Wilson Pro 70 463134 (75 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster
Wilson Pro 70 463134 (75 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster
- Sold as a complete cell phone signal booster kit with all required parts.
- Boost in-building coverage up to 25k sq. ft. using this single unit.
- Digital display to view automatic gain control.
- 5 Band amplifier boosts signals of all cell service providers in USA.
- Up to +70 dB Gain antenna booster.
- Expand cellular coverage to more spaces indoors by purchasing additional 75 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 75 Ohm booster kit.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
The Wilson Pro 70 (75 Ohm) Signal Booster Kit with part # Wilson 463134/ wa463134 is a commercial cellular signal booster. It is designed to work with all USA carrier networks including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile. For persons in areas that are prone to dropped calls, dead zones, and poor quality audio during voice calls, the 75 Ohm is one of Wilson's most affordable solutions on the market. Designed, engineered, and assembled in USA by Wilson Electronics/ weBoost.
With a maximum signal boost gain of 70 dB, this commercial grade kit can provide coverage for up to 25,000 square feet. This is the perfect solution for persons looking to improve the quality of their cellular data service on 3G and 4G LTE networks used in their home, office, or small business. Signal boosters can also help to improve the battery life of affected devices.
The Wilson Pro 70 (75 Ohm) Signal Booster Kit comes with a Wilson Pro 70 5 Band Amplifier, Wide Band Directional Antenna, Dual Band Panel Antenna, Lightning Surge Protector, 2 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable, 50 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable, 75 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable and 120 volts AC Power Supply. Expansion kits are also available for larger scale installations, or existing customers looking to expand their setup.
The self-optimizing software in this industrial type heavy duty cell signal booster makes for easier installation and management. Once the signal booster is set up and registered with your network service provider, you are good to go. It constantly adjusts its settings based on incoming signals, and automatically shuts off once this surpasses its +10 dB threshold, which is higher than most of its competitors. This feature is beneficial for persons in areas like cities where more interference can occur. This unit also automatically restarts once the signal drops, unlike other signal boosters where the installer must physically return to restart it. It functions on frequency bands 12/17, 13, 5, 4, and 2.
This FCC approved device is compatible with RG-11 and RG-6 coax cable, and does not interfere with cell towers or other nearby devices. This makes the Wilson Pro 70 (75 Ohm) Signal Booster Kit one of the best choices for professional technology integrators.
Wilson 463134 Pro 70 Kit Includes:
- 1 - 314475, Wide Band Directional Antenna.
- 1 - 311155, Dual Band Panel Antenna.
- 1 - 859992, Lightning Surge Protector.
- 1 - 951127, 2 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable.
- 1 - 951150, 50 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable.
- 1 - 951175, 75 feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable.
- 1 - 859900, 120 volts AC Power Supply.
Wilson 463134 pro 70 reseller cell phone booster kit (F-type 75 ohm) features F-type connectors and ultra-low loss 75 Ohm cables. Wilson 463134 Pro 70 Reseller Cell Phone Booster Kit is an ideal commercial cell phone signal booster for buildings up to 25,000 square feet. The Wilson Pro 70 kit comes with everything you need for fast, on-site installation.
Under the new brand name, "weBoost", Wilson’s home and commercial cell phone signal boosters continue to lead the field when it comes to performance and easy installation. The Wilson 463134 Pro 70 amplifier is microprocessor controlled. It's advanced circuitry continuously monitors signal strength, automatically self-optimizing for the best performance. The Pro 70 booster even has a built-in graphic signal strength meter to help with aerial placement. This speeds up installation – reducing the time that you spend on-site.
The Wilson Pro cell phone signal booster works for all USA carriers. Newly updated, this Wilson 463134 amplifier will boost indoor talk, text and data transfers over 3G and 4G LTE networks in low signal areas. Wilson Pro 70 amplifiers can maximize gain by up to +70db. For your end-users this means fewer dropped calls, faster data transfers and longer cell phone battery life. A Wilson amplifier is also easier for users to manage. Overpowering and shutdown are handled automatically – without having to re-power the system.
The Wilson Pro 70 Cell Phone Booster Kit is exclusive to Wilson approved resellers and installers. This affordable kit includes a Wilson 463134 amplifier, antennas and low-loss, 75 Ohm cables. It’s the ideal package for a residence, office or small business.
This kit is not available online – please call to order for fast, next day shipment.
Features of Wilson Pro 70 463134:
- Full kit delivered ready to install.
- Self-optimizing – microprocessor controlled.
- In-built signal strength meter.
- Fast aerial placement & installation.
- Easy, reliable operation.
- Works with all US networks.
- FCC certified.
- 60 Day money back guarantee.
- 3 Year manufacturer’s warrant.
User benefits of WilsonPro 70 Part # Wilson 463134:
- Boosts weak cell phone signals.
- Improves indoor cell use significantly.
- Speeds up cell phone data transfers.
- Users have less dropped calls.
- Lengthens cell phone battery life.
Complete list of Wilson 463134 Pro 70 kit contents:
- 1 x 463134 Wilson 5 Band Amplifier.
- 1 x 314475 Wide Band Directional Antenna.
- 1 x 311155 Dual Band Panel Antenna.
- 1 x 859992 Lightning Surge Protector.
- 1 x 951127 2 Feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable (75Ω).
- 1 x 951150 60 Feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable (75Ω).
- 1 x 951175 75 Feet Low-Loss RG11 Cable (75Ω).
- 1 x 859900 120V AC Power Supply.
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power Req||AC/DC 12 V / 3 A|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in /
22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm
|Weight||2.81 lbs / 1.27 kg|
Wilson Pro 70 463134 (75 Ohm) Installation Service by Certified Installers.
Installing this commercial cell phone signal booster kit requires comprehensive prior planning and system design. Installation needs to be performed by a certified signal booster installer. We have installed WilsonPro 70 463134 signal amplifiers professionally in many office buildings and within different architecturally designed businesses and residential properties. Contact us for PRO70 463134 amplifier kit installation service by experienced cell phone signal booster installers at an affordable cost.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work for all USA carriers?
Yes, this is a Carrier-Agnostic cellular signal amplifier. That means it will improve cell reception in buildings for all mobile networks in USA and Canada including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G & 4G Signal Booster for Buildings 25,000 to 100,000 sq. ft.
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster w/ Ultra Thin Dome & Plenum Cable Option