SureCall Guardian QR700 Canada Public Safety Signal Booster
SureCall Guardian QR700 Canada Public Safety Signal Booster
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-TriPSBS-80-700
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Guardian QR700 Canada Public Safety Signal Booster is a Canadian Public Safety Communications Signal Amplifier for Coverage up to 80,000 sq. ft.
SureCall’s latest innovation, the Guardian QR700 Canada, is a Bi-Directional Amplifier that services the growing Public Safety 700 MHz bands for Canada. The Guardian-700 QR meets Chapter 24 of NFPA 72 standards, improving weak First Responder signals for critical and non-critical areas within the building. UPC: 858507006700.
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz bands for coverage up to 80,000 sq. ft.
- 80 dB Wideband and 3W EIRP for Public Safety Bands.
- Linear Design increases number of simultaneous users to 100+ per band.
- Features built-in SureCall Sentry remote monitoring system with Ethernet port.
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup.
- Meets Chapter 24 Emergency Communications System of NFPA 72.
- NEMA 4 rated amplifier housing. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed.
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink (reduces gain in -1 dBm increments).
Your BDA box contains the following items:
- Guardian QR700 Bi-directional Amplifier.
- NEMA-4 rated housing.
- Mounting kit.
- DC power supply.
- Wall anchors.
Additional Items Needed.
The Guardian QR700 needs the following additional components for a complete install:
- External antenna.
- Lightning protector.
- Cable splitter if installing multiple antennas.
- Sufficient SC-400 ultra-low loss interior/ exterior cable, 50 ohm.
- Multiple antennas (omnidirectional domes and/or panels by SureCall).
- Grounded surge suppressor for DC power supply.
How it works.
The Guardian QR-700 amplifies signals that reach a building from the nearest radio tower, and from radios inside the building going back to the tower. This compensates for weak reception caused by distance, topography, building structure, etc. The BDA receives the signal from an outside antenna, amplifies that signal, and then rebroadcasts it via antenna(s) inside the building, where it can then be picked up by radios inside. In the reverse direction, interior antennas also pick up signals coming from radios, where they are amplified by the BDA, and then passed to the exterior antenna for rebroadcast back to the tower.
Industry Canada (IC) Compliance.
This is a Class B device. The product has also been tested and found to comply with the Industry Canada (IC) RF Exposure Requirements, pursuant to IC RSS-131.
Single vs. Multiple Carrier Operation.
SureCall's rated output power of this equipment is for single-carrier operation. It is recommended that you factor in loss when dealing with multiple carrier signals. We suggest 3 to 5 dB loss factor.
The Guardian QR700 significantly improves the quality of crucial first-responder communications in buildings with weak signal strength. For optimal coverage, the BDA uses built-in safeguards to eliminate interference to public-safety networks. Plus, the Guardian QR700 offers the industry's best three-year warranty.
The Guardian QR700 is enclosed in a NEMA-4 compatible housing, and enhances the coverage area of first responder radio communications for in-building applications. It is equipped with bi-directional paths (down-link & up-link) for transmit and receive frequencies, and advanced filtering technology for low-noise amplification of signals.
Key Product Specifications.
- Uplink Frequency Range: 798-806 MHz
- Downlink Frequency Range: 768-776 MHz
- Supported Standards: Public Safety 700 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 80 dB
- Gain Adjustment: 31 dB
- Noise Figure: ≤ 8 dB
- VSWR: ≤ 2.0
- Maximum RF Output Power: 27 dBm / 24 dBm
- RF Connectors: N Female (both ends)
- Power Consumption: 50W
Alternate Part Numbers:
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer.
- Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm of any person.
- You MUST cease operation of this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING: E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation shall include the following: This device may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
WARNING. Per Canadian laws and regulations, this INDUSTRIAL GRADE device must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please contact us for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
SureCall Force-8 5G Signal Booster for 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
SureCall Force 5 Industrial 2.0 Signal Booster for 80k Sq. Ft. (USA)