Type N-Female to RP-SMA Male Connector
Type N-Female to RP-SMA Male Connector
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: NFRSMAFC
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Type N-Female to RP-SMA-Male Connector or Adapter For Antenna Cables.
RF Adapter RP-SMA male to N-Type female helps interconnect devices with N male and RP-SMA female interfaces. Devices include antennas, cables, and wireless devices. It has nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance. It is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating. It is rated for outdoor use, and suitable for indoor applications. Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss. Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, and coax retrofit applications.
Compatible with all Wi-Fi standards including 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A. Compatible with all cellular wireless platforms: 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, LTE-M, LTE-A, GSM, WiMax, 5G. Works with all data and voice applications. Compatible with IoT wireless, automation and Machine to Machine (M2M) systems: RFID, Bluetooth, ZigBee, LoRa, NB-IoT.
RF antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility is from 0 GHz to 18 GHz). It offers consistently low broadband VSWR. It has impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear. This makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
Material Structure of Adaptor.
- Connector Body: Weather-proofed for long-term outdoor exposure and manufactured from nickel plated brass. Of all the plated brass alloys, nickel-plated brass is the most resistant to corrosion – it is even better than gold-plated.
- Center Contact: Manufactured from beryllium copper and gold-plated to ensure minimal signal loss.
- Crimp Ferrule: Manufactured from nickel-plated copper.
- Insulators are PTFE.
REACH and RoHS Compliant.
This adapter is fully compliant with REACH and RoHS 3 restrictions with respect to heavy metals and other toxins.
N-Female Connector Notable Features.
- N-Female connectors provide a durable, weatherproof connection.
- Manufactured from nickel-plated brass, this is the best composition for weatherproofing and rust and corrosion proofing for long-term exposure to the elements.
- These N-Connectors deliver a reliable performance from 900 MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- The diameter of the N-Female connector is 1.57 cm (0.620 inches).
- The gender for N-Connectors is counterintuitive, which refers to the coaxial cable pins on the inside (not the threads). N-Female has threads on the outside.
- You will typically find N-Type connectors on large outdoor antennas; they are the largest of the RF connector types.
- Featuring threaded coupling mechanisms, our N-Type adapters are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors that have been made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. You will find these connectors being used in systems where top-quality RF and mechanical performance are essential.
RP-SMA Connector Notable Feature.
- RP-SMA Male: Inside diameter is 7.9375 mm (5/16 inch) – this is the inside diameter where the threads are.
Gender Determination of RP-SMA.
- RP-SMA gender is counterintuitive, which refers to the pins inside (not the threads).
- Threads of the RP-SMA male are on the inside.
- RP-SMA male has an inside socket (not a pin), confirmed by the fact that RP stands for Reverse Polarity.
Other RP-SMA Characteristics.
- RP-SMA male is also known as a "plug" (versus "jack" for female).
- An RP-SMA male connector fits products with an SMA-female connector.
- We provide an RP-SMA wrench to help with the installation of cables, antennas, and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connectors.
- RP-SMA connectors are incompatible with typical commercially-available Type-F coaxial connectors. While they may look similar, Type-F connectors are actually a different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without the use of an adapter.
- The RP-SMA connector is a round, screw-type connector. It has medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors which are rated from the lowest DC frequencies up to 18GHz.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.