You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
zBoost SOHO Signal Booster | ZB545
zBoost SOHO Signal Booster | ZB545
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: ZB545
Consider all-carrier USA building or in-home/office cell phone signal booster kits for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and all others:
USA Home, Office, Building Cell Phone Boosters.
Consider all-carrier Canadian building or in-home/office cell phone signal booster kits for Rogers, Telus, Bell, Freedom Mobile, and all others:
Canada Home, Office, Building Cell Phone Boosters.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
zBoost SOHO Signal Booster ZB545 / YX545 is a 3G cell phone signal booster for all carriers. It will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier. It covers up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Boosts Talk, Text, and 3G Data.
- For Home or Office (up to 2,500 square feet).
- Up to +62 dB Gain.
This is a new and improved edition of the zBoost SOHO YX545 (zBoost SOHO XTREEM, Wi-Ex P/N YX545X). This equipment boosts signal strength for voice calls, text messages, and 3G data. This allows you to fully enjoy the functionality of your mobile devices without having to walk outside in search of a reliable signal. It is a lot more powerful than the ZB540 Connect booster which covers only a desktop to up to one room only. Like ZB545M SOHO Max, ZB545X SOHO Xtreme, ZB645SL-CM, and ZB645SL this unit is compatible with all U.S. PCS bands including but not limited to AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and T-Mobile. It is compatible with all Canadian PCS band carriers including but not limited to Rogers, Bell, Telus, and Freedom Mobile.
How It Works.
Like the Like ZB-545M SOHO Max, ZB-545X SOHO Xtreme, ZB-645SL-CM, and ZB-645SL, this Wi-Ex zBoost SOHO ZB-545 captures the reliable cellular singular from outside your home or business with an omnidirectional exterior antenna. The internal antenna then rebroadcasts it indoors via the indoor unit. The coverage area for this unit is up to 2,500 square feet. There is a 64 dB system gain.
- Perfect for small homes or business with a reliable cellular signal outside (2,500 sq. ft. coverage).
- Increases 3G data performance.
- Decreases dropped and unclear voice calls.
- Allows for multiple simultaneous users and devices.
- Works with all brands of mobile devices.
- Automatically regulated – this unit operates at maximum gain and requires no manual adjustments.
- Increased mobile device battery life - use voice, data, and text without worrying about draining your battery.
- Easy hassle free installation.
- All hardware is included.
- Expertly designed in Silicon Valley.
- Made in North America.
All hardware components for the operation of the cell phone signal booster are included in this kit.
- zBoost ZB545 SOHO dual-band cell phone amplifier/repeater.
- Indoor signal rebroadcasting antenna.
- Outdoor external antenna.
- Power supply cord.
- 50 foot white RG-6 low loss coaxial cable (75 ohm rated).
- Mounting hardware.
- zBoost ZB545 installation manual.
Compatible Accessories (Optional - Not Included).
The following accessories are authorized for this zBoost product.
Indoor Broadcast or Server Antennas:
- CANT-0032 - Indoor Broadcast Antenna, Omni Whip Direct to Booster, Black, CEL-PCS (1 dBi).
- CANT-0034 - Indoor Broadcast Antenna, Omni Whip Direct to Booster, White, CEL-PCS (1 dBi).
- CANT-0039 - Indoor Broadcast Antenna, Omni Whip Direct to Booster, Black, Wide- Band, LTE- CEL-AWS-PCS (1 dBi).
- YX027-F* - Indoor Broadcast Antenna, Directional Panel w/ F-Female Connector, CEL-PCS (6 / 8 dBi).
- YX052 - Indoor Broadcast Antenna, Wide-Band Ceiling-Mount Omni w/ F-Female Connector, LTE-CEL-AWS-PCS (1 / 2 dBi).
Outdoor Donor Antennas:
- CANT-0028 - Outdoor External Antenna, Directional Low Profile Panel, CEL-AWS-PCS (6 / 8 dBi).
- CANT-0031 - Window-mount External Antenna for YX540 zBoost METRO Workspace, Directional Panel, CEL-PCS (6 / 8 dBi).
- CANT-0033 - Outdoor External Antenna, Small Omni, CEL-PCS (3 / 5 dBi).
- CANT-0036 - Outdoor External Antenna, Omni with Industrial Casing, CEL-PCS (3 / 5 dBi).
- CANT-0040 - Outdoor External Antenna, Wide-Band Omni Directional, LTE-CEL-AWS-PCS (3 / 5 dBi).
- CANT-0042 - Outdoor External Antenna, Wide-Band Directional Log Periodic, LTE-CEL-AWS-PCS (10 / 12 dBi).
- YX021-CEL - Outdoor External Antenna, Directional Panel, CEL (8 dBi).
- YX023-PCS - Outdoor External Antenna, Directional Panel, PCS (13 dBi).
- YX026-CEL - Outdoor External Antenna, Directional 3 foot Yagi with 12 Elements, CEL (11 dBi).
- YX039-PCS-CEL - Outdoor External Antenna Kit, Two Directional Panels with Combiner, CEL-PCS (8 / 13 dBi).
Coax Cables that can be used in addition to the cable included in your kit:
- YX030-0W8 - 8 Inch Window Entry Cable with F-Female Connectors.
- YX030-15W - 15 Foot RG-6 Coaxial Extension Cable with F-Male Connectors.
- YX030-35W - 35 Foot RG-6 Coaxial Extension Cable with F-Male Connectors.
- YX030-50W - 50 Foot RG-6 Coaxial Cable with F-Male Connectors.
