SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster
SureCall Fusion2Go Version 2.0 Car/ Truck/ Van/ SUV Cell Phone Signal Booster Highlights & Differences from Version 1.0:
- More robust improvement in Talk, Text, 3G, 4G LTE Internet.
- Just like version 1.0, it can be installed in minutes.
- Higher uplink power (avg. 21.2 dBm vs. 17.9 dBm in ver. 1.0).
- Auto Gain Adj. (no manual adjustment option knobs like in version 1.0).
- 4" low profile exterior antenna versus standard 12" antenna in version 1.0.
Optional accessory: AC Adapter.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion-2-Go 2.0 3G & 4G LTE Car and Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster kit boosts cellular connection strength for voice, text, 3G, and 4G LTE networks on all USA wireless carriers. This is SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 version of the earlier "Fusion2Go Version 1.0". For Canadian customers, we offer Canadian 2.0 version of this Sure Call kit. However, do consider the most powerful Fusion 2Go 3.0 which is the latest and the most powerful kit in the market today.
With improved performance, a smaller footprint and automatically adjusting gain control, Fusion 2 Go 2.0 provides maximum gain and maximum power possible. Another difference between earlier model Fusion2Go and this Fusion2Go 2.0 is that this version has the next generation four inches high-gain exterior antenna that has a very strong magnet base which can hold antenna in place despite harsh environmental conditions such as bad weather including high winds.
SureCall Fusion to Go 2.0 reduces dropped and missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users. No more dropped calls with SureCall FusionToGo 2.0! Enjoy clear and consistent mobile coverage for all smartphones and tablets inside vehicles. This 12 volts input amplifier kit includes an easy plug-in power adapter that is a standard for all cars and trucks worldwide. Installation is easy with quick installation guide.
- Improve talking, texting, 3G & 4G LTE Internet signals for all service providers.
- Reduces missed calls and disconnects.
- Enjoy increased signal strength with extended battery life on all mobile devices.
- Speeds 4G LTE Internet with robust connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage.
- Automatically gain optimization feature ensures the booster is always operating at max. performance.
- No smartphone cradle or phone docking station required.
- Sets up in minutes. Very simple plug-and-play installation.
How is Fusion2Go 2.0 different from previous version?
Following are similarities and differences between SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 and earlier version:
- More robust improvement in Talk, Text, 3G, 4G LTE Internet on all cell carrier phones than version 1.0.
- Just like version 1.0, it can be installed in minutes - Simple plug and play installation.
- Increased uplink power (average 21.2 dBm per band compared to 17.9 dBm in version 1.0).
- Auto adjusting gain automatically optimizes gain ensuring the booster is always operating at max performance (no manual adjustment option knobs like in version 1.0).
- 4" low profile exterior antenna versus standard 12" antenna in version 1.0. Shorter antenna also has strong & wide magnet base keeping it secure on vehicle roof despite high winds & extreme weather.
Within just minutes you can have the Sure Call Fusion 2 Go installed in your vehicle, and provide every mobile carrier's cell phone, tablet, hotspot, or other mobile device with extra signal. Like the comparable brand zBoost or Wi-Ex YX-230 model, this SureCall brand vehicle signal booster works just the same on any model or make vehicle. These include Ford, GM Chevrolet/ Cadillac/ Hummer, GMC, Tesla, Kia, Mazda, Buick, Porche, Lexus, Audi, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, BMW, Fiat Chrysler Dodge, and even Diamler Mercedes Benz.
What does the signal booster kit include?
USA Kit Part # SC-PolyM2-50-Kit with UPC 858507006564 includes: Fusion2Go 2.0 cell phone signal booster, 4" large magnetic base vehicle roof-mount antenna, internal patch antenna (with Velcro mounting tape), standard 12V DC power adapter, and American English instructions. This Cell Phone Signal Booster for Cars and Trucks also includes a Free Magnetic Cellular Phone Mount.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cell phone signal booster for car is compatible with following USA mobile service providers:
|American Service Providers|
|Virgin Mobile USA|
Fusion2Go 2.0 Specifications.
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included); Downlink : 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included).|
|Input/ Output Impedance||50 ohm.|
|Gain Adjustment||20 dB (Automatic).|
|Standard Supported||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|DC Car Charger||6V-15V|
|Maximum RF Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5dB|
|RF connectors||FME Male Connctors on both ends of SC-240 Cable. Exterior cable length 10 ft. Interior cable length 9 ft.|
|Power Consumption||< 10 Watts|
|Dimensions||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
|SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Alternate Part Numbers:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How far from unit can I be to make and receive calls being boosted
Based on the strength of outside cellular signal, your cell devices such as cell phones, tablets, mobile hotspots, can be up to 5 feet away from interior antenna (not the signal amplifier unit).
The base unit or cellular amplifier box can be placed anywhere because it has no impact since it simply "amplifies" the reception - It does not broadcast the wireless signals. "Internal antenna" broadcasts signal inside vehicle.
Hello, I am looking to use this device while traveling in both USA and Canada, will it work? Thank you
Yes, absolutely - It will work.
How may cell"s can be connected at a time?
Five to ten cellular devices can experience signal boost simultaneously. These can be smartphones, tablets, mobile hotspots, etc.
Will this work in a travel trailer while it’s parked?
Yes, it will work fine inside a travel trailer while it is parked as well as while it is moving.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion Trek 4G LTE Vehicle Cell Booster (For 1 Phone or MiFi)
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Cell Device Signal Booster
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster