Weatherproof Outdoor Antenna Extension Cable - 25 ft., 50 Ohm, N-Male Connectors
Weatherproof Outdoor Antenna Extension Cable - 25 ft., 50 Ohm, N-Male Connectors
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: APC25EXAFC
- Extend your outdoor antenna installation for WiFi or Cellular up to 25 ft.
- Enjoy optimal signal efficiency with low signal loss.
- Built to last for 20 years or more even in varying outdoor conditions due to its hardy weatherproof construction.
- Inbuilt RF shielding makes outdoor installation immune to RF interference.
- Pair with any compatible antenna, or outdoor antenna kit (sold separately).
- Highly malleable and easy to bend to provide flexibility for custom or unique installation types.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
As we all know snow, ice, sleet and water can wreak havoc including cause cracks on exterior cables exposed to atmospheric elements out in open air. Buy this thick premium quality weather proof cable that has 20 years outdoor life expectancy. It is highly malleable and easy to bend to provide flexibility for custom or unique installation types of your wireless system application.
This 50 ohm impedance coaxial cable with Type N-Male connectors on both ends is popular for use with all brands of 50 ohm cell phone signal boosters. Such cellular amplifiers have 50-ohms input port for connection to outside antenna via cable like this. This antenna cable can be used indoors or outdoors on devices with Type N-Female connecting ports. It includes UV protective coating and is constructed with high quality, rugged material built to withstand harsh outdoor climates.
Technically, this coaxial cable is equivalent to various brands of 400 coax cables like the SureCall Sc-400, Wilson-400, Lmr-400, Ca-400, Cnt-400, etc. - except that this is weather-proof. Benefits of this highly durable outdoor cable to assist with antenna installations are:
- Extend your outdoor antenna installation for Mobile & Wi-Fi amplification by as much as 25 ft.
- Use with exterior antenna kits for Wi-Fi - 802.11a/b/g/n or all Cellular Frequencies.
- A premium, high-quality antenna cable offering reduced signal loss.
- Enjoy outside building life expectancy of 20 yrs. with this unique weatherproof cable construction.
Achieve low signal loss with this durable weather proof 25-feet outdoor extension cable to assist with cellular or wi-fi antenna installation. This weather proof cable features superb craftsmanship and material of the highest quality. The weatherproof connection between an outdoors cell or wifi antenna and a wireless device will last a minimum of 20 years with its outdoor installation.
Achieve high signal strength with reduced signal loss and enjoy optimal performances even over the longest distances with this exterior extension cable manufactured with the highest level of RF shielding. This 25-foot external antenna extension coax cable has been designed for use with its compatible Outside Antenna Kit but can just as easily be used with other compatible antennas.
Designed to be durable, this cellphone or wi-fi signal booster cable for outside building installations combines exquisite craftsmanship with top-quality materials to create a cable that is completely weather-proof and will perform to optimal levels no matter what the weather conditions. As you see, it has a center core that carries the signal. That interior core's covered by Dielectric Insulator. That insulating material is then covered by Metallic RF Shielding material that protects your signal from outside interference. Finally, the metal radio frequency shield is covered with Ultraviolet Resistant Polyethylene Jacket for extreme protection from climatic elements during rain and consequent flooding, snowstorm, thunderstorm, etc.
Cable connection: N-type male to N-type male:
Possible connections: N-type female connector antennas, lightning surge protectors, mobile phone or wifi devices and their signal boosters.
- Achieve maximum extension of your outdoor wi-fi or cellphone exterior antenna installation by as much as 25 feet.
- Built to be weatherproof: Inbuilt corrosion resistance and hardy construction guarantees optimal outdoor use.
- Connectors are nickel plated to create a sturdy connection between your cell or wifi device, your antenna, and the premium cable itself.
- Enjoy reduced signal loss due to the coax cable's premium manufacturing method, encompassing the highest quality materials and expert workmanship.
- Compatible with all connectors (N-type female) and mobile, or wi-fi antennas (2.4 gigahertz 802.11a/b/g/n).
- Create a custom installation with the flexible, malleable construction of the premium antenna cable.
- Get going in no time with our plug and play setup. Installation is as simple as attaching the coax cable to the N-type connector on your cell or wi-fi device (whether through a premium lightning surge protector or not) and the other end to your wifi or cellular amplifier outdoor antenna.
|Cable Length||25 Feet.|
|Connectors||N-Type Male to N-Type Male.|
|Connector Coat||Nickel Plated.|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40° / +185° F.|
|Shielding Effectiveness||>90 dB.|
|Signal Loss||0.07 dB/ ft.|
|Setup Requirements||A8EXAFC or Other Outdoor Cell or WiFi Antenna and Cellular or Wi-Fi Device with N-Type Female Connectors.|
|Outdoor Life Expectancy||20 Years.|
|Package Contents||1 x Premium 25 ft Mobile or WiFi Antenna Extension Cable.|
|Box Size||Length: 10 inches. Width: 10 inches. Depth: 2 inches.|
|Shipping Weight||2.35 pounds.|
Setup Option 1: Connect a Wireless Antenna Kit to a Wireless Device.
You have an option to connect your Wireless Outdoor Antenna to the Surge Protector (sold separately). They are used to protect yourself and your mobile / wifi devices from electrical surges. Without it, your wireless devices and other connected electrical components may be damanged in the event of an electrical surge. Therefore, it is recommended that you use it whenever possible to protect from personal injury or damage to your property.
- Using a 3 feet Jumper Cable (sold separately), attach the SMA Plug to the RJ-SMA antenna connector on your wireless device.
- Connect the other end of the Jumper cable to the Surge Protector (sold separately).
- Use this Premium 25 feet External Antenna cable to: A) Connect one end to the Premium Surge Protector and B) Extend your installation outside building.
- Connect the Premium 25 ft. external wifi or cellphone booster cable to the outside antenna (sold separately).
Setup Option 2: Connect an On-Building Antenna to an Outdoor Wireless Device.
If you have an outdoor wireless device that has N-Type female antenna connector, you may use this coaxial cable to attach directly to an external antenna from your wireless device. Note: This installation bypasses the use of a surge protector. Surge protectors are used to protect yourself and your mobile / wifi devices from electrical surges. Without it, your wireless devices and other connected electrical components may be damanged in the event of an electrical surge. It is recommended that you use it whenever possible to protect from personal injury or damage to your property.
- Attach the Premium 25 ft. Outside Antenna cable to your Wireless Device (sold separately).
- Use the Premium 25 ft. External Antenna cable and extend your installation to an optimum location.
- Connect the Premium 25ft Outdoor Cable and Outdoor Antenna (sold separately).
Install Setup Diagram of WiFi Antenna Extension Cable:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
1 Indoor Surface Mount Dome Antenna 50 Ohm w/2-way Splitter & Cables
1 Inside Building Panel Antenna (50 Ohm) with 2-way Splitter & Cables
1 Interior Ceiling Mount 50 Ohm Dome Antenna w/2-way Splitter & Cables