Shakespeare Stream Marine Cellular Booster for Small Open Boats
Shakespeare Stream Marine Cellular Booster for Small Open Boats
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: CASTREAM
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Shakespeare Stream Marine Cell Phone Signal Booster is best for Smaller, Open Boats - unlike Shakespeare SuperHalo marine cellular extender which is ideal for Larger Boats/ Ships/ Marine Vessels. They both boost mobile 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E signals, except that this only includes a small patch antenna and therefore does not require as much separation between the external and internal antenna. Therefore, this is best suited for smaller, open boats.
With the smaller "internal / patch" antenna in an open environment, the phone needs to be very close or on the patch provided. Place the cellular-enabled tablet, phone or mobile hotspot that needs to be boosted within 1-2 inches of the black helm antenna and watch your data speed and reliability go up. Have more devices onboard? Share the Internet to other devices by enabling a hotspot on your boosted device.
- Compatible with cellular-enabled tablets, phones, mobile hotspots and other cellular devices.
- 5-Band amplifier works with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon 5G-E (5G Evolution), LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G in USA and other major Canadian networks.
- Plug & play installation.
- High quality marine grade materials and design.
- FCC certified. Automatic gain control and shutdown does not allow interference with the cell towers.
Have more than one cell device that needs stronger signal?
If you have more than one device that needs an internet connection, use your boosted cellular device to host a hotspot. TECH TIP: Consider using a dedicated mobile hotspot device that can be left plugged in to save on phone battery. Whether you are struggling with slow Wi-Fi at the dock or have spotty cellular service  on the water, enjoy the internet at up to 4G speeds with the Shakespeare Stream wireless booster and your cellular device.
Wireless connectivity solution at the dock, at anchor and underway.
Tired of slow Wi-Fi at the dock? Don't want to deal with satellite domes that don't fit your budget? With availability of unlimited data plans  by various cellular service providers, this wireless booster may be the right connectivity solution for you. It brings you reliable cellular internet at the dock, at anchor and underway so you can now truly say Goodbye to Slow-Fi.
Built to last.
It has weather-proof exterior antenna for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, and ships. This powerful signal amplifier boosts cell reception of all USA & Canadian mobile networks on a single device. Therefore, you can create a hotspot within that device so that other cellular devices like air cards or personal hotspots/ cell spots, Android & iPad tablet computers, and all other smartphones can use your mobile hotspot's strong wireless connection.
With Shakespeare cell phone signal booster, stop weak mobile reception that cause dropped calls, static during calls and delayed or unsuccessful text messages for all cell phones and cellular devices connected to boosted unit's mobile hotspot. It works for all North American cell carriers including Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility and Rogers Wireless. Enjoy clear and consistent coverage because it is designed for use in marine vessels at the dock, along the coast, and popular cruising routes. It is great for boosting cell phone reception around oil well sites and other on-water platforms and constructions.
Why use weak wifi although free, when you have unlimited cell data plan?
Take advantage of your existing cellular devices and unlimited plan to bring fast Internet onto your boat. The Shakespeare Stream is compatible with most cellular devices and major cellular service providers in the US and Canada. It provides 50 db 5 band signal boosting off-shore for voice and text messages, and improves 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G-E data and connectivity for all mobiles and devices within the range of boosted device's mobile hotspot.
How does it work?
Designed for boats of all sizes , the Shakespeare Stream uses Shakespeare’s state-of-the-art marine cellular booster technology to amplify weak cell signals along inshore, coastal and popular cruising routes, enabling boaters to use data on their cellular devices more reliably. Basically, if you picture the way this cell phone signal booster kit works, it will be vey easy to understand: Exterior antenna catches signals from faraway cell towers. That signal is transmitted to the cellular amplifier. That signal amplifier amplifies the signal many fold and transmits it to the interior Patch antenna which then broadcasts that amplified signal to single cell device close to it, placed on it, or attached to it. Amount of coverage boost provided will solely depend on available signal outside the marine ship, boat, yacht, etc. where outside antenna is mounted.
- Outside Antenna: Communicates with cell towers on land.
- Stream Wireless Booster: Processes and amplifies cellular signal.
- Helm Antenna: Delivers cellular signal to, and from your mobile device phone, or hotspot such as Mi-Fi.
Interior Boat Mounting Options.
