Cell Phone Booster Reviews: Good Network, Reception and Full Bars!
Sep 16, 2021
It seems there's nothing as important today to teenagers or workoholics as a working cellular signal in home, car or office. Even for all others, seeing the cell phone with full bars is very gratifying. If you're suffering under a cloud of poor cell signal, cell phone booster reviews are the way to go for finding the one that is affordable, and just works. Only a good quality cell phone signal booster guarantees top cellular coverage in most metropolitans, busy areas in cities and towns, rugged natural terrains, rural locales, architectural superior homes or even commercial premises where cellular signal is weak, poor or unavailable indoors.
Cellular reception amplifiers assure you the best cell phone coverage available or at least a 3G quality network where 4G LTE is unavailable. Let us understand a few things first before a peek at top cellular booster reviews you can use to get the job done.
Why a 4G cellphone booster?
4G cellphone boosters in United States are critical devices certified by FCC. They take your poor 3G and 4G cellular coverage and boost it many, many fold to provide usable reception to be able to make and hold a wireless phone call conversation. As a result, your Smartphone or phone gets full bars translating into high quality calls, improved coverage and superb internet connection, fast text messaging and great signal overall.
Is there really any distinction between 3G and 4G cellular amplifier?
Both 4G and 3G networks allow you to enjoy data, voice and text messaging with the difference being the internet speed. 4G is speedier and result in bettery quality, swifter data processing, top quality calls and texting. If you're only interested in improving your text messaging and voice - a typical 3G cellular coverage amplifier is ok.
However, if you're a heavy Internet consumer, generally the typical Smartphone owner today, running heavy applications requiring great internet connection such as Google Maps, Twitter, YouTube, Whatsapp, Facebook, podcast streams and Chrome among others then 4G is exactly what you need. It is always a better idea to aim for 4G LTE cell phone signal boosters even when 3G works fine for you to cover yourself, just in case.
How do 4G phone amplifiers process signals?
Essentially, 4G reception boosters include an outdoor antenna, a repeater or amplifier and an indoor antenna. An exterior antenna draws in the weak signal from outside. Mobile amplifier uses patented technology to then increase the weak signal. Indoor antenna then rebroadcasts the boosted cellular coverage inside your vehicle, office or home.
Advantage list of good quality cellular amplifier system:
As you would find in most customer cell phone booster reviews, the value of getting yourself a good quality 4G cell phone signal booster for your home, car or place of work cannot be underestimated. Benefits include:
- Rapid streaming (great download and upload speeds).
- Zero dropped calls.
- Top quality voice calls.
- Enhanced signal.
- Stronger and vast cellular coverage.
- Full bars in your mobile device.
- Fast text delivery.
- Elimination of dead zones.
- Quality and reliable signal.
- Ensures phone battery lasts longer.
Does a cellular signal amplifier maker really matter?
Cell phone signal boosters are made by different companies. One of the recognizable ones include SureCall. It is a newer company but it is becoming popular with good quality boosting systems that are competitively priced. The company is much more than many know it to be, and customer reviews around Internet hold testament to this. Their boosters come with industry leading three years warranty.
Do you really need a cellular signal booster now?
The question here is whether you're getting a quality cell phone signal indoors in your home, office or car. Is the outside signal decent but the inside one weak and poor? If yes to this, a cellular signal amplifier is something you need right away as you should find in the following cellular phone booster reviews. Even when the outdoor cell signal is weak or barely there, and service as dappled as it can be, cellular reception boosters can help you immensely. The weak signal will be amplified 32X and improved to usable levels with more bars on your phone.
Go ahead and check the signal strength or level around you. Coverage bars on your phone or dots shouldn’t be the measure here. Since 1 bar on AT&T could be 3 bars on Verizon, or 2 bars on Sprint - you can't use that to know your average reception. Phones and Carrier networks interpret the cell signal differently.
Therefore, the best measure is by dB (decibel) reading, which is accurate and reliable. Cellular reception is a radio wave in real sense and found within the -50 dB and -110 dB frequency range. If the signal around you is -50dB or closer to that, then the cellular coverage is superb and you will most likely get full bars on your device. Any cellular signal either -100dB or higher to that is weak and almost a dead zone upon reaching 120dB range.
Can you check your signal strength on your Smartphone?
Of course, yes. For iPhone:
- Find Phone Mode.
- Dial *3001#12345#* and call.
- Field Test Mode opens up.
- Look for dB reading showing on notifications.
For Android users:
- Go to Settings.
- Look for About Phone.
- Find Status or Network.
- Find SIM Status.
- dB value will be clearly visible.
Note that devices are different and these are general guidelines for the diverse range of Android and iOS devices. If your phone’s signal status indicates -100dB and higher, you definitely need to think about a cellular signal booster.
With any carrier you’re subscribed to, you pay heavily for constant data, voice and text message services. You should definitely be able to enjoy the best 4G LTE speeds possible with your subscription. Cell boosters allow you to do exactly that while traveling in your car, relaxing at home or working in a commercial complex or office somewhere.
Here's a list of quality 4G cell phone boosters that customer reviews rate highly. They are superb for your place of work, car or home.
Top Home/ Residential area Cell Phone Signal Boosters:
- Flare w/Omni for up to 2500 sq. ft. (USA) ($299.99) - Review results almost similar to the snapshot at the top.
- Perfect for small offices or homes with a few rooms of up to 2,500 square feet.
- 8 multiple mobile devices supported concurrently.
- Enhances 3G and 4G LTE internet speeds, voice and text.
- Works with all cellular carriers inside US.
- Fusion4Home Yagi/Panel for up to 4000 Ft² ($499.99) - See review results snapshot for this device at the top.
- Fusion4Home covers indoor spaces of up to 4,000 square feet.
- Supports all types of cell phones.
- Enhances 4G, 3G, text and voice coverage inside United States.
- Works with all carriers.
- Fusion5s Yagi & Panel for up to 6000 sq. ft. ($850) - Review results similar to the snapshot at the top.
- Uniquely for United States and works with all cellular carriers.
- Covers indoor spaces between 5,000 and 7,000 square feet.
- Boosted signal enhances 4G, 3G, texting and calls.
- Multiple devices simultaneously boosted.
- Fusion5x 3G/4G LTE for Mid-Size Buildings up to 20k square feet ($1399) - Review results quite similar to the snapshot at the top.
- Increases 4G LTE, 3G, text and voice signals for all US carriers.
- Commercial grade, designed specifically for mid-sized buildings.
- Covers building spaces of up to 20,000 square feet.
- Boosts signal for 20 concurrent phone users.
- Force5 3G/4G for Large Buildings 25k to 100k sq. ft. ($3510) - Review results very similar to the snapshot at the top.
- Covers large buildings of 25,000 to 100,000 square feet.
- Mobile app controllable.
- Bands configurable independently.
- VoLTE certified.
- Boosts 4G, 3G, text and voice networks.
- Works with all US cellular carriers.
Top Rated Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Boosters:
Most customer car cell phone booster reviews and ratings on the following cellular signal amplifiers have been immensely high for all types of vehicles.
- Fusion2Go MAX Extended Range US/CAN Car/Truck (for multiple cellular devices) - $499.99.
- Delivers strong signal for multiple cell devices simultaneously.
- Boosts 4G LTE data signal levels, including boosting text and calls.
- Boost reception for all USA & Canada carrier networks simultaneously.
- Compatible with any type of cell device whether cell phone or mobile hotspot that can be attached to magnet holder.
- Can be used in any type of car/ vehicle.
- Patented Extended Range Tech (ERT) provides max reception power than any other booster.
- Fusion2Go N-Range Extended Range USA/Canada Car/Truck (for single cell device) - $199.99.
- Delivers strong signal for one cell device at a time.
- Installation is fast and easy.
- Extends battery life and boosts signal strength.
- Boosts all wireless carrier networks.
- Perfect for vans, SUVs, trucks and cars.
- Patented Extended Range Tech (ERT) provides maximum signal strength than any other booster.
- SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 RV RV Cell Booster (for multiple cell devices simultaneously) - $449.99.
- Designed specifically for recreational vehicles (RVs).
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G internet speeds as well as text and calls.
- Extends battery life and boosts signal strength.
- Supports diverse multiple users concurrently.
- All US carriers covered incl. Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint.
Read Neutral 3rd Party Managed Reviews by Actual SignalBooster.com Customers:
Share this post
Full bars is meaningless so I’m not sure why you’re boasting about how a cell phone booster does that. Anyone familiar with cell phones knows that the only reliable way to measure signal strength is through decibels. It’s good you mention the software on your phone that measures this though.
Zero dropped calls? That definitely sounds like hyperbole to me. Any review of a cell phone signal booster that boasts zero dropped calls makes me suspicious. Yes. I know cell boosters can jump-start your cell phone, but I can’t imagine any booster doing a perfect job. As for full bars, the real test isn’t in the bars but in your phone’s settings. Check your phone’s status to see what your dB level is if you want an accurate gauge. https://www.signalbooster.com/blogs/news/how-to-measure-signal-strength-in-decibels-on-your-cell-phone?pos=1&_sid=e37089d3f&ss=r