Two of the newest powerful cell phone boosters are Wilson Pro 1100 and SureCall Force5 2.0. Their engineering and efficacy not in question, both are worth considering depending on your property, home or business premises facing from low or poor cellphone coverage. However, they have their differences. In addition to the difference of SureCall Force 5's higher pricepoint versus Wilson 1100, there are several other notable differences in performance, and functionalities of these commercial wireless repeater kits.
Wilson Pro 1100
Also a major next generation high pro-grade cellular coverage amplifier, Wilson Pro 1100 was engineered to succeed Pro 1000 with a highly powerful mechanism and efficient performance. Pro 1100 easily relays powerful wireless phone signals to the tower to guarantee a highly effective wireless connection. As such, Pro 1100 is perfect for large surfaces, from huge retail spaces, commercial business buildings, medical offices and large homes covering an area of up to 35,000 square feet.
Far-flung towers not a problem anymore
WilsonPro 1100 is manufactured to transmit cellular signal to wireless towers far away without a problem. In this capacity, the cell phone signal booster is way more than other cellular connection amplifiers; it offers an output of 25 dBm.
It comes with an intuitive system in a modern design that makes connection of antennas so smooth and easy; every outdoor and indoor antenna ports can be placed atop each amplifier without any problem. Mounting on walls is so easy courtesy of a mounting flange that is exposed on the corner of the amplifier unit.
- Works with all wireless carriers in United States and FCC approved.
- Two separate kits to choose from - Allows you to select between 75 Ohm F-connectors and 50 Ohm N-connectors.
- Amplifies wireless reception in building spaces up to 35,000 square feet.
- Highest downlink power stands at 15dBm and 25dBm uplink power.
- Wall-mounting easier due to an intuitive, top of the range repeater design.
- Inbuilt XDR technology ensure shutdown/ overload is prevented.
- Control is guaranteed courtesy of a color LCD type of touch screen.
- Gain adjustment automatic due to onboard software.
- Maximum gain of 70dB.
- Choice of Impedances: 50 Ohms or 75 Ohms.
SureCall Force 5 2.0
Considered the next generation cell phone booster in the cellular amplifier systems evolution, SureCall Force5 2.0 is good for large buildings facing severe cellular signal challenges. It enhances the power of a powerful bi-directional amplifier and efficient coaxial cables and non-powered antennas. The phone signal amplifier enhances the strength of the signal for diverse cellular carriers simultaneously. As such, missed and dropped calls will be a thing of the past while internet data speeds hit highs of 4G or LTE and above as per availability from respective Carrier.
Inbuilt remote monitoring
SureCall Force5 2.0 is uniquely enhanced with a remote monitoring system, the first of its kind in cellular coverage bi-directional repeaters (BDR). As a result, an integrator will be able to optimize the performance of the booster at installation, including far from the site through desktop, Android or iOS applications.
- Enhances the voice, data and text transmission for all wireless carriers.
- Amplifies reception 25,000 to 100,000 square feet depending on outdoor signal conditions.
- Ends missed and dropped call issues and enhances internet connection for more than 100 users.
- Multiple kit preferences with kitted antennas ensure diverse types of floor plans can be covered.
- Sentry in-built remote monitoring mechanism makes repeater attenuation adjustment via Android and iOS applications or desktop easier.
- Downlink power maximum to guarantee top performance even with lots of signal without shutting down.
- Comes with bands each individually configurable for effective performance in challenging surroundings.
- Data throughput maximum courtesy of high linearity in every frequency band.
- Input and output impedance of 50 Ohms.
SureCall Cloud allows users to connect directly with the mobile repeater to monitor performance in real-time and adjust settings from anywhere, anytime via mobile app.
- Easily observe the status of all of boosters.
- View all of your repeaters at a glance.
- Capture a custom baseline performance report that you control.
- Easy to read and understand graphs detailing each of the booster’s settings.
- Provides real-time readings of outside signals and the ability to quickly modify repeater settings.
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band.
- Set customized alarms with multiple email and SMS notifications, with a customized message for each alarm.
- See a history of triggered alarms.
iBwave System Designs
SureCall offers iBwave designs for buildings over 10K sq. ft. with multiple indoor antennas. iBwave certified network designers will ensure that customers get top-tier performance from your phone booster configuration. iBwave's Prediction Mapping allows you to see exactly how the coverage will flow throughout the building, so you will know what the system will deliver even before it has been installed. Submit your site survey findings, RF signal readings and floor plans for development of a comprehensive configuration diagram, design layout and BOM that will be emailed directly.
Quick summary of differences:
|SureCall Force 5 2.0
Why do you need one?
One of the most important necessities in the world today is a working data and mobile voice signal whether in your business premises or home. With smartphones and other mobile devices usage the norm in this day and age - weak, poor and unreliable cell phone signals can hamper growth of a business and inconvenience a home in many ways.
Having a working mobile reception guarantees that texts will be sent fast and smoothly, calls won't be dropped and internet will hit top available speeds. But this is never the case all the time. If you find that your business building or house has unreliable, poor, weak cellular signals, a cell phone booster might probably be the best solution.
Which one should you choose?
When choosing between SureCall Force5 2.0 and Wilson Pro 1100 perhaps you might want to weigh in on the differences vis-à-vis what you're looking for. For instance, if maximum gain is very important to you, Pro 1100 has 70dB while SureCall Force5 2.0 has 72dB.
Also, if the building facing serious cellular signal challenges is close to 35,000 square feet, Pro 1100 is a better choice due to lower cost than SureCall Force5 that covers 25,000 to 100,000 square feet but at a much higher price point. Please bear in mind that these "up to" maximum coverage densification square footage is based on optimal outside signal strength so if signal is weak outside on top of your building, you may have to go with higher sq. ft. threshold kit to get needed in-building cellular densification.
It is also worth noting that Surecall Force5 2.0 is only available in 50 Ohm kit version. On other hand, Wilson Pro 1100 is available in 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm kit versions. As a result, Wilson Pro 1100 may be more suitable for you to make install process easier or less costly if your building already has 75 Ohm coax cables in place, which makes the 75 Ohm kit installation much easier, faster and less expensive than SureCall Force5 2.0.
Either way, get cost price and nationwide installing timeframe for any passive Distributed Antenna System (DAS) equipment and installation by calling us at 1-855-846-2654, contacting us via live chat, emailing us, or for quickest way to schedule site survey and installation quote - submit an easy to fill out online form for our Passive DAS Installation Service.
Share this post