Soft installation of a cell phone signal booster system is a SignalBooster.com recommended practice of carrying out a test installation prior to the permanent installation of the cellular amplifier kit. The purpose of a soft install is to try different scenarios to determine the best possible setup of your new cell signal booster kit.
There're several reasons why we recommend a soft install before permanent installation is carried out:
- A soft install allows your installer to determine the best possible position and orientation of both your inside and outside antennas in order to achieve optimal cellular signal coverage.
- You can reduce the Minimum Required Separation Distance by experimenting with different combinations of vertical and horizontal separation between the two antennas.
- By experimenting, you can determine the most effective and most aesthetically pleasing way of routing the cable inside your home, office, or vehicle. It also prevents unsightly holes in walls, etc. if interior antenna position has to be changed to increase separation with exterior antenna or for better coverage where needed.
- It gives you an opportunity to optimize the signal boosting system and rectify any potential problems in advance.
- Perhaps the most important reason for a soft install is that it gives you the opportunity to determine if the signal boosting system you purchased works effectively for your own specific situation.
When purchased directly from SignalBooster.com, all our signal boosting products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you have ample time to carry out a soft install and test the results. If you believe that the product you purchased is not the ideal boosting solution for you, and you wish to return the product, a soft installation will simplify the returns process.
Share this post
- 6 comments
- Tags: cell phone booster, cell phone booster installer, cell phone signal booster, cell phone signal booster installer