In-Building Dome Antenna 3G, 4G, 75 Ohm
In-Building Dome Antenna 3G, 4G, 75 Ohm
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: DOME-75 OHMS
If purchasing to add to an existing cell phone signal booster kit w/ 75 Ohm impedance, consider purchasing Indoor Dome Antenna (75 Ohm) Expansion Kit w/ required splitter & cables to add-on to existing boosting systems.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
In-Building Dome Antenna works on all frequencies including 3G and 4G. Operates on 75 Ohm signal booster systems. This 75 Ohm dome antenna is the newer FULL BAND version (covering frequencies 698-960 MHz / 1700-2700 MHz) of the previous DUAL BAND model that covered only 800 MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS bands).
Full band dome omni-directional antenna is unobtrusive in its design. Please not that this 75 Ohms dom antenna is for inside building use. This in-building antenna has a low profile capable of blending very easily with indoor surroundings. It has 75 ohm impedance and covers a system ranging from WLAN, 4G, 3G and 2G voice for AWS, Cellular, LTE and PCS frequencies spanning 698 MHz to 2700 MHz compatibility.
Interior antenna is best mounted on the ceiling and receives and transmits within a beamwidth of 360 degrees to all cellphones. It provides a 3 dB to 4 dB Gain or even 2 dB to 5 dB gain and a radius of 39 feet. Being omni-directional, it is easy to install thanks to the included mounting equipment. This home internal antenna covers a range of 5,000 to 7,500 square feet with an up to 20 feet vertical height. It has a type F Female connector to fit 75 Ohm cables.
Range of antenna is dependent on three factors:
1) Physical obstructions.
2) Power generated by booster/ amplifier.
3) Reception from outside signal received and distributed by outside antenna.
Besides the antenna itself, the parts include mounting equipment for either a flat horizontal surface or a wall. It should be mounted in an upright position for best results. This 5-band dome antenna is designed to integrate seamlessly with the interior of your building, and receive and transmit signals to cell phones within a 360 degree beamwidth of the device's installation. This dome inside antenna is easily installed on the ceiling of your building, and includes a mounting kit. You can expect to receive a 2 to 5db gain from the dome transmission.
Dome Indoor Antenna Set Up.
Full-band antenna is an omni-directional antenna designed to cover 360° for 2G/3G/4G and WLAN systems for Cellular, PCS, AWS and LTE frequencies. It is a high gain indoor antenna suited for places where the signal needs to be broadcast over a central area or space. This ceiling mount antenna transmits and receives signal to cell phones.
1. Choose a location on the portion of the ceiling that is accessible from above so you can run antenna cable to signal booster or amplifier. Please make sure the location you choose for this inside antenna allows for necessary separation between this inside and another outside external antenna you have or plan to install (antenna separation is helpful to prevent oscillation).
2. Drill a 3/8 of an inch diameter hole in your ceiling. The ceiling thickness should be atleast half an inch to support this dome shaped indoor antenna.
3. Unscrew fixing nut from dome antenna. Place antenna cable through that hole. Screw fixing nut back onto antenna base and cable on an attic side of ceiling, and fasten.
4. Attach the connection from this interior dome shaped antenna to the cable leading to your amplifier or booster with connector marked, "Inside".
5. Finally, you can easily hand-tighten fixing nut to secure this internal antenna.
Storage and transportation: Place in a non-extreme room temperature and dry environment. Not to be placed near fireplace or any open flame.
|Input Impedance||75 ohm|
|Cable type||CM240 or CM400|
|Ground Plane||Built in ground plane|
|Mount||Mounts to ceiling|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
1 Indoor Surface Mount Dome Antenna 50 Ohm w/2-way Splitter & Cables
1 Inside Building Panel Antenna (50 Ohm) with 2-way Splitter & Cables
1 Interior Ceiling Mount 50 Ohm Dome Antenna w/2-way Splitter & Cables