What is iBWave Design and Why is it Important?
Simply put, iBWave Design is an industry standard for designing in-building wireless networks. It is the most powerful software to design large and complex in-building wireless networks. Therefore, we use this cell phone signal booster and distributed antenna system design software for our clients that have complex structure(s) with weak signals indoors and need infusion of wireless signals inside.
At the turn of the 21st century, demand for cellular devices grew so rapidly that many large facilities simply did not have the infrastructure or bandwidth to keep pace. But when it comes to planning cell phone signal booster installations of this scope, it can be difficult to look at a blank slate and see a final product.
Recognizing the need to simplify and streamline the process of designing in-building wireless networks, SignalBooster.com chooses iBwave Solutions for best results.
Founded in Toronto in 2003, iBwave has claimed the spot as a preeminent developer, and provider, of telecom radio planning software—most notably iBwave Design, which has been lauded by equipment vendors, system integrators and telecom operators alike.
iBwave Wi-Fi enables us to manage and execute at all stages of our networking projects, from initial site assessments, to 3D design, right through validation and close-out.
What does that mean for you? That one's easy: We're able to accelerate the completion of your projects, increase the productivity of your network, and you will gain more control over your bottom line too. Simply put, we can plan your entire project, experience the impact of your design, and see the work unfold on our device before we ever break ground.
Key Challenges to Deploying Successful DAS.
Getting the most out of one signal booster in a large facility can be challenging. But to get maximum coverage throughout the entire property, think about how hard it can be to appropriately configure a distributed antenna system with many nodes. The difficulty in forecasting your needs prior to undertaking a project can present numerous added challenges:
- Progress may be impeded as installation team works through numerous iterations in search of the best setup for your DAS.
- Your DAS installation may not provide the maximum potential coverage if all options are not explored.
- Cost control may be difficult if a clear path for installation is not put into place from the onset.
- Selecting the right equipment, including your preferred network repeater, cell phone amplifier, signal booster antenna and additional parts required for maintenance.
How can iBwave address these core concerns?
iBwave Design helps to mitigate your exposure to these risks in a number of ways. As a cloud-based solution, all members of our team will be able to access the same information, at the same time, from any location. And with an intuitive drag-and-drop formula, we can move access points and network equipment anywhere in your facility as a 3D model before a permanent decision is made.
And by assigning costs to materials as we design, we can run an ongoing analysis of your capital outlay for greater insight and management over the finances.
Additional benefits of iBWave Design.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, iBwave has numerous other features to add value for customers:
- iBwave Viewer, provides a secure link for us to send designs to our customers so they can review the project in real time.
- Automatic AP placement and channel assignment, gives us greater control over the design of the Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
- Customizable interface supports optimal user experience, including toolbars and panels.
- A fully stocked inventory of parts, coupled with a customer support team that can add missing parts to your database for you, ensures that we will always have the right equipment for the task at hand.
What will your final product look like with iBwave Design?
Before we install your DAS, it can be useful to think about what we want the finished product to look like. But it is not easy to see the full picture when it comes to commercial signal boosters. That is where iBwave Design comes into play. To see what the final product will look like, we can use iBwave design software.
For larger, complex installations of cell phone signal booster systems, we can provide additional support. To check out our products and services, and to get an installation quote, you can get a submission form by clicking here.
Share this post