Mounting Options: Place patch antenna near phone or hide antenna behind phone mounting surface for a cleaner look.
What does it include?
Shakespeare Marine cell phone signal booster kit CAVAT10R for boats and ships includes 50 dB adjustable marine cell phone signal amplifier with 50 Ohms impedance, omni directional outside antenna (Galaxy 5239) with mount, inside unidirectional panel antenna (248-W-M), inside patch antenna (110W-M), 12V 18 ft. DC power cord, and marine coaxial cables with lengths of 20 ft. and 40 ft. (CM240-M).
It is very easy to install! It is manually adjustable, and you don't even need a docking station for your mobiles. Shakespeare SuperHALO is a marine grade 2G, 3G and 4G LTE voice and data cell signal amplifier solution. It is optimized to boost cellular reception for your boat, car, recreational vehicle, home or AnyWhere else, with support of 7+ users simultaneously and an indoor antenna to direct the signal where you really need it.
Custom SignalBooster.com & Shakespeare Antenna / Cable Kitted Product Highlights:
- Long 40 feet cable (high grade ultra low loss) to make it convenient to install outside weather proof marine antenna and inside signal amplifier base unit where suitable.
- Long 20 feet (high grade ultra low-loss) cable to make it easy to install interior marine vessel antenna connected to signal booster box.
- 18 feet DC power cord to make it convenient to place cell phone signal booster box wherever convenient near DC power source within marine vessel.
- 10 feet cord attached to inside patch auxiliary antenna for easy placement.
- Boosting capability for voice, text, 3G, 4G LTE for all USA & Canada mobile service carriers.
- Marked reduction in dropped and missed calls while boosting of mobile Internet speeds.
- Increased signal strength extends battery life for all cellular devices.
- Supports multiple 7+ users simultaneously.
- Sets up in minutes - simple plug and play installation.
- 5-Band amplifier works with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon 2G, 3G, & 4G networks.
- Stealth technology so the uplink becomes dormant while not in use to save power.
- Automatic gain control (AGC) and does not overpower or interfere the cell sites.
- Automatic shutdown so it is energy efficient and does not interfere with the cell sites.
- Manually adjustable gain for flexibility in antenna placement and fine-tuning the system.
- High quality metal construction so it is durable and resilient.
- Extremely rugged and weather proof to withstand severest oceanic weather conditions and humidity.
- Non-carrier specific and works in the US and Canada.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cellular signal booster for marines is compatible with following United States and Canadian wireless service providers:
|American Service Providers||Canadian Service Providers|
|AT&T Wireless||Bell Mobility|
|Cricket Wireless||Ice Wireless|
|Metro PCS||Koodo Mobile|
|Straight Talk||Public Mobile|
|T-Mobile USA||Rogers Wireless|
|Verizon Wireless||Virgin Mobile Canada|
|Virgin Mobile USA||Wind Mobile|
|Model SKU | UPC||CASTREAM | 697691005959|
|Supported Carriers||All North American|
|Frequency - Uplink (Downlink) MHz||698-716 (728-746) / 776-787 (746-757) / 824-849 (869-894) / 1850-1915 (1930-1995) / 1710-1755 (2110-2155)|
|Input / Output Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain||50 dB|
|Maximum Uplink Power||29.0 dBm|
|Maximum Output Power||1 watt EIRP|
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE, 5G-E, and all cellular standards.|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5 dB|
|Power Supply / Consumption||6-15V DC, 2.1A Max. @ 12 V DC|
10 ft. SC-174 pre-wired on internal antenna.
20 ft. SC-240 for external antenna.
Booster - FME male (both ends).
External Antenna - Type N Female.
|Operation Temperature||-4 deg. F to +158 deg. F|
|Dimensions||5.63 inches x 4 inches x 1.13 inches|
|FCC ID (USA)||RSNF2GO3 [Shakespeare Stream]|
|Shakespeare Super-Halo Signal Booster Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
 Available data plans vary by cellular service provider. Check with your cellular service provider for plan details.
 A minimum of 3 feet separation is required between the inside helm antenna and the outside antenna. The larger the separation, the better the boost.
 Some cell signal is required for the Shakespeare Stream to enhance usable cellular signal coverage.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion Trek 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Vehicle Single Cell Booster US/Can
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Device Booster (US/Can)