Nextivity Cel-Fi WAVE Architecture:
Cel-Fi WAVE Platform:
The Cel-Fi WAVE program is a software platform architecture that is used to activate, manage, and optimize Cel-Fi products.
For example, if you have a Cel-Fi GO-X or Cel-Fi GO+ M cell phone signal booster kit, it is not limited to a single Carrier network. The service provider or carrier can be switched in seconds by choosing one you need using the Cel-Fi Wave app. The Cel-Fi Wave app can be downloaded on your Smartphone from the Apple App Store if you have an iPhone, or Google Play Store if you have an Android phone.
Cel-Fi WAVE: Interface for Cel-Fi Boosters.
A cloud-based software program known as Cel-Fi WAVE hosts and operates the Cel-Fi apps and their capabilities.
Today's modern Cel-Fi products come with integrated technology which allows for connection and communication with the WAVE cloud. While the Cel-Fi WAVE program is continuously expanding in functions and features, the WAVE portal with associated apps currently excel in simplifying registration, installation, commissioning, optimization and troubleshooting.
Cel-Fi WAVE Portal and App - Which do you need?
About the Cel-Fi WAVE App:
Designed for installers, channel partners, and end-users, the Cel-Fi WAVE App activates and manages the Cel-Fi product line. This app is available on both smartphones and tablets, and connects to the device via local short range Bluetooth technology. App will only work if signal booster and smartphone or tablet computer are within Bluetooth coverage range (up to 10 meters or 33 feet).
- Dashboard: Quickly and easily determine your Cel-Fi environment and view the Boost Strength indicator.
- Settings: Easy-to-manage settings: Configure the antenna position, select booster technology (4G, 3G), change the Default Network operator, set up an external antenna, and much more.
- Booster Updates: The Cel-Fi Booster will update as new versions of software become available.
- Advanced Mode: For troubleshooting devices, Advanced Mode gives quick access to real-time data and performance results.
- Registration (as required): Easy registration and activation of your Cel-Fi Booster.
- Quick Download: Cel-Fi WAVE is available on tablets and smart phones from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Simple 4-Step Installation: Once your booster has been installed, download and activate the WAVE App. Alternatively, follow these registration and setup instructions. Included in the box you will find a Quick Start Guide instruction booklet, or check individual Support pages for further instructions.
About the Cel-Fi WAVE Portal:
Administrators can remotely control Cel-Fi devices using a cloud-based service known as the Cel-Fi WAVE Portal. Unlike WAVE app, with WAVE Portal, you don't need to be within proximity of the signal booster system.
- Monitor and manage all devices.
- Dashboard overview of all your systems.
- Alarm policies.
- Commission new systems.
- Real-time data and performance metrics.
- Manage software updates remotely.
- Text and email notifications.
- Manage users and groups.
- Carrier grade security - this platform is globally deployed and trusted.
Please note that only Cel-Fi QUATRA users should use this portal access request form. The Ce-Fi WAVE App, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, does not need explicit access and should be used for all other products.
The WAVE Portal is designed for users who have either received systems or are in the process of purchasing a system. If this has already been done, you can go ahead and complete the Request Access form.
The cloud-based Cel-Fi WAVE Portal provides administrators with a dashboard interface and remote management functionality. Please keep in mind that active Internet connectivity is required for remote management. It can take between 24 and 48 hours for an account to be created once required Cel-Fi University courses have been completed.
Video - How to Switch Operators on Cel-Fi GO with Cel-Fi WAVE App?
Share this post