- YX031-10W - 10 Foot RG-8X Coaxial Cable with TNC-Male & Female Connectors (Booster to Distribution Antenna).
- YX031-100W - 100 Foot Low Loss RG-11 Coaxial Cable with F-Male Connectors.
YX012 - Outdoor External Antenna Grounding Kit.
zBoost SOHO boosts up to 2,500 square feet. It is ideal for small homes and buildings. It includes omni external antenna CANT-0033, omni internal antenna CANT-0034, and RG-6 cable.
Set-up requirements and instructions necessary for maximum performance:
- The outdoor external antenna and indoor rebroadcasting antenna need to be at least 15 vertical feet from each other.
- Less than 15 vertical feet of distance between the two antennas will result in decreased performance.
- Increasing the distance will increase the performance of the zBoost ZB545.
- The maximum distance between the antenna should not exceed 40 feet.
- The outdoor external antenna needs to be at least 3 feet above any metal.
Step 1: Mount the external antenna.
- Choose a location based on your mobile devices’ signal strength.
- Choose an area with the best signal strength.
- If the external antenna is place in an outdoor area that receives low signal strength the indoor signal will not be strong and coverage area will be diminished.
Step 2: Mount the indoor rebroadcasting antenna.
- Place the indoor rebroadcasting antenna where you want to create increased signal strength.
- For the widest possible signal strength coverage place the indoor rebroadcasting antenna in the middle of a room.
- The signal broadcasted from the antenna is omnidirectional allowing the unit to be mounted on a vertical wall or placed horizontally.
- Do not place the unit on the floor or near other cords, metal, or other wireless devices.
- The indoor rebroadcasting antenna features a detachable base unit that can be mounted with screws (screws not included).
Step 3: Connect the external and internal antenna with the provided white coaxial cable.
- Run the cable from the external antenna to the indoor rebroadcasting antenna through a window.
- Coaxial cable extensions are available in 15 foot lengths (Part: YX030-15W).
- Coaxial cable exceeding 65 feet in length is not recommended.
- An 8-inch window entry cable is available for purchase (Part: YX030-08W).
Step 4: Connect power supply to the internal rebroadcasting antenna and check system operation.
- Plug the power supply into the internal rebroadcasting antenna.
- Plug the power supply into a wall power outlet.
- After initial power up the LED light will cycle red, green, and orange for 30 seconds.
- After the LED light cycles for 30 seconds, the LED will flash green to indicate the strength of the signal, and then will be followed by a solid green light.
- If a solid green LED light is not observed refer to the “Base Unit LED Indicators” section of the user manual for further instruction.
- Adjustments may be required to optimize the performance.
- Check that the zBoost system is in place and fully connected through your coverage zone.
- If increased signal strength is observed on mobile devices the unit is working.
- Signal strength can be affected by outdoor signal level, building construction, and antenna placement.
- Coverage can be reduced by interior walls and ceilings.
Step 5: Enjoy increased cellular signal strength in your home or business!
Product Specifications for the ZBoost SOHO Signal Booster | ZB545.
3W standby; 7W max signal - 2.0A Max.
Wall Supply Input; Voltage.
100-240 V AC 50-60 Hz; 5.0 V DC.
FCC Parts 15 & 20, Industry Canada.
Base Unit Size and Weight.
5” x 7” x 1.25” – 9 oz.
Indoor Use Only (40°- 105° F).
Coverage (Open Areas).
Up to 2,500 sq. ft.
Personal Communication System (PCS).
1850 to 1990 MHz.
PCS Bands Supported.
A, D, B, E, F, C.
CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G.
824 to 894 MHz.
Cellular Bands Supported.
A, B, A’, B’.
CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this device for ATT cell phones or for all cell phones?
It is for all 3G cell phones using PCS 1900 MHz band of all cellular service providers in USA & Canada and covers up to 2500 sq. ft. of indoor space.
However, unfortunately, it is currently not available for atleast a week so we suggest another indoor cell phone signal booster (weBoost Home 4G) which only covers up to 1500 square feet and costs a bit more - but the suggested replacement signal booster will work for all USA & Canadian carriers AND bands on 3G, 4G, as well as LTE networks.
Furthermore, the suggested signal amplifier kit is plug and play which means that it does not require you to install an antenna outside the house. Its antenna can be mounted on window from inside the house. Therefore, it is easier to install than zBoost SOHO ZB545.
I bought your product and it's great!!! However someone broke the antenna. Can you just buy the antenna?
The antenna for the ZB-545 booster has been discontinued. You can use this antenna now: https://www.signalbooster.com/products/omni-short-antenna-75-ohm-fiberglass-surecall-sc-289w-cm-289w and it will work for you.
I bought a Zboost about 4 years ago and work it on an island on Lake Superior. All worked well until this spring when I lost reception. I have checked connections, phoned supplier TBay Tel and discussed their tower and also talked with supplier Thunder Bay Communications. No luck yet. When I go up on the roof near the Yagee antennae it works ok. You mention Manual - I don`t have one. Light is green on unit. Wife said it was red one day.
Have you made any change to the distance between outside antenna and inside antenna? If yes, you may need to distance them again to prevent oscillation which causes that red light and reduction in output power. If not, maybe you have changed your phone to 4G from a 3G phone you had before? This booster is 3G and will not boost 4G reception. What you can try to do is force the phone to go into 3G mode: Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Enable LTE > Select Off. This will force your phone to use 3G network. Once it does this, check to see signal strength (in Decibels (dB), which is most accurate than the signal bars method) with signal booster turned on. If it has good signal strength, it means you can use this method or buy a new "4G signal booster". Call us if you need any help finding one that will meet your needs and budget.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.