | weBoost 311215 by Wilson Electronics.
SMB version exterior magnet mount antenna with SMB connector is designed to work with weBoost Drive Reach car and truck cell phone signal booster kit. It is an omni-directional wide-band antenna. It offers high efficiency and compact 3.4-inch design. It is capable of receiving cell signal from towers at extended range. This Drive Magnetic Outside Antenna has strong magnetic base. It features four cable-exit points that allows for quick installation and clean cable routing through a hatchback or side door. It is also equipped with a 10 feet length of low-loss antenna cable with SMB connector (to fit Drive Reach).
Features at a Glance:
- Stylish, modern shark-fin design complements vehicle aesthetics.
- Strong magnetic base for easy, secure placement.
- 4 cable-exit points to ensure better cable routing.
- Compact 3.4" shark-fin design.
- SMB connector to fit Drive Reach and other kits requiring SMB connectivity.
- Durable all-weather construction repels rain, snow, wind, and heat Uplink/Downlink.
- 5G-ready; works on every network and compatible with all U.S. carriers.
- Works on all worldwide cellular bands for voice and data: LTE/ CDMA/ GSM/ UMTS/ AWS.
- High performance for weBoost cellular repeater/ boosters or other brand kits.
- Designed for use on all type vehicles such as cars, vans, pickup trucks, 18 wheelers, buses, RVs, etc.
- High efficiency and compact design.
- Rugged and waterproof for all weather operation.
- Simple magnetic mount installation.
- Best performance for its size.
- Drive Magnet Outside Antenna.
- Antenna attached 10 ft. cable.
- Cable attached SMB connector.
- Adhesive Disk for non-magnet attracting composite vehicle roofs.
How does it work?
- Outside antenna (this purchase) pulls in cell signal from the closest tower.
- Signal booster (not included with this purchase) amplifies the signal received by outside antenna.
- Inside antenna (not included with this purchase) distributes this new signal throughout vehicle.
Identify a location on the top of your vehicle that is near the center of the roof. Place atleast 12 inches away from any other antennas and from any windows (including sunroof). Clean the surface where you will place the outside antenna. Mount the outside antenna by placing on top of vehicle. NOTE: For aluminum roofs, use the included adhesive disk to secure outside antenna in place.
How can the cable can be routed with different vehicles?
The cable is strong enough that it may be shut in most vehicle doors without damaging the cable.
- Car/ Sedan: Cable routed into rear side door.
- SUV/ Van/ Hatchback: Cable routed into top of hatchback door.
- Truck: Cable routed into side door.
NOTE: When going through car wash, remember to remove your antenna.
- Works on all worldwide cellular bands for voice and 4G data: LTE/ CDMA/ GSM/ UMTS/ AWS.
- High performance for all cellular repeaters and boosters.
- Supports 4G LTE, 3G & 2G.
- Designed for exterior vehicle installation.
- High efficiency & compact low profile design that blends into any vehicle type.
- Rugged & waterproof for all weather operation.
- Simple install.
- Ground plane independent.
- Included 10 ft. LMR-100 cable terminates in a SMB Connector.
- 2-year warranty.
- Covers all 4G 700 - 2700MHz cellular frequencies All modes, voice and data.
- All M2M applications.
- High gain signal output surpasses others this size.
- Install instantly on any steel surface (required) or use adhesive disk to adhere.
- Portable, and easy to store.
- Outdoor rated waterproof.
- Great for cars and trucks.
- Connects to all cellular boosters and modems with SMB male connector.
- Assembled in USA.
|Frequency Band (MHz)||798-806 | 806-960 | 1710-1880 | 1900-2200 | 2200-2700|
|Peak Gain (dBi)||0.5 | 1.1 | .80 | .41 | .77|
|Efficiency (%)||50 | 45 | 30.6 | 27.8 | 28.5|
|Half-Power Azimuth Beamwidth (Degrees)||63.1 | 44 | 29.6 | 31.7 | 30.4|
|Maximum Power (W)||50|
|Cable Length (Feet)||10|
|Connector||SMB Plug Female|
|Water Resistance||IPX Weather Rated|
|OD Dimensions (in / mm)||1.96 / 50|
|Height Dimensions (in / mm)||3.39 / 86.2|
|Shipping Dimensions (in / mm)||5.25 x 2 x 7.5 / 133.3 x 50.8 x 190.5|
|Antenna weight (lb / kg)||.24 / .11|
|Packing weight (lb / kg)||.24 / .11|
|Radiation Pattern||Data Sheet with Radiating Patterns|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.