Wilson Pro Demo Installation Kit for Installers
Wilson Pro Demo Installation Kit for Installers
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 620037
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson Pro cell phone signal booster demonstration kit (WilsonPro 620037) comes in a hard travel case on wheels. It is a great sales tool for Wilson Pro signal booster installers. The hard case includes Network-Scanning-capable Enterprise 4300R signal booster (Enterprise 4300D version where "D" is for Demo) which has special "demo" firmware version 4300-D of the 4300R.
Our professional installers use this same demo kit to demonstrate to large local businesses who contact us regarding cell signal improvement solutions for their office, retail store, or building. The ROI would be many times its cost because it can be used over and over to generate sales and service revenues for lifetime.
This is a demo kit for installers.
This upgraded demo kit provides an excellent demonstration of the new Network Scanning capability of 4300R signal booster kit. The bands will be automatically disabled after 2.5 weeks (400 hours) of use (this is why we're referring to this demo amp as "Enterprise 4300D").
- After demo expiry, the display reads "Demo time expired. Amplifier bands have been disabled". The demo counter can then only be reset by logging into the amp's local amplifier configuration utility (LACU) via an ethernet connected computer & browser (details regarding the LACU connection are covered in the Enterprise install guide).
- The 4300D displays a "run-time" counter (similar to an odometer on a car). The counter is persistent, so power-cycling the unit, would not be a "work around". The “run-time" counter prevents customers from ordering this inexpensive demo SKU (620037), and then using it to provide permanent cell coverage to a building.
- "4300D" is stickered with the word "DEMO"; However, the silkscreen in the unit will still read "Enterprise 4300R".
5G Ready - Per manufacturer, this WilsonPro cell phone booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
- WilsonPro Enterprise 4300D amplifier.
- Tripod-mounted outside and inside antennas.
- Rechargeable RF signal meter with cable adapter.
- 75 ft. and 60 ft. lengths of Wilson400 antenna cable (New! Previously it had 75 ft. & 30 ft. cables).
- Pelican case with custom protective foam liner.
- Works with all phones and devices on all carriers.
Background: "Soft installs" involve setting up a temporary cell signal amplifier system at a potential customer's home or business, to demonstrate the efficacy and promote the sale of WilsonPro system. This is typically accomplished using donor antenna mounted to a portable outside tripod, coax loosely strung through a door or window resting on the floor, connected to a cell signal amplifier. The server antenna is then attached to an indoor tripod and connected to the amplifier via a relatively short (~20') run of coax cable.
Problem Statement: Wilson Electronics did not offer a turn-key solution to facilitate "soft installs". An installer or sales person wishing to perform a "soft install" had to gather and purchase the individual components. Many installers and sales people did not perform soft installs because they do not have the components.
Solution: SignalBooster.com now sells this "demo kit" containing all of the necessary components for an installer or sales person to perform a proper "soft install".
The kit contains: (subject to change anytime)
- Pro 4300D (or other unit, as needed - contact us for difference in cost price).
- Tripod Impact LS-K4 (Folds down to 16" with a max height of 48”).
- Tripod Filed FLXR003 (Folds down to 21" with a max height of 84").
- 25' Extension Cord with 3 Way Outlet.
- Low Manfrotto 014-14 Rapid adapter (Quick clamps for both interior and exterior antennas).
- Roller-style hard carrying case, appropriately sized to contain and protect contents during shipping.
- 75' Wilson 400 Coax Cable.
- 60' Wilson 400 Coax Cable (New! Previously 30 feet cable).
- Wilson Yagi Directional Antenna, Wide Band, 50 ohm.
- Panel Antenna with Wall Mount, Wide-band 50 ohm.
- Foam inserts/other provisions to prevent movement and damage during transport.
Signal Booster Demo Kit Installation Diagram:
Demonstration Signal Booster Kit Contents:
How to install the Pro Demo Kit:
- Mount outside antenna and inside antenna to their tripods and place in desired locations.
- Connect black antenna to the RF signal meter and turn it on. Then, measure signal strength near the outside antenna and the inside antenna across channel blocks and frequency bands.
- Uncoil cable and connect the 75 feet length to outside antenna and 60 feet length to inside antenna.
- Remove black antenna from the RF signal meter, then replace antenna with cable adapter.
- Connect the RF signal meter and adapter to end of the outside antenna’s 75 feet cable (before it comes into signal amplifier) to test the signal strength as it comes into the cellular amplifier.
- Remove cable from the adapter and RF signal meter and connect cable ends to appropriate amplifier antenna ports. Then, plug in the WilsonPro Enterprise 4300D amplifier and turn it on.
- Use the RF signal meter to take readings near the inside panel antenna where the pre-install readings were done. Encourage others to use their phones to further test the improved signal.
Contact us if you're an end user for cell phone signal booster installation service that we provide using such commercial grade cellular signal booster kits.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.