Bird Signal Booster II+ for UHF, 700, 800 MHz Public Safety Freq.
Bird Signal Booster II+ for UHF, 700, 800 MHz Public Safety Freq.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 63702AB1N
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Public Safety Signal Booster II Plus by Bird Technologies is an in-building coverage cellular radio amplifier kit for boosting UHF, 700, 800 MHz frequencies on Public Safety wireless radio network. It guarantees a reliable coverage in RF areas lacking in proper signal that is critical for First Responders, including government and public safety agencies as well as private users. Bird Signal Booster II Plus ensures RF reception consistently propagates within all spaces inside schools, hospitals, courthouses, basements, malls, correctional facilities and parking garages. Bird Signal Booster II Plus also spreads coverage in other surroundings such as rapid transit systems, diverse subways, arenas and stadia, airports, gigantic private institutions, high-rise constructions to universities and colleges.
First response requires a highly reliable, working and efficient communication system. System integrators implement highly dependable communication systems using mobile reception amplifying kits such as these. The Bird Signal Booster II Plus comes in a unique design facilitating both optimization and installation of the system for a highly reliable, solid operation.
It represents a highly advanced redesigning of the previous version Signal Booster II (SBII) supported by decades of efficient engineering and experience in creating public safety reception boosters for buildings. SBII+ might look a bit compact and lightweight in contrast with SBII, but with the new design comes with extra powerful amplifier safeguards, same solid power output with the same filter options plus lots of diverse and new software features to guarantee system status details in real-time. It comes with a five-year warranty as a guarantee for quality.
- Remote and Local Ethernet Access: Includes a user interface with an intuitive web browser for local network system configuration.
- V3.0 SNMP secure version: Highly secure v3.0 SNMP version incorporated for submitting status system trap communication to SNMP manager either encrypted or clear with lots of available configurations provided.
- SMTP support: In case SMTP server isn't available, simply enables sending status changes in the system via email to multiple emails.
- Firmware update remotely: Whenever a new firmware is required, it comes with improved firm update capability on the network from any place.
- Management and detection of oscillation: Includes in-built oscillation detection with diverse configurable options for users to manage the situation.
- Filtering capabilities: If RF application is a challenge, filtering has been added and supports lots of RF environments.
- OLC (Output Level Control): In-built software feature helps in monitoring and logging OLC action.
- Configurable Gain Setting: Gain setting programmable between 35dB and 80dB via browser interface.
- System status at a glance: Through external multi-state visible LED display in various hues, easily decipher system status.
- Diverse Power Configurations: Effortlessly complete DC backup AC Primary, DC Primary or AC Primary.
- IFC/NFPA Choices: Complies with International Fire Code/ National Fire Protection Association standards through options for configuring batter backup and alarms.
- Fiber Choices: Head-end and remote fiber configurations provided.
- Warranty: 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Gain Range dB: Between +35 and +80 dB
Max Power Output: 450-512 MHz: +32 dBm UL/DL
764-869 MHz: +33 dBm UL/DL
Max Level In put: -20 dBm
RF Sampler: 40 dB
Range of Operating Temperature: Between -30°C and +50° C
Nominal impedance: 50 ohms
Output/Input connectors: N female
Sampler RF Connectors: BNC female
UL Rated AC/DC Power Supply: 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz, +24 VDC nominal
AC/DC Unit Power Consumption: 75W (24VDC 3 Amps)
Net Weight: 700, 800 MHz 45 lbs, 700/800, UHF MHz 90 lbs
FCC Certification: UHF EZZ26076, 700 MHz EZZ26075, 800 MHz EZZ25999 (Class B Type Booster with Type Acceptance under FCC Rules Part 90)
Industry Canada Certification: UHF 1940-26076, 700:1940A-26075, 800:1940A-25999, 1940A-PI618350 (Industry Canada Certification Part RSS-131)
Bird Signal Booster II Plus Model Schematic:
Please use this UHF, 700, 800 MHZ Series Signal Booster II+ Model Selection Guide to create the signal booster that meets your needs and then choose from menu at the top. For example: 63-89C-2-A-G-2-N = SignalBooster II+, 764-806 MHz, 2-Way, 80 Gain, Bandwidth 3.0 MHz, Red NEMA 4 Case, NFPA.*
*Note: Not all combinations are valid. If assistance is needed consult the factory to define the model that is right for you.
This is an industrial grade signal booster kit. It requires professional installation by a certified installer. Our pro installers will design your system per our free Public Safety Design Configuration Assistance Program for areas over 10k sq. ft. requiring multiple interior antennas. Whether your building needs full coverage because it has no signal indoors, or it needs partial coverage (only some areas are failing inspection), our installation experts will design an efficient and cost-effective solution that is customized to meet all your requirements. We will then send you the design along with a bill of materials (BOM), installation quotation, and installing timeframe. Please submit public safety wireless coverage details so we may proceed to provide information to purchase, design and install the best public safety signal booster system that meets your needs and passes the most rigorous in-building fire safety inspection for your city and state.
WARNING. Per FCC laws and regulations, this INDUSTRIAL GRADE device must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please contact us for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be -110 dB or better. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
SureCall Force 5 Industrial 2.0 Signal Booster for 80k Sq. Ft. (USA)
SureCall 4G Force5 Industrial Signal Booster for 80,000 Ft² (USA)
SureCall 4G Force5 Inline Industrial Booster for 80,000 Ft² (USA)