SureCall Public Safety Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) Signal Booster Review confirms the following unique features of this Public Safety Signal Booster.
Guardian 3 QR - First Responders Public Safety Booster for 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready), 800, and SMR 900 MHz bands. This Public Safety Bi-Directional Booster is available with 2 outside Yagi or Omni antennas, and up to 10 plus indoor Dome or Panel antennae.
- Linear Design increases the number of simultaneous users to 100+ per band.
- Provides all enhanced coverage for first responders in building first responder reception for areas of 80,000 sqare feet.
- Additional systems can be added for required larger coverage areas.
- Adjustable attenuation on both uplink and downlink -1dBm to -31dBm.
- FCC Certified with Network Protection Features included.
- 3 Years Warranty and 60 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- Lifetime Technical Support.
- Requires approval of local fire safety codes and SignalBooster.com FCC Licensed contractor for installation.
- Built-in Remote Monitoring Sentry System.*
*Unique features of the built-in remote monitoring system:
- An industry-first remote monitoring system whereby it enables installers or end users to monitor and adjust your public safety signal booster system from a remote computer to control Over-Powering, Oscillation, Over Attenuation, and Adjust individual links or bands.
- Quickly pinpoints malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed wireless towers or repeater systems.
- Immediately notifies installers or end-users via email about booster failures or over powering.
- Also provides synchronization with amplifier remotely and conveniently using an iOS or Android mobile application for remote access to make adjustments in response to changes on location due to new deployments, developments, and construction or obstruction of wireless network towers, etc.
Share this post